[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this game so fucking good? And why does /v/ never talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Why is this game so fucking good?

And why does /v/ never talk about it?
>>
seriously?

Have you guys just not played it?

It's on sale right now, like $10. It's worth every penny, especially if you play with a group of friends
>>
CARE FOR SOME LIBER-TEA?
>>
>>343594719
Ps4 is still alive
But PC it's dead
The game is fun hope Arrowhead makes a sequel but it's kinda sad really
>>
>>343596428
PC is plenty alive, I just played a few minutes ago and there were a bunch of full servers up
>>
>>343596480
Well not as big Ps4 you have to admit
>>
>>343596650
Well I don't know how big the ps4 base is. But it's not dead on PC.
>>
>>343594719
Everyone talked about it when it was first released, then everyone talked about it when it was "free" on PS+.

U missed the boat dude.
>>
>>343594719
>And why does /v/ never talk about it?
It's old.
>>
>>343594719
Teach me how to beat retaliatory strikes against the cyborgs on helldive. The tanks and fat fuckers just keep dropping in one after the other.
>>
>>343594719

>checked it out for a hot minute

>pay to not grind

fuck you arrow head
>>
>>343597458
that's not true, it's pay to get items you cant get from grinding
>>
>>343596428
>>343596480
http://steamcharts.com/app/394510
No, he's right. Up until the steam sale (as you can see from the users over time list) it was more dead on PC than fucking BattleBorn.

Still a fun game to play with friends though.
>>
>there's no more new content worth playing, just more weapon packs
>dlc out the ass
>REQUIRES 3 friends to play with or else it's boring as fuck
>the maps get boring and samey after you run them over and over
>every bit of meta information is already documented on the wiki
>>
>>343597987
>I chose to use the wiki and it's the game's fault.

The friends thing you're 100% right on. The DLC you can get bundled cheap as fuck, but I haven't played it in a while so I can't speak for recent weapon packs.

As for the maps it's a glorified wave based shooter, being on a purple alien planet instead of a green one wouldn't change the gameplay. Unless you mean it needs more enemy races, in which case I agree.
>>
When did people start asking boards why they like things? "Why is this so good?" You tell us, it's your thread.
>>
File: 1404616990137.png (77 KB, 339x298) Image search: [Google]
1404616990137.png
77 KB, 339x298
Fucking hated the console like controls on PC and refunded it, literally unplayable who the fuck thought that fixed camera and wasd was a good idea.

Don't listen to the fucking shill faggot ass OP.
>>
Got it free with ps+

It's a decent time waster. Repetitive pretty fast though. Also a pain in the ass to play with my buddy who doesn't have run and gun in his dna.
>>
>>343598878
>not liking same-screen
>not even calling it same-screen
nigga fuck you
>>
It's good, but the hardest difficulty is far too easy so the game gets boring.
>>
>>343598878

>playing it with m/kb

You own retarded mustardrace ass fault.
>>
They should have released it earlier. Once it finally came out on PC I had stopped caring.
>>
File: exfil.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
exfil.webm
2 MB, 960x540
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opnEwKYv2vI
It's good, and I enjoyed the time I played but eventually it gets boring unless you have friends.

There's also not any more new content
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.