[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>playing blood and wine >rescue syanna because of my negro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: maxresdefault.jpg (151 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
151 KB, 1920x1080
>playing blood and wine
>rescue syanna because of my negro Regis
>buy the ribbon
>she doesn't die
>you tricked me either
>get him down a little
>cutscene
>ohshit.JPEG
>hulks out
>throwing bats and goo shit at you
What a great boss fight
Witcher 3 thread lads
>>
>gotta kill that vampire dude, because he's murdering people
>oh he's actually doing that cuz of his girl
>maybe he's not such a bad guy
>starts mass murdering civilians because he got ditched by his girl

Wasn't Detlaff suppose to be that human loving vampire who only killed out of love? Why did that retard throw an autistic fit and start massmurdering people. I hope nobody of you let him go.
>>
>>343514580
He's autistic what were you expecting.
>>
>>343514153
>>buy the ribbon
>>she doesn't die

i've just realised she dies if you dont win that gwent game
WEW
>>
>>343514580
>Wasn't Detlaff suppose to be that human loving vampire who only killed out of love?
I think the point was that Regis severely misunderstood what Detlaff was like, if only because he didn't want to admit that he might have to kill him. He says so after you kill Detlaff I think or right before.
>>
The Detlaff fight is probably the best boss battle I've played in the past year.

It took me like 2 hrs to figure out a strategy that would beat him because my fast attack build was getting 1-hit KO'd by that bat move.

It was a little cheesy when I finally got it (abusing immunity on Superior White Rafford's), but still the hardest fight I ever played in a Witcher game by a significant margin.

Caretaker, Imlerith, and the first Letho fight in W2 get honorable mentions.
>>
>>343514153
>>ohshit.JPEG
How long are underage going to reveal their newnesss with this meme?
>>
>>343515190
You can just move far away and the bats don't hit you.
You can just avoid Caretaker until he smashes his spade in the ground, then hit him three times and repeat.
Don't even remember Imlerith being anything exceptional.

Iris's worst nightmare on dm, now that's a boss fight.
>first time: strike at everything, wake 3 olgierds up, get fucked in the ass
>second time: same thing what the fuck
>third time: wait maybe if - dead
>fourth time: oh yeah that makes sense, 1 on 1! accidentally hit an olgierd, dead
>fifth time: OK I'm getting the hang of this. drag olgierd away, attack him twice, red blade, dead
>...
>tenth time: alright only two more to go! wtf I have to parry now
>>
>>343515190
You can just dodge the attack, the timing is a bit more tight than usual.
>>
>>343514153
boss fight is so fucking shit. why do bats one-hit-kill you? and everytime I restart I have to see this stupid cut scene again
>>
>tfw not underage
>tfw didn't start gaming in the 7th gen
>tfw can't enjoy low quality nu-gamers games like the witcher
I must admit i am kinda jealous.
>>
>>343515190
Did you play on Death March? Because I beat him on the very first try without anything to "figure out".
Or are you just retarded?
>>
>>343518795
>presents self as mature
>frogposts

Sure.
>>
>>343518795
Protip: Everything born after '90 is underage.
>>
>>343518565
>bats 1 hit kill you
Learn to dodge. It's 2 hits with quen.
>see stupid cutscene again
When Regis and Detlaff are fighting you can save before going to intervene. You can also just skip those cutscenes
>>
>>343518795
i started gaming in 3rd gen, love the shit out of the game.
>>
>>343519016
Well you clearly didn't play on death march then.
>>
So... is there a way to save both Detlaff and that stupid whore princess? Or does someone always have to die?
>>
>>343514720
>i've just realised she dies if you dont win that gwent game

I think you had a choice to buy the ribbon before you ask to play gwent for it...
>>
>>343518795
Fuck off
>>
File: colo.jpg (56 KB, 481x369) Image search: [Google]
colo.jpg
56 KB, 481x369
>>343520073
>>
>>343518795
>this whole post
you have everything in the world to be jealous of
>>
>>343515190
The instakill move ruined the fight for me. I would have preferred a genuine battle, not just trying to figure out how to dodge the bats, which only took 3 tries.

After you figure out the trick, he's easy as fuck and figuring it all out wasn't even a little fun.
>>
>>343514580
Detlaff was a sperglord and an autistic kid in the non-ironic way. He literally had it with humanity the second they kidnapped his waifu, when he found out she kidnapped herself and used him like a weapon+fucktoy he went full nigger in the ghetto mode.
>>
>>343523087
It's like you're forgetting the end part of the fight exists
>>
>>343523364
You still have to reload the game 3+ times trying to figure out the stupid bat trick. It's one of the cheesiest boss fights I've seen, if not the most.
>>
>>343523087
>>
File: Tw3_Unseen_Elder_quite_angry.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Tw3_Unseen_Elder_quite_angry.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Appart from Gaunter could anyone in the Witcher universe take on this guy?
>>
File: boss of this gym menacing.png (203 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
boss of this gym menacing.png
203 KB, 576x432
>>343525870
>witchers
No, he's too fast for them, nigga just teleports around like fucking nothing. Mages could possibly fuck him up, if there were a lot of them at the same time and some Joseph Joestar-tier planning. Also this guy can beat him, because he's pretty quick too.
>>
>>343525870
Vilgefortz maybe
>>
>>343526316
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>343525870
>tfw you have to choose between going to fairytale land or getting to see this dude
I want to do both
>>
File: witcher3 2016-07-02 18-08-17-78.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
witcher3 2016-07-02 18-08-17-78.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>343525870
Wild Hunt probably
>>
>>343519162
It's only 1 hit with quen on death march.
>>
File: 132141254125.png (19 KB, 300x309) Image search: [Google]
132141254125.png
19 KB, 300x309
>second phase bat attack one shotsyou even if it hits your pinky toe on deathmarch through quen and undying

Boss fight was great except for this bullshit I had to cheese dodge this attack every time using sprint because rolling required such pixel perfect timing.
>>
>>343530236
Obviously Van, Boss just pointed out that Darkholme got the wrong door.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.