[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this objectively the perfection of the FPS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
Is this objectively the perfection of the FPS?
>>
No.

Fuck off underage.
>>
>>343523821
Still prefer both first two modem warfares
>>
>>343523871
>>
>>343523871

not an argument
>>
It's probably a perfection of the "Modern CoD" formula.

CoD4 has more fans, but CoD4's enemy placement and MP balance was a lot worse than most people remember. CoD4's campaign had the memorable moments, but BOII's campaign was better constructed from start to finish and the choice mechanic and Strike missions leading to the separate endings was executed perfectly, with one exception (where the fuck you been for 30 years?)

Multiplayer, it's not even a comparison. Pick 10 is the best system, the balance in BOII is as close to perfect as you can get.

It's just a very solid, well made game by a developer who was hitting their stride. BOIII is pretty good as well, but not quite AS good.
>>
>>343525826

not to mention it's the only campaign (besides BO3 I think) where you can customize your loadout for each mission, something you'd think would have been a fucking given ever since at least MW2.
>>
Black ops was where COD really started heading downhill. Even MW2 was a little tired.
>>
>>343525826
>the balance in BOII is as close to perfect as you can get
uh...what? black ops 2 has some of the worst balance in the series. would be the all time worst if world at war didn't exist. hey, another treyarch ''''''''''game''''''''''''.
>>
>>343526496
You can do well with pretty much anything in BOII and Pick 10 allows for a variety of ways to build your loadout. Better than LOLM27 in Ghosts or LOLFRAG3 in CoD4.
>>
OP is a newfag who didn't play any COD games prior to MW
>>343523871
this
>>
>>343523871
>this
MW2 or MW is
>>
>>343527005
nobody used frag x3 unless they were playing on Wetwork. Bandolier was the best blue perk in CoD4 you fucking black ops scrub. in black ops 2 the MSMC and FAL are clearly the best guns, there is no balance in that game.
>>
>>343523821
I really like Black Ops 3
>>
File: Reaper_menu_icon_BO3.png (816 KB, 856x691) Image search: [Google]
Reaper_menu_icon_BO3.png
816 KB, 856x691
Black Ops 3 is better.

>better game balance
>better mechanics
>better maps
>>
>>343527738
It annoys me how people are annoyed at the futuristic direction of CoD and want to go back to super serious modern military stuff when they were whining about every game being precisely that a few years ago.

Make up your mind for fuck's sake. At least now Call of Duty has stopped pretending to be a serious military game and has embraced its arcadey gameplay.
>>
It was worse than BLOPS1 so no.
>>
>>343527917
The only thing I hated about the Modern Warfare series was the quickscoping faggots
>>
>>343527917
well we didn't think they were going to turn it into a Titanfall clone. i thought they were just going to make normal CoD gameplay in a futuristic setting. i don't want to jump around on walls like a fucking faggot, i just want to play a basic infantry shooter.
>>
The only people who hate Blops 2 are autistic or underage.

This is a fact.
>>
File: dub.jpg (11 KB, 248x249) Image search: [Google]
dub.jpg
11 KB, 248x249
>Shit skilless Activision shooter played mostly by 7-15 year olds
Yeah, pinnacle alright.

FIVE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bofIYGKgrCs
>>
>>343529185
ive yet to come across a "modern" shooter that can bring this intensity
>>
File: NEVER EVER.jpg (28 KB, 324x291) Image search: [Google]
NEVER EVER.jpg
28 KB, 324x291
>Play Call of Doodoo at a friend's place
>The maps are trash and have 16 entry points to every house and every section, there are no choke-points or strategies, just run around like a retard and kill all the children and casuals
>The guns don't have recoil, just spam in their general direction and they're done
>Everything (every fucking thing) gives you billions of points to make you feel like a super special MLG pro
>Everyone with a mic is a fucking child
>First place on the leaderboard on my first game

I am seriously convinced anyone who talks about this trash on /v/ is a child.
>>
>>343523821
That's not Timesplitters 2.
>>
>>343529703
call of duty is literally everything thats wrong with mainstream gaymers.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.