[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw dad space is kill >tfw no free hd remaster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
>tfw dad space is kill
>tfw no free hd remaster
>>
>>343508839
It hurts man. The third game killed a franchise so hard it ain't coming back
>>
>>343508839

I thoroughly enjoyed the lore of Dead Space a lot. Hell even played the Wii deadpsace just for the story. Watched the movie and shit. But man DS3, I just stopped. The moment I heard all the things they did to it, killed it for me. I wish they would do a revival with it and proper.
>>
>>343508839

>dead space 1 sells 2 million copies
okay and profitable due to proper budgeting
>dead space 2 sells 2 million copies
okay and profitable due to proper budgeting
>dead space 3 sells 2 million copies
THE FRANCHISE IS KILL BECAUSE WE'RE NOT WASTING TIME ON ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T SELL AT LEAST 5 MILLION COPIES

I really don't understand EA
>>
>>343509073
It was okay as long as you were in spess. That ship where the guy said "fuck your literally kill yourself order, enjoy booby traps and southern rock fagtron" was one of the franchise's high points for me.
>>
File: a bond villian ea.png (144 KB, 440x393) Image search: [Google]
a bond villian ea.png
144 KB, 440x393
>>343509106
>Visceral stuck on the dead as Battleborn BF Hardline

CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
>>343509202
Didn't Visceral change to DICE LA?
and DICE LA saved Battlefield 4
>>
>>343508919
>>343509073
what did dead space 3 do to kill the franchise?

I have all 3 games but haven't played them.

>>343509202
there was a guard playing dead space in hardline, and a dead space easter egg in one of the BF3 maps
>>
>>343509106
Because manpower allocation. You COULD have these people work on something that sells 2 million copies or you could move them to something that will sell more. Reason why EA is so shit is because they own these studios so they can do whatever the fuck they want to them.
>>
>>343509515
It sold less than the arbitrary number of units they established. There were press releases saying "hey gamers, if this doesn't sell 5 million copies the franchise is dead. So tell your friends to buy 3 copies each."
>>
>>343508839
gabe>issaac
dead space 2 should have ended at 2 were isaac sits down and the credits roll the first time
>>
>>343509515

They added a lot more enemies rather than previous ones. Enemies also respawns, so you had to grind upgrades for weapons, or microtransaction.

Lots of ammo everywhere.

Also coop.
>>
>>343509815
fuck that, Ellie rushing in to save his bacon was great.
>>
>>343508839
>1080p game
>HD remaster
Wat
>>
>>343509159

I wasn't too enthused about the space part until I got to the planet, then I realized it was the game's high point

I actually kinda liked the last 1/4th of the game though
>>
I never actually finished 3. 1 and 2 were great though.
>>
>play through Vicera Cleanup Detail cause I like those weird non-games
>every monster I'd a nevromorph rip-off
>all the text logs are signed by the Dead-Space Corp.
>body parts are all ripped apart just like they could be in DeadSpace

If you unfocus your eyes you're playing DS 1.5, where you are tasked to clean the USG Ishimura before the events of 2
>>
Welp. Time to replay the dead space triology for the umpteenth time. It's been a while since I played as my husbando Isaac.
>>
>>343508839
It's their own fault, Dead Space 3 is the worst thing they could do

EA deserves to die anyway imo
>>
>>343508839
EA killed Visceral, what a shame.
>>
>>343509106
DO YOU MEAN WE ARE NOT ENTITLED TO SELLING 6 GORILLION COPIES?
SILLY GOY
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.