[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
admit it /v/ you've never beaten halo 2 on legendary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 2
File: halo 2 elite.png (2 MB, 1201x1091) Image search: [Google]
halo 2 elite.png
2 MB, 1201x1091
admit it /v/ you've never beaten halo 2 on legendary
>>
>>343542971
I haven't even bothered playing through the campaign at all yet tbqh. Only game I haven't got round to completing despite getting MCC a while back.
>>
I did, solo and coop. Took like a year off and on. It was a fucking bitch, especially on coop.

Kinda made me hate how slow Halo is though.
>>
>>343542971
I'm on it, I boot it up from time to time, I'm playing as the arbiter now killing infidels. How many more missions are there?
>>
I did
Worst parts are the Jackal snipers and the Banshee section in the last mission
>>
I beat every halo on legendary and the original trilogy + ODST is great at that difficulty it feels perfect for two players. Fuck playing through Halo 4 and 5 on legendary though that shit is aids with all those robot faggots..
>>
>>343542971
Of fucking course I did
with a friend
>>
>>343542971
I played thru all 3 halos on legendary both solo and coop before i stopped being a console peasant.
>>
I did when I was underage ban, though How can you say you're good at any Halo game if you can't beat all campaigns on legendary solo?
>>
>>343543387
>not beating off the banshee's wings and taking into the room with Tartarus
>>
>>343543551
Have you played Unreal? It honestly blew me away after being a Halo guy for so many years. What a great campaign.
>>
But I have, I've beaten every halo on legendary, except 5 cause I stopped playing it cause it was shit
>>
File: H2V_CoverArt.jpg (35 KB, 250x352) Image search: [Google]
H2V_CoverArt.jpg
35 KB, 250x352
>>343542971
>Halo on legendary:
>this is harder than hard mode

>halo2 and 3 on legendary
>Clear all enemies
>Sniped by a jackal
>last save point was before the fight began

Hey, does halo 2 work on windows 7/8/10?
>>
>>343543754
The only unreal ive played is unreal tournament
>>
>>343542971
why are halo 2 sangheili like the sexiest creatures ever
>>
>>343543729
>Tfw got hit too much and banshee explodes before the wings come off
>>
>>343544004
>tfw I was in like 4th grade I thought the same
>>
>>343543729
Tartarus isn't the fucking problem, getting to him in the banshee is
>>
>>343543960
Yes, there are updates to remove GFWL
>>
>>343542971
>acting like Halo is some sort of oldfag shit

lmao
>>
Yes I did, just because you're shit doesn't mean everyone else is. Halo CE and 3 are much harder though.
>>
Halo 3 was better desu
>>
I admit I did it with a friend but damn I still did it. Did all 4 then beat halo ce laso. Halo 2 laso is up next and it is without a doubt one of the hardest things to do in gaming.
every enemy is invisible, you can't regenerate shields or health, enemys are 4 times tankier, all highest ranked, cant even hit them with a sticky because their ai is programmed to roll if a sticky comes within their vision, FUCK I HATE THIS
>>
>>343544760
>Halo came out in 2001
>there are people born in that year having sex while your virgin ass shitposts on /v/
>>
>>343544850
campaign was a million times easier though, also half as long
>>
>>343545019
the halo 3 campaign was extremely disappointing compared to 2

they struck gold with 1 and 2 and they were never really able to re-create it. ODST was good, reach was ok
>>
>>343542971
i like the difficulty before legendary the best
>>
>>343545236
yeah heroic feels pretty challenging while legendary is just fuck you and fuck your shit
>>
>>343542971
Of course not. Heroic was challenging, but Legendary is just a tedious-as-fuck ammo conserving simulator as you try to cheese the AI into doing dumb shit
>>
>>343545119
Tsavo Highway, the storm, ark, covenant, and halo are all really good missions though and all felt like the previous campaigns. The ending was near perfect as well and could have been the perfect end to the trilogy. Of course I would love more halo games on the same quality of them in the future but 343 and microsoft are a bunch of jews
>>
>>343544560
Hide in the scarab, that's what I did.
>>
i've never played it
>>
>>343545402
In halo 3 and 4 the legendary is near equal to 2 and 1's heroics.
>>
>>343545405
The only level that I really liked was the one where you fought the double scarabs

Every other level is forgettable. Plus, there were no arbiter missions
>>
>>343545562
>tfw beat halo 4 on legendary

That game is actually pretty fucking hard. Too bad the game itself is trash. The only halo I haven't beat on legendary has been 2.
>>
>>343543729
Did they make this impossible in MCC? I'd take the banshee in every time as a kid, but I tried it recently in the MCC on a buddy's Xbone and couldn't make it happen after several attempts.
>>
>>343542971
but that's not true i played through all the campaigns on legendary when the MCC came out with my friend. I lived at his house for like 3-4 days.
>>
>>343542971
I've never played Halo 2 or any Halo game for that matter
>>
>>343545875
Thank you for contributing to the thread
>>
I did but it was not fun. That lift ride thing near the end nearly broke me.

I couldn't beat it co-op though. My brother wasn't good enough then, and those Elites in the hanger at the start are merciless
>>
>>343546039
No, thank you for creating such a profound communicational experience
>>
well game was so shit it wasn't worth playing , clearly i didn't care enough to beat it even on easy
>>
>>343545019
>>343545119
Halo 2 campaign being long is just some imagination fans like to come up with. Halo 2 is only long on Legendary because it's cheap, in every other difficulty the game is shorter than both Halos 1 & 3. This is because they split all the missions in two to try to stretch the campaign out and make it longer since they cut most of the game's levels.
>>
Reminder that co-op doesn't count. ;^)
>>
>>343545405
I agree, I love Halo 3's campaign.
>>
>>343546279
Well it probably is just because of legendary because that's the only difficulty I've ever beaten 2 on. Still I believe 3 is overly short, even on legendary it only takes like 3 hours to get through while on 2 you have to be really good if you want under 8. 3's campaign is my favorite still, it just feels very short in comparison with even 4.
>>
>>343546757
>even 4
Halo 4 felt the shortest until Halo 5. I remember being disappointed when I found out the game only had 8 missions.
>>
I remember being so pissed off by this game. >Friends and I were huge Halo fans, all used to come round to my place every Monday night for sweet sweet four player splitscreen.
>Had all rinsed Halo clean out, every secret, nothing left to do.
>Halo2 approaches release, we all book the day off work and start playing first thing on launch day.
> Calling each other throughout the morning - 'HOLY FUCK SCARAB TANK!' etc
> By lunchtime... 'Hey, did your game just end after fighting a brute? Did I miss something meaning I didn't get true ending?'
>>
I'm pretty sure I did, might have been cheesing respawns on co-op though. I barely remember Halo 2 anyways, it was so much worse than Halo 1.
>>
>>343544969
Born '75. I'd had a lot of sex before Halo. But I hate to admit it, less during the period of my life when Halo splitscreen deathmatchs were a daily event with my nearby living buddies.
>>
>>343547549
I still remember that I was so mad. Finishing the game as the Arbiter, a fucking damage sponge Brute was the final boss, level didn't even feel like a final level, game didn't feel over, that ending.

I was hoping that the game had a Legendary Ending like CE or collecting all the skulls would give me the true ending but nope.
>>
>>343547850
>in his 40s
>posts on 4chan
where did it all go wrong for you?
>>
>>343546279
They only cut one level from halo 2.
>>
>>343548158
Oh I wouldn't say that it has. Despite so much fucking tedious shill overload and opinionated cunts / master race vs console shitposting (PC and PS4 here, for the record), I probably still get the heads up on new shit / sales etc from /v/ more than most media sites. Don't trust any of the mainstreaming gaming press anymore than I do /v/. Kill time here at work on my phone in my office often.

And you cunts can occasionally be actually funny and original every now and then.
>>
>>343548756
>Covenant Ship
>Forerunner Tank
>Forerunner Ship
>Entire third half of game
Yeah only ONE mission got cut from Halo 2.
>>
>>343549241
>>Covenant Ship
>>Forerunner Tank
>>Forerunner Ship

you made all of this up
>>
>>343544915
>implying halo ce had skulls
>>
>>343544656
thanks,
but I wasn't referring to multiplayer.
I was referring to campaign.
For Windows Vista enticement, Halo 2 was an exclusive title that would only run on windows xp because of Hacks, and even then it barely ran at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJI_cP0blrI

I just wonder if it runs well on win7/8/10 or if it needs to be emulated like windows xp
>>
>>343549619
If multiplayer still works then obviously the campaign will too silly
>>
I can admit that I barely complete ANY western game on its highest difficulty.

Most of the time it becomes Cheesing: The Game, with little actual skill involved.
>>
>>343549441
>what is the MCC
>>
>>343549441
MCC added skulls to Halo CE
>>
>>343543285
a lot, i think you are less than 1/4 of the way through
>>
>>343549334
>being this retarded
I guess I have to educate a mother fucker.

http://www.halopedia.org/Covenant_Ship
http://www.halopedia.org/Forerunner_Tank
http://www.halopedia.org/Forerunnership
http://www.consolemonster.com/newspost.php?id=0000008517
http://m.ign.com/articles/2016/03/22/composer-reveals-the-original-ending-of-halo-2
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.