[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I block all Widowmaker players
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 185x272) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 185x272
I report around half too. Join me to clean up the game
>>
>>343514853
you are cancer sage
>>
>>343515060
Widowfag defected
>>
>>>/vg/147230962
>>
>>343514853
>playing Overshit
>>
why are you getting mad about casual games, op
>>
>>343514853

Why? Because she's still OP? Haven't played since the nerf, but I assume she's still strong enough to make you this salty. Do you play Zenyatta or Mei or some shit?
>>
>>343514853
report them for what? Using a character that's in the game? You sound mad as fuck.
>>
I report and sage all overtrash threads.

Join me to clean up this board from these faggots

sage
>>
>>343514853
>I am a salty scrub who blames other people for his own failings
Ok, sucks to be you and all but why did you feel the need to make a thread about it?
>>
Report and block free kills
lmao look at this loser
>>
>>343514853
whats your Battle.net name, OP? I want to make sure I report you if I kill you since you're just shitting up the game.
>>
>>343514853
But its the Hanzo players that are shitting up the game.

With Widow POTG's you can at least expect a string of headshots.
>>
>>343514853
I hope Blizzard bans you for being a bitch.
>>
I wonder how half of the playerbase of Overwatch would play another shooter with instagib weapons or faster movement without the "but i wanna make kills too"-Q Ability.

I never saw that much salty casuals whining about a sniper.
>>
File: 1462362815205.jpg (152 KB, 1280x844) Image search: [Google]
1462362815205.jpg
152 KB, 1280x844
>>343514853
>person on my team plays nothing but widow 4 games in a row
>finally realize he's not even sniping, just running around in machine gun mode the entire time
i get that she's sexy and fun to play as but fuck off if that's all your gonna play
>>
I don't report Widows. I report Hanzos.

At least when someone is playing Widowmaker, they for sure will use their team-wall hack Ult.

Everyone who plays Hanzo forgets that he has a Sonic Arrow.

They also don't know that he can do damage with it.
>>
>>343518220
link to image?
>>
>>343518279
right click
search google for image
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.