[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alien: Isolation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1396108606-alien-isolation.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1396108606-alien-isolation.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Is this game fun?Would you recommend it?
>>
>>343515414
yes
>>
aye
>>
its a cinematic walking simulator
>>
If you like the first alien film and can immerse yourself it will be some of the most terrifying shit you've experienced.. if not... it's the prettiest Hide and Seek Simulator 2014 at least
>>
>>343515414
Reminder OP is a shill who makes this thread every day in a desperate attempt to shill this shitty game
>>
>>343515773
Really? I'm here everyday and never seen it.
Anyway, i recommend it and i'm okay with more people buying it.
>>
>>343515716
lolno, i love ALIEN, isolation was fucking garbage and a disgrace to ALIEN, missing the point of the movie entirely.
>>
>first person horror game
I hate these games.
>>
Thanks for the responses guys, will play this.
>>
>>343515854
You're insane. It captures the exact point of the movie and one of the only games to make justice to it.
>>
It's like the only real survival horror game from this decade. Wish I could play it again for the first time.
>>
>>343515414
It is way too tedious and lasts way longer than it should. Has a great atmosphere
>>
>>343515907
You hate immersion?
>>
>>343515642
you didn't even play this game did you
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.