[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was this guy's problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 583ab9223893c1d5539e49bc88f03340.jpg (490 KB, 2000x2080) Image search: [Google]
583ab9223893c1d5539e49bc88f03340.jpg
490 KB, 2000x2080
What the fuck was this guy's problem?
>>
He got accused of a crime he did not commit, and tried to escape.

Then he tried to hold the girl as a hostage to escape, but failed as a fucking meteor killed him, which forced him to live in death and isolation for a long, long time. Of course he wanted revenge on anything that made him suffer, and thus he set this all up.

That said, Cabanela is the best character
>>
>>343592008
Well what did you expect from a....c--
>>
>>343592008
He died and was going to disappear in a few hours.
>>
caught in a mess of a story
>>
He can see you
>>
>>343593053
Ghost trick's story was good you nigger
>>
>>343592482
>Cabanela

That's an odd way to spell Missile.
>>
>>343592008
Cat
>>
>>343595402
Missile is only liked because he is cute and is a dog

Prove me fucking wrong
>>
>>343596728
He is also staunchly devoted to protecting the girls, to the point where he waited around 10 fucking years just to fuck up, then waited 10 more
>>
>>343596728
Okay.

>He's the first person help you and teach you your ghost tricks
>Even when he died he still protected his owner
>He made sure you would fix everything by telling you that you only had the night to get shit done
>Waited years just to fix everything
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.