[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /v/ so heavy on shitposts only during the summer or all year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Is /v/ so heavy on shitposts only during the summer or all year round?

Also

Will BotW recapture the open-world, nonlinear fun of exploration and combat that Zelda 1 had or will players get bored with it easily?
>>
>>343596345
BotW will probably be fantastic and be praised by everyone but /v/, who will hate it.
>>
>>343596345
All year, baby.
It's gotten fucking ridiculous.
>>
the site has always gotten worse during the summer.

>but moot said the traffic stays the same

no shit, you're not going to get an influx of new IPs. the teenagers are just going to be able to post all day and night because they don't have to worry about school.

/v/ is always pretty shit though
>>
How about you lurk Moar and find out you fucking faggot
>>
>>343596345
At worst, BotW's overworld will be fun to travel, by the sheer amount of physic exploits, climbing, climbing, and sliding you can pull off. Will they have anything worth exploring though? I don't know. I think it will get old after a while, if whenever you visit a landmark, it's empty except a bokoblin camp or whatever. I only hope they actually fill the world with content.
>>
File: 1466477270301.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2066) Image search: [Google]
1466477270301.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2066
>>343596345
it looks like its going to capture the spirit of zelda 1 right down the graphics quality LOL
>>
File: breath of the phantom.jpg (2 MB, 3000x3880) Image search: [Google]
breath of the phantom.jpg
2 MB, 3000x3880
You feel it, too, don't you?
>>
I'm pretty sure BOTW will be the MGSV of the Zelda series: will abandon everything that makes the series unique to turn into another generic open world game.
>>
File: tumblr_n57a767MQf1rst6e1o1_500.png (188 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n57a767MQf1rst6e1o1_500.png
188 KB, 500x282
>>343597110
How about looking at some direct feed footage. Dumb shitposter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiEYTN-nDso
>>
>>343596345
>Is /v/ so heavy on shitposts only during the summer or all year round?
It gets worse by the day.
I remember when I thought 2011 was a fucking nightmare and I'd gladly take those days back now.

>Will BotW recapture the open-world, nonlinear fun of exploration and combat that Zelda 1 had or will players get bored with it easily?
They're coming out in completely different eras with different competition and development teams, it's really hard to say if it'll become a modern Zelda 1. Especially before we get our hands on it.

The open world looks like it has enough non-linearity and mini-dungeons to keep things engaging long enough to finish all the main content of the game, and getting around looks fluid enough. My real concern is if difficulty of combat will properly scale, especially with the hearts being tied to cooking instead of the usual stuff, since Nintendo has been so lenient on difficulty in the past few Zelda's. If it was a casual romp like Wind Waker I wouldn't care but with the open world survival elements and combat being a bigger focus this time around it's important to nail that.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.