[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/ what do you think about overwatch competitive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 83
File: Overwatch.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSjYndnpt0Q
>>
>>343515864

Not a lot to think about. Devs force "e-sports" on every multiplayer game these days so a competitive mode was inevitable.

I personally think it's an extremely casual game and should not be taken seriously (a.k.a. competitive play). But obviously, many people disagree with me. They can have their competitive play and "metas" while I'll just enjoy the game casually, the way it was intended.
>>
>>343516046
I prefer how the victory system in rank works. I don't care about the actual rank
>>
Well the win/lose ranked XP don't seems to match it's you lose way or the you will gain
>>
>>343516414
Koth has bugged exp. They've acknowledged it
>>
File: 1466590468977.jpg (115 KB, 711x690) Image search: [Google]
1466590468977.jpg
115 KB, 711x690
>The Coinflip for sudden death is total bullshit

The game itself wasn't ready for such a system.

most of the maps are unbalanced as fuck, clearly favoring one team over the other (see: Hanamura, Gibraltar ect.)

So when a team rolls defense on Hanamura, its pretty much just a free win for them

>It takes way too fucking long
KOTH is the first team to get 3 wins, so you could potentially play 5 rounds of Koth just to get one win. It should be best of 3 honestly, so then you're playing 3 at most.
>The Leveling EXP payoffs feel bad
I mean the regular levels, long ass comp matches, ranging 5 rounds. Should give a lot more exp, feels like a waste of time in this area

>Hero balance sucks
Zarya is required every game
If someone rolls a bad character, you lose.
>>
>>343515864
I'm utterly dejected by it all as an experience. I keep getting put on teams of incompetent idiots against teams of professional e-sports teams.

-Losing a 99% hold twice
-No grouping up, always attacking one by one.
-No staying behind Reinhardt's shield
-No payload pushers or objective players
-Strafing the cap rather than breaking or resetting overtime
-Poor hero composition
-No understanding of countering
-Inability to priorities threat
-No team ethic
-Team mates don't speak english or follow hero voice commands anyway

What I wouldn't give for five average players who simply work as a team.
>>
>>343516703
>IM AN ANGEL ITS MY TEAMS FAULT

Get friends
>>
>>343515864
Complete mess, feels rushed out.
>>
>>343516703
2an this.

It's like you either stomp or get's stomped.
How can it be when they have 100 levels to put people on?
>>
This is going to tear our play group apart. There's one guy who takes the game really seriously and he's always critiquing people over every little thing and he's not going to want to leave competitive. Every game is not suited to be ultra competitive.
>>
Originally I was ranked at 48 then got some lucky solo rolls and worked my way up to 50. I thought competitive mode was amazing. That was the first night.

Over the next few days I was playing about average but losing ranks. Winning 50% of matches but they were king of the hill matches and only worth a tiny bit of rank. Meanwhile I'd lose a payload map and drop 8 times more than what I gained. It was bugged. Dropped to 47 because of this. But as of this moment blizzard has fixed this problem.

Then I had one hour where a teammate would drop from the game every single match. This caused me to lose 4 ranks and drop to 43. Now here is the real problem:
PART 1: All these people who dropped didn't ragequit. It was dropped because they lost connection to blizzard server. The game logged them out and they couldn't rejoin the game.
PART 2: When you're on a winning team when the other team drops you gain hardly any experience, but if you're on the losing team when a teammate drops then you lose the full amount.

So the system has a problem and no one is benefiting from it. Everyone is basically getting fucked and losing rank for things that are beyond player control. But there is a player control aspect to it. For example last night I had a great 6 man group and we stomped another team in round 1. Rather than stick around the whole team quit. Which would be fine but it actually fucks over the winning team. Because they all dropped the winning team gets the minimum reward. If your team is helpless you still have the opportunity to fuck over the winning teams rank gain. What kind of fucking incentive is that Blizzard? It's gotta be a bug. No one could possibly design a system that bad, right?
>>
I did my ten placement matches and got 49. Did a game and won and moved up to 50. I don't know anyone so I have tonsolo queue. It can be frustrating but I'm not the best player either so hard to get mad at anyone. I just report anyone being rude wether they're on my team or not.

I usually play rein or Lucio because they're fun.
>>
>>343517010
Payload isn't bugged. KOTH is

>>343517029
>I usually play rein or Lucio because they're fun.

So you don't play what the team needs you main two characters? You're cancer honestly
>>
>>343517107
>Payload isn't bugged. KOTH is
in my post I mentioned that it's already fixed. But also mentioned a bug with the disconnect system if you read it.
>>
>>343517183
Did they fix the KOTH bug? I just woke up
>>
The fact you earn very low experience when someone on the other team leave is bollocks. Especially if they leave right before the end
>>
>>343516778
Should have added "in before cunts who brush it off as ego or say git gud" It's not even funny how disorganised my team is compared to another non-premade team.

>>343517007
Exactly, it's not fun to to stomp or be stomped. I want to be in a round of <equally> matched competent players.
>>
>>343517107
Well when I play people seem tonrarely pick a tank or healer. I always choose after everyone else has. In the rare case we don't need either I try other stuff like soldier.
>>
File: 1464914693658.jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1464914693658.jpg
13 KB, 225x225
>>343515864
>people with no friends complaining about getting steamrolled by people with friends.
>>
>>343517009
Then don't play with him. He sounds like a try hard faggot. Either convince him to play casually once in a while or dump him.
>>
Forget 'Competitive Mode'. Give me some more characters or levels or even just a double XP weekend or SOMETHING, Blizzards- the game is already beginning to become stale.
>>
sudden death in most games

>lol competitive overwatch
>>
>>343517315
GET FRIENDS

Seriously, get friends or refund the game. Why did you buy a game that's made for people with friends?
>>
What's a good rank? I got the lowest of my friends, which was only 61. In the unranked mode we are all around level 40.
>>
>>343515864

Considering it's the first iteration of ranked, I think it's alright. I don't expect perfection.

Progress is pretty fucking slow though,.
>>
>>343517421
Anything under rank (Not level) 50 and you're just bad at the game
>>
>>343517010
its bullshit that 5 players should have to suffer beacuse one player decided to leave the match.

the one who lest should be the only one losing rank. not everyone on his team.
>>
>>343517421
I begun at 48

dropped to 43.
>>
File: 1457738841770.jpg (113 KB, 376x375) Image search: [Google]
1457738841770.jpg
113 KB, 376x375
is it even worth playing rank matches at all? what dose the competitive points even give you?
>>
>>343517009
mad cuz he's crying to you, bitch stop playing ranked
>>
I played one ranked match last night after the PS4 patch dropped out of curiosity. I don't like ranked modes in general, I play games like this to unwind and ranked just brings out the tryhard salty faggot in everyone. Anyway even ignoring that they fucked it up because it's just a miserable slog compared to a standard match and a slog combined with everyone taking what should be a fun game way too seriously makes for an experience I'm not touching again.

At least they fixed the lockdown achievement.
>>
>>343517029
>reporting people
unless they are cheating you dont need to report anyone
either mute the entire chat or grow some thicker skin you fucking baby
>>
>>343517654
300 and you can get 1 golden weapon
>>
Just watching the Overwatch tournament they are having on YouTube now. Cloud9 VS Rogue.. Just wondering, since I'm a total scrub, why none of the teammates are using defense characters? It's offense/tank/support. It's always the same. The only defense I see is Widowmaker but there is no others.

It's either: Pharah, Mercy, Reinhardt, McCree, Reaper, Lucio, Roadhog and Genji.
>>
>>343515864
i just know this.
i've seen the YT streaming for a couple of minute...then start a spot about SJW and things like: muh feminism, muh e-sport, "why i'm not recognize as a regular sport".
i'm happy to have done with videogames....
>>
>>343517385
>GET FRIENDS
fuck off normalfag
>>
>>343517336
The game accounts groups, it will show who's lumped as a team and who's not. If you're a team of 3 pugging, you'll generally get the same thing on the opposite team
>>
>>343517703
Naw, I'm reporting every hanzo and genji shitter that insults my team or the enemy team while they were useless the entire game
>>
File: 1456593974921.png (363 KB, 583x562) Image search: [Google]
1456593974921.png
363 KB, 583x562
>>343517704
thats it? not worth it than.
>>
File: wutt.jpg (19 KB, 269x393) Image search: [Google]
wutt.jpg
19 KB, 269x393
>Go 5/5 for placement
>placed at rank 46
>immediately lose 3 matches in a row
>drop to rank 43 (lose one rank per loss)
>win 3 matches in a row
>go up 1.4 ranks total
>>
>>343517703
>not reporting toxic players who hurt your feelings

Xhir, please.
>>
>>343515864
You either queue with a group of at least 3 or you get stomped.
>>
>>343517837
blocked.
>>
>>343517835
yes not worth it

sucks as it is now
>>
>>343517835
Not worth what? Ranked is the same as quick play. Why not just play it, you'll eventually get something more than just by playing quick play. You act like it's a totally different mode when in fact it's the same and gives you more reward for playing
>>
>Have no friends
>Play competitive anyway
>Solo queue
>Get grouped up with decent players
>Turn on group voice chat
>Hear this really young girl talking
>Must be 10-12 y/o
>My dick is twitching

F-fuck... Not again..
>>
>>343517704

so all comp gives you is gaudy as fuck reskins?

Yeah i'm sticking to quick play
>>
>>343516703
So it is quite literally quick play

Good to know im missing absolutely nothing
>>
>>343517941
Quick play gives you nothing
>>
>>343517707
Well let's look at the defense heroes and see why:

Mei - Garbage.
Junkrat - Situational chokepoint defender
Hanzo - Incredible Garbage
Bastion - Holy fucking Garbage
Widowmaker - Situational
>>
WHY IS THERE NO STOPWATCH MODE
COMPLETING THE OBJECTIVES FASTER THAN THE OTHER TEAM SHOULD GIVE YOU THE WIN BY DEFAULT, NOT GIVE YOU RNG SUDDEN DEATH RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>343518000

It gives me shorter matches that are actually fun to play.
>>
>>343517921
Ranked matches can last far longer than quick play matches. hate it when it drags on and than you lose.
>>
>>343515864

Not watching your video but my thoughts on ranked now are

>Coinflip is bullshit
Pretty obvious how unfair this is, also promotes even more ebola hero stacking comps.

>Ranking system is too compact
I liked the different tier system they used in the beta ranked mode, this 1-100 system doesn't allow for enough separation between good and bad players. I'm at 71 and still getting matched with sub .500 shit tier players who are in the mid 50's.

>Leavers/Disconnects
Right now the system completely fucks over people who are on the team of the person who leaves, it's not really fair when you're stuck 5v6 and face a full loss penalty that usually sees you losing nearly an entire ranks worth of points. I understand they don't want people to abuse leaving but they need to do something about this, it's way too harsh on people who are legit stuck in bad situations. They need to cancel games if someone leaves or drastically decrease the points you lose if someone leaves on your team.

>Point gain
In general you gain points way too slowly and lose them way too fast, it's going to lead to very fast ladder anxiety that will see people quit ranked mid season once they attain a specific rank.
>>
>>343518012
>Mei: Garbage
>Widowmaker: Not garbage just situational

Cannot take this post seriously
>>
>>343518012

Mei is really good if you use her correctly and not mess up the ice wall that will fuck your teammates up.
>>
>>343516046
>The game was intended to be casual
>Blizzard kept talking about esports and comp mode
>intended
>>
File: 1462512123533.jpg (41 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1462512123533.jpg
41 KB, 480x360
>>343515864
>mfw when i purposely threw all my placement matches
>placed at single integer levels
>smashing my way up the ladder, haven't lost yet
>golden gun points streaming in
>will take my golden gun back to quickplay when i'm done
>>
>>343518091
literally every moba
>>
>Fucking ANOTHER le happy Spaniard video

These stopped being funny after the first one, everything after was just the first video but worse.
>>
>>343518201
>golden gun points streaming in

You get one point every match no matter how well you do
>>
>>343518217
thats why i disliked dota 2. it was only fun when i was playing with friends.
>>
If you're playing ranked solo you're doing it wrong. I can see why people would hate it

There's not much point unless you have a consistent group of six to play with I'm not sure why you'd bother otherwise
>>
>>343518361
This is /v/. Do you expect people here to even have virtual friends? Just ignore these threads
>>
>>343518317

You only get a point if you win.
>>
>>343517259
have you been asleep for 2 days
>>
Blizzard definitely gives an invisible damage handicap to the losing team.

My team would be stomping - 99% to 0%, all the sudden the other team magically starts killing us, pushes it into overtime, then gets the win.

>forced 50/50
>damage handicaps for losing players

GG blizzard, don't even get me started on the ranked shit.

>coin toss
>letting people pick hanzo in competitive
etc
>>
File: 1461628210350.jpg (37 KB, 630x306) Image search: [Google]
1461628210350.jpg
37 KB, 630x306
>when female players bark orders at you

This might be among the worst things about playing OW. It's so casualized and cutesy that there's an alarming frequency of female players and of course they all have mics. I wouldn't mind the input if it made strategic sense but it never does.
>>
File: feellsgoodman.png (2 MB, 1566x881) Image search: [Google]
feellsgoodman.png
2 MB, 1566x881
I dunno, I'm having fun with it.
>>
>>343518201
How is this even possible? You're only one guy on a team of six.
>>
>>343518480
My last patch was the 28th. There has been no new patch to fix KOTH since then
>>
>rank at 61
>lose first two matches in a stomp and drop to 59
I should just stop playing now before I drop to the 40's. Playing without a group is hell.
>>
>>343518502
What's wrong with Hanzo?
>>
Rank 30 shitters taking the game way too seriously at that level

Get the fuck over yourself, you're here in the low 30s with us for a reason, Mr. Level 174.
>>
>>343516046
>make casual as fuck (but fun) game
>add MMR to quick play
>when there is already a god damn competitive mode
>so youre forced to git gud instead of enjoy the game and get high
wtf im at 45% win rate stop putting me in teams where im carried instead of teams with my skill level.
>>
>>343518578
He is getting luckily paired with not shit players
>>
>>343518578
Maybe he kept dc'ing on purpose and rejoining.
>>
>>343518574

>Level 369
>Rank 37

oh jeez
>>
>>343518574

>that prestiged cunt

holy fuck get a life!
>>
>>343515864
>hanzo
>three supports
WHY THE FUCK AM I NOT ALLOWED TO FUCKING LEAVE THIS SHIT
THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT
>>
>>343515864
>Sudden Death
Not going to touch it again before that shit is changed.
>>
>>343518578
i can team wipe the enemy alone with bastion, he's the only one with the DPS and ammo capacity to do it.
>>
>>343518718
>>343518813
No, he said he LOST every placement match on purpose.
>>
>>343518667

>What's wrong with Hanzo?
>>
>>343518142
Sorry I'll just go sniping with Mei's right click instead. That sounds like a brilliant way of losing ranking.
>>
Competitive overwatch is like a soccer match were every player keeps it's mouth shut and it's ears closed, you can still play good individualy but after all it's still a team sport.
>>
>>343518725
He play D.Va, what did you expect?
>>
>>343518896
Having one useless teammate can fuck you over pretty good, you can definitely grief and force a loss essentially, if you put your mind to it.
>>
>Playing a casual game competitively

You stupid fucks deserve everything you get
>>
>>343518574
>135
>119
>337
>169
>217
Yet they're all below Rank 40, jesus christ they must be dumb as fuck.
>>
Restrict it so there can't be more than 1 of a hero on the same team
Remove sudden death, just make it a draw or straight up time based
>>
>>343518920
Did you really think this was a good response?
>>
>>343518896
Then the opposite of what that anon said happened. He got paired with shit people and on top of it he probably just ran in circles or fed the enemy team kills while doing no objectives
>>
>>343518361
>This game is only fun with friends.

Then stop posting about it on /v/ faglords.
>>
>>343518726
I'm starting to see multiple 300+. There are people that have been playing this game for 300 hours and are shit players, shocking.
>>
>Same amount of exp even though you're playing for longer on average

Thats my main problem with it, fucking pointless
>>
>>343517707
Why would you bother their all underpowered
>>
>>343519225
The point of the game isn't playing it, it's to get an arbitrary number higher so you can stroke your e-peen.
>>
>>343519094
you could win all 10 matches and be placed at rank 15 if you do no damage and take a shitload of damage, have no objective time, etc
>>
>>343519087

I couldn't tell if that reply was serious or not.

I'll reply if it is.

>Widowmaker can do everything better
>Hanzos never use Sonic Arrow
>Hanzos don't know Sonic Arrow can kill
>Hanzos never switch characters
>Hanzos double up
>Hanzos always miss their Ult
>Hanzos always instalock
>Hanzos watch anime
>>
>tfw you're actually in top 500
>no real golden icon for you

pls fix bug
>>
>>343518502
>Blizzard definitely gives an invisible damage handicap to the losing team.

Is that's what's happening? I keep getting into games with friends where it goes to 99-0 and then the enemy pushes in at the last second. For TF2 it was a rare occurrence, but it happens so often in Overwatch.
>>
I won the first comp match, then lost the second game very very closely. Followed this with 5 wins and then 3 losses, which were all decently close.

The game put me at 54 and I've been back and forth between it and 53 ever since with about 20 comp games played.

Lucio carries games, but you really need a backup like Mercy (and someone who knows how to play her) to actually get shit done.
>>
>>343518726
>work 6 days a week
>friends blew the fuck by me level wise
>actually still better than most of them anyway and have played a quarter of the time they have overall.
>Always telling me to get on when I just wanna relax and sleep after a long work day

whatever, I least I can pay my b-bills!
>>
File: ScreenShot_16-07-02_13-24-01-000.jpg (245 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot_16-07-02_13-24-01-000.jpg
245 KB, 1920x1080
Just earlier I completed my placements. 9W - 1L.
Last three matches were pretty hard compared to the ones before. I'm gonna quit here because I know 68 is inflated. Was duo queueing with a shitter friend that was rated 55 when we started, he gained +1 rank each win with me.(another reason I'll never touch ranked again because he wants to keep playing)

I think Blizzards needs to add decay or something so people like me don't sit on their rating until the season ends for their rewards
>>
>>343518502
I'm confident that isn't true. I had a ranked match the other night where every opponent except one left the game, and everyone was just screwing around while we waited for the point to completely fill up. They had lost the previous round and the current one was 80%~ to 0%, and I was still taking the normal amount of damage from being punched and shot.

I think what's actually happening is that a lot of players are afraid of dying, so they tend to play cowardly until the match is almost over and they're suddenly aware they have nothing to lose. 90% objective is like a universal "FUCKING ATTACK ALREADY" for otherwise uncoordinated teams.
>>
Sudden Death is broken as fuck. Needs to be fixed.
>>
>>343519460
What level are you even? This entire list is dumb.
>>
>>343519516
seems like the system found your righteous place just after 10 games, grats anon, 54 is above average!
>>
>>343519534
>working 6 days a week

Dont know what you do, but clearly the company is using you as a mule and fucking you over. I mean, you should at least have 2 fucking days off. I hope you're making bank.
>>
>>343518764
It's safe to leave during the hero select stage so you can avoid shit like that, unless of course that happens later in the match, in which case you're fucked.
>>
>>343518502

This has to be bait. You'd know this isn't true if you could hit your moves reliably.
>>
>>343517373
>more characters
fuck that. the game is already saturated
>>
>>343516542

nigga thats been fixed.
>>
>>343519601
Most people who play Hanzo are bad at playing Hanzo. This isn't like a new just happened yesterday thing, it's been happening since release. No, since fucking beta.

>thats retarded everyone can be bad with everycharacter

Yeah but being bad with Hanzo is just that little extra bit more annoying than someone being bad with most other characters
>>
Main problem with Overwatch ranked, no drafting. At the top level of play this is essential because it becomes a battle of counter picks, and then counter picking their potential counter picks who counter pick your counter pick to their counter pick.

No one wants to watch that shit, it annoyed me in TF2 and with OW heros it will especially be stupid to see a 5 Winston rush near the end of a game. Jesus christ, I can see 5 zayras vs 5 zayras as well.
>>
>>343517373
Game just needs another mode, like Deathmatch so all the fucking idiots who only care about K/D and not objectives can stay go
>>
>>343519956
not sure I agree, the Q's are so powerful if you can chain a wombo combo together you'll win the game.
>>
File: 1ksLN1s.jpg (3 MB, 4013x2866) Image search: [Google]
1ksLN1s.jpg
3 MB, 4013x2866
>ISP dumping me for this first time in fucking forever, just in time for my placement matches
>D/C from 2 matches, but rejoin within 30 seconds for both, and win both
>still get a Loss on record

Why?
>>
>>343519547
Comp play is going to be a ghost town after 1 month.
All the players are going to get their desired rank and bounce out
The games are too long and the rewards aren't worth it
>>
who else /stroking their penis/ here? on masteroverwatch

>be in top 150 EU
>top 1% of players

I love myself and just came so hard in my face it's unbelievable. You shitters will NEVER EVER know that feel
>>
>was rank 40 earlier
>go on a winning streak up to 44
>drop all the way back down to 41

life is pain
>>
Competitive needs ults on flat cooldowns so you actually have to make decisions to use them
>>
>>343519534
>probably have friends who work 0 days a week
>yet they still have a gaming rig
>still own Overwatch
>still get 'their' bills paid by mommy
>and have exponentially more free time than you
>probably lonely too, but STILL enjoying life more than you overall

NEETdom isn't as much a meme as you think m8, it's some peoples lifestyle.
>>
>>343519956
I figured this would eventually become the 'meta' or standard strat as soon as I learned you can switch characters on the fly

That said changing every single life isn't all that smart of an idea all the time
>>
Can you get away with playing Soldier 76 in almost every scenario, bar an exceptional hole in a team composition (ie, no dedicated healer?)

he feels like a good option in almost every scenario
>>
consider the following

>Mercy's ult is changed in competitve, she has a max of two rez charges that each take 150 seconds (2.5 minutes) to charge. She starts the game at 0. Once a rez is used, the next rez cannot happen for another 200 seconds.

Is this awesome? y/n
>>
>>343520138

Can confirm

Parents are rich, and don't care for me much but feel obligated to help me financially. I live on my own in an okay apartment and they pay most everything. Hardly hits their pocket. It's like some monthly bill they've set on autopay and hardly bat an eye

I don't think they even know/care what the money gets used for
>>
>>343520058
>All the players are going to get their desired rank and bounce out

fucking why
>>
>>343519601

36, prestige 1

People still do not communicate at this level.

Every game I play in ranked, I HAVE to be 76

>teammates always instalock genji or another shit DPS
>Lucio and Mercy never heal the right people

I constantly have a Mercy following me around healing me when I have full health instead of healing anyone else taking damage. They don't even give me a damage boost, they just heal me. I even type "dont heal me i have a heal ability" and they don't leave.

To make matters worse, I get 3-4 gold medals a game, sometimes 5 including for healing done, ON MYSELF , WHEN WE HAVE A LUCIO OR A MERCY ON MY TEAM.

Don't even get me started on when I picked Genji for 3 games ( I played him for about 2 hours total in quickplay, 15 minutes roughly in ranked alltogether) .

I had a gold medal for objective time on Numbani for 1 fucking minute.

ONE MINUTE.

THESE PEOPLE WERE ALL PRESTIGED.

I had Reinhardt and the rest of the team charge ahead of the payload. I would constantly ask them to come back, no one fucking listens, then at the end of the game, I say in public chat that I had the gold medal for time, a teammate told me I was playing wrong.
>>
>>343520138
Not him but I'm at the point where if I'm not working I literally start to go crazy. I need some kind of structure and need to be doing something in my life or I just go nuts

I don't know how some of your fags wake up, sit on your PC all day and on 4chan, go to sleep and repeat it over and over again endlessly

>thats exactly why you're a wage cuck anon

I know. But I'm in far too deep.
>>
>>343519934
>provides constant sight without an ult
>one-shots from a distance
>can climb to safety without using a skill
>can skillshot around corners to kill fleeing enemies
>ult comes quickly and clears the area, if not by kill then by forcing the enemy team to run

Get out of the low ranks or play on USA servers if you really don't see any Hanzo competence.
>>
>>343520335
no

It doesn't reward the better player
>>
>>343516046

>im the one who decides what the game was intended for, not the devs or the vast majority of players
>>
>>343520335

Sounds retarded if I'm going to be honest. Her ult is fine, only bad DPS mains complain.
>>
>>343520138
How do you guys leave your house, what's the secret? I mean do your parents buy you a car and pay for gas too, or do you steal theirs? Or am I way off base and you actually literally do not leave your homes?
>>
>>343520416
>I don't know how some of your fags wake up, sit on your PC all day and on 4chan, go to sleep and repeat it over and over again endlessly.

Is that different from your job schedule? What do you think you'll be doing when you retire? It's not much different than what the NEETs do.
>>
I'm fucking suck of underdog games.

Every single one is a stomp and it's fucking annoying when you're on the underdog team 5 games in a row.
>>
File: wat.png (31 KB, 758x500) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
31 KB, 758x500
>>343520083
>tfw top 1% of Symmetra players
... I didn't even do anything. I just used her on the handfull of times the team had no builder or would have benefited from a teleporter.
>>
File: 1445383332017.png (6 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1445383332017.png
6 KB, 640x480
What are the odds Blizzard slaps this season as "Season 0" and just hard-resets the ranks come mid-August? everyone seems pissed and even Blizzard is admitting there's shit implementation all around
>>
File: 1547.png (486 KB, 970x544) Image search: [Google]
1547.png
486 KB, 970x544
>>343515864
It's pretty bad.

>constantly having to re-queue because some guy leaves during the setup/hero picking time
>if some guy on your team leaves a few seconds into the actual match you still get a loss, total bullshit
>sudden death is a fucking horrendous idea and nothing but a coin flip, beyond imbalanced to decide who wins
>rewards for ranked cost way too much and you have to buy them for EACH SKIN of EACH HERO (300 coins each) while they're just plastic-y tacky golden weapon skins that clash with pretty much all skins

Really, it's just mediocre if not bad. There's nothing outstanding about this competitive in any way nor is there much good reason to bother playing it.
>>
>Climb up to rank 60
>Drop back down to 51 because of a string of games where I get troll teammates (instant Hanzo/Mei on offense bullshit)

What's the point of playing without a premade team?
>>
>>343517704
golden weapons in gaming is cancer
>>
>>343518502
This is shitter justification on another level
>>
>>343520743
none
>>
>>343520546
>you actually literally do not leave your homes?

don't know about others but this is basically me. No reason for me to get out of my house if it isn't strictly needed.
I'm not even a rich NEET, internet and my mid tier PC is enough for me
>>
>>343520638

That's not masteroverwatch is it? Where do I find those stats.
>>
I like grieving in ranked matches
>>
>>343520335
No
kys
>>
>>343520546
No car fag here
I only go out when a friend feels like swinging by to pick me up. I have easily spent a week or more at home before.
>>
>>343520587
Slightly. Like I leave the house to go to the job.
Yeah I'm doing the same thing every day, but I go out, and I like knowing I have an existing bank account to buy luxuries etc etc.

Once you have independence of some sort, you don't really wanna let it go.

I have no problem with NEETs, but when they try to make people who aren't feel bad about it, it gets kind of odd.
And a lot of you guys are depressed as fuck and considering suicide every passing week. None of that sounds like any fun,
>>
>>343520935
OverwatchTracker.com
>>
So I got a secondary account at level 9. Should I level up so I can join ranked? I feel like destroying people's games
>>
>>343520481

The game decides what it's intended for and since it has a very low skill ceiling, it's by definition a casual game. It's great if you want to be a "pro" in overwatch, but it's hardly a accomplishment.
>>
>>343518361
but I want those fucking golden weapon skins
>>
>>343515864

Problem with ranked is there is no dedicated servers
>>
>>343521145
>I have no problem with NEETs, but when they try to make people who aren't feel bad about it, it gets kind of odd.

That's because they are retards who are afraid of their own lives, so they have to project their fears onto the wagecucks. Real enlightened NEETs don't give a fuck.

>And a lot of you guys are depressed as fuck and considering suicide every passing week. None of that sounds like any fun,

That's very true (even for me) but I think the same is true for wagecucks, only they mask it better, to themselves and to others.
>>
>>343521389
>play on server
>admin kicks you out so his gf can play
>>
>>343521145
Considering suicide and never actually going through with it because you don't actually want to not live, actually sounds slightly better than working 10 hours a day 6 days out of a goddamn week.

You have all this money but when exactly do you get to use it? On your two week long vacations you get a year? FUN 14 days out of the year you get to enjoy life!

Yeah, I'm half joking.
>>
>>343521475

Don't play on shit servers.
>>
>>343516664
Fucking this. When a team rolls 2 tob and 2 bastion inside point B there seriously isn't much you can do. We capped point A in like 20 seconds too last time this happened. Either turrets need a serious Nerf or something else needs to happen, as it stands auto snapping to heroes in half a second is not fair at all.
>>
>>343521475
So you find a different server, you have options, you aren't helpless.
>>
>>343520651
>you have to buy them for EACH SKIN of EACH HERO
This sounds like bullshit to me. Is this confirmed? Wouldn't it just be for each character?

It's not like anyone has 300 tismpoints yet
>>
The biggest problem is that noone uses voice chat in this fucking game, its dead.
>>
File: 1467078074971.gif (500 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1467078074971.gif
500 KB, 480x270
You could have smelled it from a mile away that "Competitive" will be a fucking blunder. Hell look at the entire map design, what kind of dumbass actually thought it will ever yield fair results?
>>
File: 1467010334582.png (233 KB, 520x423) Image search: [Google]
1467010334582.png
233 KB, 520x423
>>343521303
>mfw there will be people getting paid to compete in this babbie's first fps
>>
>>343521594
>yfw they probably aren't gonna change turrets

I'm seriously blown away that Blizzard thinks they are fine. They have never even remotely mentioned looking into it.
>>
File: 1446967224334.png (152 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
1446967224334.png
152 KB, 500x372
>>343515864
fucking

best
>>
File: Viper 1.jpg (67 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Viper 1.jpg
67 KB, 600x600
>Dorado competitive
>defense
>three soldiers
>hanzo
>Genji

fuck this
>>
>>343521679
I think that's due to people being pansies. They'd rather just type out everything, which wastes time and takes way fucking longer

I don't even know how people play the game on console, where there isn't even a chat box.
>>
Why did they rush this shit out so quick when it clearly wasn't ready?

To try and hang on to the current playerbase of which ~85%+ consist of lapsed League of Legends players looking for their next life-ruining fix?
>>
>>343521727
It's kind of ridiculous how much effort needs to be thrown into capping when there's just one turret. Because it never is just the one turret, it's one turret plus someone else and a hanzo from far away.

Tob is strong as fuck as it is with his ult, all they have to do is nerf turrets and maybe make him get ult a little faster.
>>
File: 1467422346260.jpg (407 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
1467422346260.jpg
407 KB, 1000x1200
Where my Zenyatta pickers at? Other people just don't know the power of balls
>>
>>343518012
Torbjorn?
>>
>>343521674
It's for each skin that uses that model.

Usually a hero has 3 different weapon skins. 1 is for the basic, all rare and epic skins and 2 for legendary skins
>>
>>343521956
Have yet to encounter one that was actually a worthwhile addition to the team. Ult is helpful though.
>>
>competitive and matchmaking in a casual team-based FPS

What was Blizzard thinking?
>>
>>343515864
Junkrat is the only character who needs limited ammo, a way to run out. Being the only character who can effectively shoot around walls, maps with walls mean that Junkrat wins. Every time.
>>
File: 1464977627160.jpg (3 MB, 5760x3240) Image search: [Google]
1464977627160.jpg
3 MB, 5760x3240
>>343515864
Honestly, and I mean really honestly, all of my problems, complains, and salt I have over thise game comes from one fact.

The fact that I have zero friends.

This is one of those games that absolutely requires you to get your good friends together and get on a voice channel or whatever and play coordinated while bantering and chill and shit.

This is not a game for an autistic foreigner friendless robot faggot like me to enjoy.

I wish I knew that before I bought the game.
>>
>>343522110

They had to appeal to the
>muh e-sports
crowd, that play games just to show their big penis
>>
>>343521956
Only picked him 3 times in ranked and won everytime I did, Sometimes he is just the right call for dealing with multiple tanks.

Zarya shield blocking orb annoys the fuck outta me tho.
>>
>>343522020
Oh right he exists.

He's also pretty situational. Not too bad really. His reload animation is eye bleach though. Probably why not many people choose to play him.
>>
>>343522110
That they can get a whole bunch of tryhards to keep playing in order to get their tryhard ranks

So far, looks like it's working. Everyones crying about it, yet everyone is still playing raked,
>>
>>343522159

>tfw I have a friend that play this
>he rages pretty much all the time and im not even particularly good at the game either

I got no motivation to play this
>>
File: (CAN'T WAKE UP).png (56 KB, 166x205) Image search: [Google]
(CAN'T WAKE UP).png
56 KB, 166x205
>>343515864
Sudden death is shit. SHIIIIIIT
>>
>not using stopwatch mode
>rage quits penalize everyone but the rage quitter

Those are the 2 huge flaws, and they're big enough to ruin the whole thing.
>>
>>343522159
Are you on PC, and do you rage obnoxiously when playing? If not, you can play with me and my ever-fluctuating group of 1-3 friends. There's one guy who gets kind of salty and yells, but everyone else is chill. You gotta use Mumble and be willing to float for the team though.
>>
>>343522159
Dude playing with friends isn't much better,

Either you get this>>343522246
the super tryhard crybaby, or your friends are all terrible and you lose every singe fucking game

I think the real problem is that we all decided to purchase Overwatch in the first place
>>
File: 1437448366007.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1437448366007.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
>tfw no friends to play this
>and even if people try to befriend me, I am already a lost cause
>no friends at all, even IRL
>>
>>343522431
Be glad.

I play this with friends and sometimes I wish I didn't because they're legit worse than 90% of the randoms I'd get matched with.

It sucks to not want to hurt their feelings yet having to suffer because of the horrible skill of your friends
>>
>>343522159
I have only one friend who plays this game and he is really bad. Not using his ultimate, not really knowing how skills work or flat forgetting to use them are some of his feats. In Quick play I don't really mind, although it makes me salty sometimes. But now that ranked is out, it's a true dilemma. Play with him, which is putting me and rest of my team at a disadvantage or solo queue which is also not optimal. I ended up doing my placements and just quit ranked altogether. I want our friendship to survive through this game and that's the best way to preserve it
>>
>>343522542
>>343522412
100,000 times this.

It really sucks. I'm not saying Im great, but good lord they are bad, I'm having more fun alone, where I'm still losing
>>
File: death.jpg (41 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
41 KB, 500x490
>get gold medal for eliminations and objective time in every single game
>keep getting put on absolutely fucking hopeless shit teams
>rank is now 40
>>
>>343521956
my fellow omnics

People always fucking freak when I pick him in ranked, even seeing a hero thats not S tier makes them lose their shit lol

they always start with the tier list shit too
>WHY DO WE HAVE A ZEN
>ZENYATTA IS SO LOW TIER OMG GIT GUD

such faggotry
>>
>spend five minutes searching for game
>finally join one
>Hanamura
>Defense
>We hold A for the entire time, but give it at the last stretch of overtime
>same thing for B
>Round 2
>We steamroll A
>B takes about 8 minutes
>Sudden Death
>We're on Defense
>They only have 2 minutes to win
>They lose
>30 minutes later
>stick to quick play
>>
>>343522431
>a lost cause
Why do you think that, anon?
>>
>>343516182
Damn, me too. In normal play there's no way to tell who actually wins on some maps. That's really all I wish was changed in normal play.
>>
They should have had a solo queue mode with its own rank and a party queue mode with its own rank
>>
Remember that post where that mod said after a solid month of nonstop Overwatch threads, they would start getting banned on sight or directed to /vg/?

That hasn't happened yet and we've had nonstop OW threads for the past 30 days.
>>
>>343518317
Are you actually fucking retarded? He will be matched against retards like you and win every game, hes a genius
>>
>numerous people ITT crying >t-tfw no friends
>every lone autismo just agreeing and saying how shit it is with out friends
>instead of just getting together and forming a group of "friends" to play with

Man, this board has some self miserable omega weirdos alright
>>
File: 1464903964849.jpg (8 KB, 296x296) Image search: [Google]
1464903964849.jpg
8 KB, 296x296
>>343515864
>"Individual performance matters."
>>
>>343521303
Being a pro in any video game is hardly an accomplishment. It's a fucking video game.
>>
>Complaining about balance in a Blizzard game

Is like you guys never learn.
>>
File: 1435364526754.jpg (20 KB, 164x132) Image search: [Google]
1435364526754.jpg
20 KB, 164x132
>>343522061
>Ult is helpful though.

>enemy Genji uses ult and flies onto the point as we're capping
>our Zenyatta uses his, is covering the entire team
>Genji slashes everyone but gets zero kills, dies in 3 seconds
If only that was made into a shutdown POTG from whoever actually killed him, because that shit was hilarious.
>>
>>343522689
Gold medals mean nothing. You can easily get 3 gold medals every game Roadhog yet still lose the game because you missed the hook on the Reaper/Pharah ulting and they killed your whole team and won.

I'm not saying you can carry every game, but small mistakes do cost games and you can always improve on your own game. Keep noticing when you make mistakes and try to improve. You can't control other people, just play your best and constantly improve and you'll rank up.

Or just keep blaming other people
>>
>>343515864
It's a joke, the maps and modes really don't make for a good competitive environment. On plus side, it should contain all the obnoxious players.
>>
>>343523067
Literally every Genji ever

Whenever you hear his bullshit, you just need a Zarya or Reinhardt or some shit to bust their ult on him
>>
>>343520290
pretty much. It's really hard to play a bad soldier
>>
File: 1409611954438.png (51 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1409611954438.png
51 KB, 512x512
>>343515864
> Get into competitive match
> Ping is 400ms for no reason
> Can't leave because then I get heavily penalized

Thanks Blizzard.
>>
File: image.png (16 KB, 958x660) Image search: [Google]
image.png
16 KB, 958x660
Does the match not end when someone leaves? When I was playing compeitive yesterday on PS4, someone on my team left and the match was canceled.
Although, this happened before the gates at spawn opened.
>>
>>343522431
How is this even possible? Are you just a shitty person?
>>
>>343523131
I played like shit and got 3 gold metals I felt like didnt deserve unless my whole team sucked as we had two girls.
>>
>>343522789
As much as I personally love Zen, he just isn't good enough to be worth the slot right now. He's a strong character in the right hands, but you could accomplish more as most others on the roster. Here's hoping he gets some more survivability so we can see him more often in comp.
>>
>>343523172
I'm a pretty OK Genji and a Zarya will never catch me. I can just dash away from the blackhole. The Reinhardt will probably never catch me either because I'm jumping around and dashing from resets. The only way to stop a good Genji ulting is if he messes up his timing and positioning (which won't happen that often) or by counter ulting with Lucio/Zenyatta.
>>
>>343518945
>Sniping

I bet you're the guy who when told to switch from widow you say

>But then we don't have a sniper
>>
File: overwatch_lucio_gamescom_2015.jpg (94 KB, 1280x734) Image search: [Google]
overwatch_lucio_gamescom_2015.jpg
94 KB, 1280x734
>>343515864

Rapidly losing interest in it. Stuck in the nightmare of 35+/- and it seems impossible to escape. I always try to go Lucio or Mercy so we have a healer, but half the time team mates pick utterly retarded classes. They're usually they're about as coordinated as an ataxia convention too. Also seeing some very dodgy killcams even on 100+ players, don't become as useless as VAC Blizzard.

Think I'll go back to quick play as it's honestly more fun.
>>
>>343523348
A lot of teams on ranked are running 2-3 tanks so Zen makes a lot of sense a lot of the time.
>>
>we were a group of 5 guys at launch
>one is no addition to the team, has tunnel vision, is only in it for kills and only contests the objective by accident
>one is constantly bitching about how "we" should be counter picking against the enemies comp, yet continues to play Mei or Junkrat
>one is our support who's actually quite good, yet almost never tries to stay in the back while we push and gets murdered along with us and only pulls out the gun when I yell at him to at least try to kill that almost dead enemy
>one is a tryhard who loves playing the snipers or Pharah on every map and bitches every time the enemy team has a Winston or Widowmaker to counter him, yet doesn't swap either
>I still am the only one who pushes or contests payloads and when I get killed they complain about why nobody is near the payload
>feels like quickplay with skill numbers
>we still won more than 50% of our games
>the tryhard sniper doesn't play with us anymore because he didn't want to kill the Torbjörn turrets because "that's not my job!"
The results are okay, but holy shit, it can be so frustrating to have a Tracer or Genji zapping around and nobody cares exept me and the supporter.
>>
File: 1466708635926.png (307 KB, 1014x996) Image search: [Google]
1466708635926.png
307 KB, 1014x996
>>343523394
>>
>>343523448
Which is true if he switches :^)
>>
File: 1442610764407.gif (606 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
1442610764407.gif
606 KB, 245x200
>tfw someone on your team picks D.va in competitive
>>
>>343522969
>instead of just getting together and forming a group of "friends" to play with

The fuck board do you think you're on? /vg/ the hugbox board? Fuck outta here.
>>
How do I get a refund?
>>
>lego legends infects the overwatch community and start the sheep like behaviour
It's gonna be retarded as hell.
>>
>>343523448
That's why I literally said Widowmaker was situational earlier right? Because I think you need a sniper in every fucking teamcomp? Ofcourse not you fucking retard.
>>
>>343521679
So. Much. This.

How would you play COMPETITIVELY without using any kind of way to discuss your tactics? I mean, like soccer or football you need some way to discuss tactics or else you will lose just a bad that you are now losing in overwatch.
>>
>went from 58 to 56 over the course of three matches
>queued with the same people twice
>one guy refused to play as a tank even though we needed one, instead preferring widowmaker and reaper
>proceeds to be shit at both of them
>we lose

>next match is on temple of anubis
>we start on defense, one guy picks tracer
>i go soldier
>the guy picks widowmaker
>we proceed to get fucked because he's a useless retard

>switch sides
>he picks widowmaker again
>proceed to verbally roast him over voice chat about how fucking garbage and trash he is
>he sounds like Steve Urkel but more white
>cries about how he can be helpful with the infra-sight and other stupid shit
>tell him that seeing them through walls isnt the same as killing them you useless cunt
>he types fuck you in chat then leaves
>mfw Blizzard is a shitty fucking dev and if you are in anyway like this man you should commit suicide
>>
>>343523548
>>343523824
Widow maker is literally never good. There is always a more useful hero
>>
File: image.png (235 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
235 KB, 500x500
>Play Mercy
>Reaper/Tracer/whoever gets behind us and starts shooting me
>My other teammates who are around me won't fucking turn around, despite that they can see my health getting low when I heal them
>Bust out that gat and take matters into my own hands
>Kill every fucker that tries to flank

Feels pretty good man but holy shit please turn around you fucks. This is happening with people who are in mid 50's too.
>>
>>343523575
>I'm bad at D.Va so everyone else is
>>
>>343523472
From my experience it's a lost cause to play support in this bracket. You could do the sickest plays as Lucio or the 5 man rez as mercy.. In the end it doesn't matter because you're dependant on your team to use your play to the team's advantage. That's why I can only recommend to master these two heroes: roadhog and zarya. You can turn the tide if you play these and allow your team to ein, even if they are retarded monkeys.
With roadhog you can and will land clutch kills and every enemy that is off the map is good for your team. Abuse him while you can, because imho he warrants a nerf. Cooldowns and efficiency of his skills is just too good. This is my number one solo carry character. You can neutralize dangerous ults for your team aswell, phara, roadhog, soldier, reaper are all at your hooks mercy. You one shot riptires aswell.
Another one is zarya, if you think your team isn't only retards she can be really strong with her important shielding and team wipe initiation tool.
To climb you gotta drop supports until you're in a bracket where it's safe to play them again because your teammates start to actually know what they're doing.
>>
>>343517707
Because sheep mentality.See lego legends.
>>
>>343523979

Hanamura attack she's pretty priceless for taking down turrets and bastions. from outside B.
>>
>>343520395
You know that you are matched with people at your mmr level right?

If you think you are a lot better than your team then you should be able to solo carry the game with heroes like tracer/genji and increase your mmr to get matched with better people. If you play with bad people it's 100% your fault.
>>
>>343524301
So is pharah except she can actually get in the cap too
>>
>>343521679

Maybe in the trench they don't but at 60+ everyone talks. I'm just over 70 now and I've only had one game since 62 where people didn't talk and that was because I got put into a game with a girl gamer premade and they didn't want to leave group chat to talk to the rest of us, they were terrible and someone clearly carried them to get to this rank
>>
>>343521679
>>343523910
>Me, some Lucio, and Mei have mics
>Start calling stuff out, alert everyone when our ultimates are ready and when we're about to use them and shit
>Completely and utterly stomp the other team

Meanwhile in other matches,
>I'm the only one with a mic
>Play as a healer
>Tell my team that I need help when I'm getting chased by a lot of enemies or that they need to stop rushing
>They never listen
>>
File: Hanging out .jpg (120 KB, 441x464) Image search: [Google]
Hanging out .jpg
120 KB, 441x464
>Play comp with friends
>There legit fucking terrible but they don't really care and are pretty chill about losing every game
>The autistic faggot in me desperately wants to call them out on how there all a bunch of shitters who I don't wanna play with

I don't think i can hold it back any longer
>>
>>343524461
you must be playing on US servers right? I'm at 68 on EU servers and no one ever talks. Everyone speaks English but no one has the balls to do so in voice chat, because of their accent. Which is fine by me because I'm German and we have like the biggest complexes because of our accents
>>
>300 wins in ranked for a single weapon skin for 1 character
Who thought this was a good idea
>>
>>343524737
Everyone is afraid to talk on EU Servers for fear of being arrested for saying something wrong
>>
>>343524660
you're playing a casual game and you get mad when people play it casually? i think you simply ARE an autistic faggot.
>>
File: 1301773365040.jpg (23 KB, 277x375) Image search: [Google]
1301773365040.jpg
23 KB, 277x375
>>343515864
my sides are in orbit!

but seriously, competitive is a joke
>>
>>343516046 I prefer comp because i didn't by this game to play quick play with 5 completely silent/Korean team mates. who run out of spawn as soon as they spawn just to get to the action. only to die the same way they go in. one at a time.

atleast in comp there is a decent chance i can have a team with a semblance of a brain

having fun isn't exclusive to not trying at all.

tryharding in ranked is silly.

but not even playing the game the way you are supposed to?
>>
>>343524752
At this point if you're playing solely for a weapon skin and not to just enjoy the game you need to stop playing
>>
>>343524737

Yeah NA, just about everyone at these ranks talks. I've been matched up with Ster and his group a few times and they sometimes don't talk but it's always a stomp win for us so no one really needs to.
>>
File: 1452960735041.png (279 KB, 1315x1290) Image search: [Google]
1452960735041.png
279 KB, 1315x1290
>tfw playing Lucio on payload maps and bouncing people off the payload for the couple of extra metres
>tfw playing Mei on KOTH and saving ults for as soon as the enemy takes the obj or is pushing an offensive and just covering the obj in glorious ice
>tfw stopping enemies from keeping overtime going with Lucios alt fire or Meis walls

Also some fucking how managed to win a ranked match with two Hanzo instapickers.

I kind of feel bad though since that's just reinforcing them to keep doing it.
>>
>>343524461
I'm at 65 and i don't use voice. simply because if i can play somewhere where i could use a mic on my laptop i'm not going to get a strong enough connection.

i make do with communcating via chat on deaths
>>
Fugg /v/, this game turned out to be pretty fun in the end. What did we do wrong? We spammed >20 tick but it didn't even matter
>>
>>343517835
you know the point of playing ranked mode isn't to get gold weapons

the point of playing ranked is to, infact, play ranked
>>
File: image.png (285 KB, 322x632) Image search: [Google]
image.png
285 KB, 322x632
>playing on PS4
>Playing on defense
>Stomp the other team
>Switch sides
>Other team is full trjoborn, bastions, reinherts protecting them along with mercy

Consolefags including me need to all be shot honestly.
>>
>>343525135
>Tfw inflated rank and now too pussy to play rank again in order to preserve said inflated rank
>>
>>343524989
>playing mei

I just don't get it?

is it the waifu?

her kit screamings annoying cunt.

who wants to play an annoying cunt
?
>>
>>343521892
>>343521727
>>343521594

>you will get matched with shitters like this
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 83

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.