[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most high rate burning crusade wow server?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 343241[1].jpg (527 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
343241[1].jpg
527 KB, 1600x1200
What's the most high rate burning crusade wow server?
>>
Highest rate? Are we talking about the same thing (in private server scene "rates" tend to refer to experience/gold/reputation/drop/whatever modifier) or are you looking for "the most highly rated" server?

To answer your question you asked, there are instant 70 servers ranging from Smolderforge to Corecraft test server. If rates are your primary criteria, you could also set up the server yourself (Hellground Core probably is the best) and adjust the rates to whatever values you'd like.
>>
>>343531568
fast lvling
>>
File: 1463000398916.jpg (117 KB, 820x1378) Image search: [Google]
1463000398916.jpg
117 KB, 820x1378
>>343531568
>you could also set up the server yourself (Hellground Core probably is the best) and adjust the rates to whatever values you'd like.
wait, it's that easy? You can just set up a private server for yourself by downloading an already-existing executable?
>>
>>343531568
this is https://hellground.net/page/spec ? i has XP: x2 or x1. I'm looking like x15 or even more.
>>
>>343533279
>>343533163
All private servers are based on the same emulator software (MaNGOS, which in itself is based on now defunct wowd, or one of its forks like Trinitycore or Oregoncore). In most cases, ultimately with relatively little done to improve it.

Hellground open sourced their server and databases few years back. They closed it again because no one contributed but it's available in https://github.com/hellground-tbc/core and I'd assume someone has compiled binaries for it. If not, I'm pretty sure Oregoncore at least has these so-called repacks.
>>
File: 1431556341168.jpg (507 KB, 751x1101) Image search: [Google]
1431556341168.jpg
507 KB, 751x1101
>>343534080
alright, thanks

Maybe I'll do that one day so I can complete wowpedia
>>
Burning crusade is when the game really started to die

>arena which brought about a "competitive" scene with try hard faggots, epic gear comparable to raid level, led to blizzard absolutely fucking class balance so spergs could be happy that all classes are viable against all others leading to homogenization and future killed world pvp
>flying mounts also killed world pvp, made the world less explorable
>welfare epics begin to increase in number exponentially
>less attunement quests, casualized experience as a result
>corridor, linear, boring dungeons
>ugly tier sets
>made two entire continents worthless
>legendaries with no quests
>lore getting shit on

Not even saying it was bad, but it started the rot
>>
>>343535610
Filling Wowpedia with information from poorly implemented private servers doesn't seem like a great idea if that's what you're thinking.
>>
File: 1466349998177.jpg (73 KB, 349x1160) Image search: [Google]
1466349998177.jpg
73 KB, 349x1160
>>343536014
Ehh you're probably right. I'm just sad that wowpedia is lacking so much information about old content that can't be experienced anymore
>>
>>343536163
Outland, for the most part unchanged, is still there in retail.

Let me get this straight: What exactly are you looking for? If you want to fuck around with arbitrarily high rates for whatever reason then you probably should set your own server because you can set whatever rates you want and I'm not aware of any public 15x+ server. Conversely, if what you actually want is to skip levelling then you should take a look at instant 70 servers like Smoulderforge or Deathside.ru (if you want population higher than 1) or Corecraft test server (in which case it actually is an autistically accurate implementation of TBC, although still not an actual source of information you should use for documenting legacy WoW).
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.