[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who will be the next leaker to get BTFO? I swear Rogers was,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: Emily Rogers Zelda leaks.jpg (63 KB, 582x527) Image search: [Google]
Emily Rogers Zelda leaks.jpg
63 KB, 582x527
Who will be the next leaker to get BTFO?

I swear Rogers was, for the past year or so, the most well known.
>>
Your mum
>>
>>343586101
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>Emily Rogers
>Geno
>Supermetaldave64
>Tamaki

Who else?
>>
>>343585643
Most of these "leakers" are just speculators that go "Tee hee! Nintendo must've anticipated the leak" when it turns out that their shit is wrong. Kinda like Dave Meltzer when his dirtsheet guys give him the wrong infos (on purpose most of the time, a few times because of curtain jerking changes)

Anyway, the point is Never trust leakers, especially not video game leakers
>>
File: 1466136354315.png (141 KB, 524x524) Image search: [Google]
1466136354315.png
141 KB, 524x524
>You can choose which one to get. Or get both.
Incredible information.
>>
>>343586694
>Tamaki

shouldn't even be on that list considering how wrong he always is and backpedals immensely
>>
>>343587785
That's what the list is about, buddy. There's a whole community of people like them out there, giving sites like MyNintendoNews a reason to exist.
>>
>>343586828
>Dave Meltzer
Meltz has legit sources and WWE changes their stuff every time.

See Money in the Bank.
>>
>>343585643
>you can choose between a male or female as your playable character in Zelda
Hahaha, point and laugh.
>>
File: 1457122529468.png (690 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1457122529468.png
690 KB, 5000x5000
>>343586828
>"Tee hee! Nintendo must've anticipated the leak"
Remember that pathetic shit Gematsu tried to pull when Robin was confirmed instead of Chrom

"They saw the leak and changed it at least minute, look at Chroms model is too detailed"

Fucking embarassing.
>>
>>343588736
I know he's got legit sources, but then he's got people giving away fake Smackdown cards (thank god it's going live soon) or he just spews out random shit sometimes.

And MiTB was predictable as fuck this year. Though, I didn't think Rollins would pin Reigns clean, I thought the set-up was for Ambrose to cash-in and eat Seth's pin.

Anyway, who the fuck even pays for WON anymore.
>>
>>343589169
>And MiTB was predictable as fuck this year
That's not what I mean.

the MiTB was advertised with 7 guys, then it went down to 6 guys, then they advertised Kalisto for the MiTB a week before MITB, then Kalisto wasn't in MiTB.

So WWE changes their shit all the time.
>>
The next leak will be the whole goddamn game when the demo files are dumped and torrentable.
>>
>>343589925
I wish.
>>
File: 1446794958718.jpg (165 KB, 439x550) Image search: [Google]
1446794958718.jpg
165 KB, 439x550
Why do people care about having a female Link?

Why isn't there a loud group complaining that there isn't a female Mario or a female Sonic? Why is it always Link? Why does it matter?
>>
>>343591540
These people complaining about this shit don't actually give a flying fuck about Zelda or even video games for that matter.
>>
>>343591540
leftists only care about cultural victories, nothing else
>>
>>343586828
People take pokemon (and magic) leaks seriously.
>>
>>343591540
Unlike Sonic or Mario, where it's the same character in every single game, in Zelda Link is always a reincarnation or alternate universe version, so a female link is something that'd be possible and fit into what's already established for the series.
>>
>>343588736

Daver meltzer is pretty much the biggest wrestling journalist/reporter there is. Unless you are taking them from literal insiders, which some times happens, like falcon arrow (rip), you won't find a better leaker.
>>
>>343594007

Didn't the hyrule historia say that link will always be male or some shit like that?
>>
>>343591540
Girls really like The Legend of Zelda. It's a very popular game and Link has always been fairly androgynous.

I'm a /pol/ Nazi and I don't care if Link has the option to be a girl. It's never been about getting with Zelda, just saving her.

The best solution is to make Link a child, like he was originally, but it doesn't matter.
>>
if you believe any of this shit you're a gullible faggot.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1467319254590.jpg (47 KB, 658x658) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467319254590.jpg
47 KB, 658x658
yoshi1up usually gets news before all those fuckers. when he's wrong he tells you to fuck yourself. Cuz he doesn't give a shit
>>
>>343585643
This dumb hoe said like 3 months ago that Ori and the Blind Forest was coming to Wii U and people still believed her shit after that so this probably won't stop the morons from doing the same.
Also yes, she deleted the tweet - she deletes every tweet that is wrong.
>>
>>343585643
My sources say that Nintendo will make games within the next two years.

Now praise me and only me!
>>
>>343594007
>Mario
>same character in every game
Heh
>>
>>343594529
isnt he a child in most of the games?
>>
How good is that Verendus guy's track record?
>>
>>343586694
That Octo-kin twitter person, I forgot. He always posted leaks for Splatoon but it was shit that was already known or shit he made up. Hacking Splatoon was already done and the Japs had multiple gifs and vids of them online with max run up and infinite specials, and he "anticipated" playable Octolings even though everyone knew they were never coming, Nintendo just teased them a lot.
>>
>>343591540
that reminds me of this one dude saying how he would be fine with a female link but not of nintendo did it because of how they handled metroid
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.