[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are people who actually pay $10 for a 6MB n64 rom.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: vc.png (6 KB, 294x172) Image search: [Google]
vc.png
6 KB, 294x172
>There are people who actually pay $10 for a 6MB n64 rom.
>>
Not everyone likes playing on emulators
>>
File: 1409158803923.jpg (152 KB, 958x784) Image search: [Google]
1409158803923.jpg
152 KB, 958x784
>>343578816
>virtual console
>not an emulator
Are you stupid?
>>
>tfw cant find .wads to inject n64 games onto my wii
>>
My problem with it and other online stores (XBL, PSN) is that there are hundreds and thousands of games, but because of licensing and shit, they're so limited. Not to mention expensive most of the time.
>>
>>343579668
this. I shouldn't have to resort to emulation because nintendo themselves REFUSES to put their own n64 games onto the eshop outside of like 4 games.

Sadly i can't find an f-zero x wad for the wii at all, it's just not on the internet at all.
>>
>>343577530
Maybe they want to support the developers, like the Wii U OS over their computer, maybe they want to play on the big screen TV but can't get there computer over there.
>>
>>343577530
because n64 emulation is jackshit? I'm all for emulation, but only the cycle accurate shit.

Why do you care so much what people spend their money on? There's people that spend 15 bucks on shitty mc donalds toys that give access to on-disk dlc.
There's people that pay 60 bucks for Mario Maker.
And guess what? They live in the same house as me and are probably happier than I am.
>>
>>343579942
I just downloaded some games from this yesterday.
https://mega.nz/#F!WRcEybiS!XkS89zjkXlgscw9AJjXwrQ
>>
>>343579082
An emulator that works
>>
>>343581047
>no f-zero x

i'll at least bookmark this shit for later
>>
>>343581482
>see it

well fuck me nevermind
>>
>>343577530

Actually I paid 10 USD for a Gameboy rom.
>>
Even worse, there are people who pay for their games.
>>
>>343581274
>poorly coded nintendo 64 emulator can only run about 10 games properly
>wii u virtual console has about 10 games available
yahoo
>>
>>343581047
Holy shit thank you.
Emuparadise not having Wii shit really annoys me. Couldn't download N64 games for Dolphin because of it.
>>
>>343577530
>live in europe
>Virtual console games are all in 50hz
>PSN classics are all in 50hz

thank god the HD generation saved us from this shit
>>
>>343581047
How do "injects" work?

Do people just put in a rom and see if VC emulates it well and that's it? Or do they fuck around to make it work?
>>
File: happy quagsire.png (9 KB, 121x125) Image search: [Google]
happy quagsire.png
9 KB, 121x125
>>343581047
You're a cool guy, just wanted to let you know
>>
>>343577530
I understand buying them if you're getting them for a handheld, but it's a waste of money getting them on a home console when you can use a pc.
>>
>>343579432
>tfw torrented full ntsc collection of wii shop channel wads and have them archived and backed up

feels good desu senpai smdh
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.