[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You've just joined a match attacking at Temple of Anubis.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: your team.jpg (64 KB, 1123x210) Image search: [Google]
your team.jpg
64 KB, 1123x210
You've just joined a match attacking at Temple of Anubis. You have 2 minutes left, you still haven't captured the first point, and this is the composition of the rest of your team. What do you do?
>>
I pick Genji and have fun
>>
>>343572337

Torbjorn
>>
>>343572337
quit
>>
Soldier 76 and win
>>
What does the enemy team have?
>>
Leave
>>
>>343572638
3 Zaryas, 2 Meis and a Lucio
>>
Go Mei and ice wall spawn
>>
>>343572337
pick a class you have fun with and dick around

Alternatively
>pick a character you don't normally play as and get a feel for them
>>
>>343572337
which one am i?
>>
>>343572773

Sounds like Reaper is the best bet then.
>>
>>343572773
Reaper gg ez
>>
>>343572715
This. Three snipers and a non-support? Bunch of shitters.
>>
>>343572337
Mercy so I get a guaranteed gold medal to salvage a scrap of exp from this mess.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.