[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Arin getting so greasy and bloated? Is he imitating his wife?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (451 KB, 563x632) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
451 KB, 563x632
Why is Arin getting so greasy and bloated? Is he imitating his wife?
>>
>>343552647
He's just getting bored I hope they stop doing game grumps so he can find something else to get passionate about.
>>
>Arin
>Posted David Hayter
>>
>>343554116
Hayter probably wishes he was Arin, which is saying something.
>>
>>343552647
Marriage and somehow he has taken on the persona of being a disgusting, farting and burping slob over the past few years.
>>
Post Suzy
>>
>>343552647
He's changed so much.
I miss old Egoraptor
>>
>>343552647
He needs to hand over game grumps to Dan and another partner and find something else. I still love game grumps but Dan is definitely the better of the two right now comedy wise. He just doesn't seem to care much anymore.
>>
>>343552647
I'd really like to have Arin try the straight man role again, and maybe give Ross the role of the fool, just once.

I'm marathoning old grumps while I'm sick, and Egoraptor is almost a completely different person.
>>
>>343557410
Underage
>>
He was bulking but fucked up and gained too much.
>>
>>343557296
POST SUZY
>>
>>343557297
No you just didn't know what he was like back then because you couldn't listen to him talk about himself for hours while playing games.
>>
>trying to imitate the most alpha motherfucker in the galaxy
who can blame him
>>
>>343552647
he's slowly starting to look like bam margera
>>
File: 1393014816013.jpg (56 KB, 426x373) Image search: [Google]
1393014816013.jpg
56 KB, 426x373
>Jon is losing weight and looking healthier
>Arin is getting worse and worse
>>
HE'S GOING TO BECOME A PRO WRESTLER
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (16 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
16 KB, 275x275
>>343557296
>>
>>343557948
The Jon and Arin relationship was so perfect, with Jon's nonsensical goofball moments and Arin freaking out about them.

Now Arin just screams a lot and Dan nervously laughs at him.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.