[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst Gaming Communities that get publicity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: cosmo-2__large.png (511 KB, 840x463) Image search: [Google]
cosmo-2__large.png
511 KB, 840x463
I have to say, personally there are two gaming communities I find utterly disgusting and should be shunned.

1. Speedrunning.
2. Competitive Smash brothers

These two communities are completely full of autistic fucks that need their heads smashed into the fucking sidewalk. The "speedrunning" events are full of utter retards who dress exactly like 90s teenagers.
>>
>>343573532
Your favorite community.
>>
>>343573661
I don't have a favorite.

I just find these two things almost disgusting, like vomit inducing.
>>
>>343573532

Edgy bro.
>>
>>343573532
Which community are you part of?
>>
>>343573661

>attacking my favorite community

wow faggot, you're probably a fan of your favorite community instead huh?
>>
File: 23452345.jpg (17 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
23452345.jpg
17 KB, 300x200
>>343573807
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
>>343573807
defensive faggot stuck in 90s spotted.

>these are "normal" people and not utter faggot losers
>>
anyway the reason I hate smash is that they shit up every fighting game event now. They used to be stuck in the smelly corner near the anime gamers at EVO, now they are a featured title because of the immense rise in autism.
>>
>>343573963
>defensive faggot stuck in 90s spotted.
I'm defensive? All i did was ask you a question
>>
i used to think speedrunners are just your standard breed of autist that gets super involved in some obscure niche hobby

then i started sporadically watching agdq

holy shit, this is a cesspool of the worst kind of sperglord. everything about it is fucking cancer. the cringeworthy donation messages read out loud, the 4/10 attention whores that shit up the event, the spaghetti all the awkwards psychos drop whenever they're on camera or near a female, the self-righteous holier-than-thou attitude they all have about MUH CANCER FOUNDATION that they constantly shove in your face

this shit is beyond redemption
burn it all to the ground senpai
>>
>>343574675
100% accurate
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.