[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /v/ like Soul Calibur?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: sc4-s4.jpg (362 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sc4-s4.jpg
362 KB, 1280x720
Does /v/ like Soul Calibur?
>>
>>343568498
yeah it's pretty good. I wish SCV's roster wasn't so shit though
SCVI when?
>>
You know that one mode in 2 with the map and the challenges and the story told with text? More fighting games need that.
>>
Vader>Link>Kratos>Yoda>Heihachi>Starkiller>Ezio>Spawn
>>
>>343568498
i still haven't played 5, but 1 and 3 were my childhood fighting games.
i had 4 on ps3, i didn't like it that much.
>>
Talim is cute! C U T E!
>>
>>343568498
Its cool. It suffers from that whole nostalgia waifuism strong as fuck though. Most people who play it just talk about how good SC2 was cause link was in it and how they had the best taki and ivy. Then when SC5 came out and taki wasn't in it they didn't care.

Hilde is best girl
>>
Now if only if wasn't dead
>>
>>343569592
>spawn wasn't the best one
>>
>>343568498
I thought V was great, and I really want a new game, preferable on the pc as well, as I don't own any of the new consoles, but that will never happend. The only time I dust off my 360 is to play around in V
>>
Ivy game when?
>>
File: Untitled.png (61 KB, 230x247) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
61 KB, 230x247
>>343569592

Vader was LITERALLY just classical fencing with some wizard grabs
>>
I wish there was a character action soul calibur
>>
File: 1466177075278.jpg (30 KB, 512x432) Image search: [Google]
1466177075278.jpg
30 KB, 512x432
if you dont think traveling across europe and battling custom characters wasn't the tightest shit in a fighting game then get out of my face
>>
>>343568498
I was expecting to hate V, but it ended up being my favourite of the lot.
>>
>>343570919
can you elaborate? after the disappointment that 4 was, i'm expecting to hate 5 too.
>>
I got 4 for my mobile because of the party chat, but it got destroyed at the chapter when they all group up and you've gotten all the artifacts. Now I can't bare to start up again, a year after.
>>
Soul Calibur V was great, but some characters were badly unbalanced and the story mode was shit and over quick, featuring the two least interesting characters in fighting game history
>>
y u die on me like the franchise
>>
>>343568498
Why is the font in SC so bad?
>>
Soul Calibur 2 on Gamecube?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.