[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this shit any good? I remember seeing the trailer when it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Was this shit any good? I remember seeing the trailer when it came out and being interested but then it went under my radar. Anyone play it?
>>
>>343501853
Just don't
>>
Profoundly generic
I can't even get mad, I played it and just went "Yep that's a video game"
>>
>>343501853
I remember watching the trailer too and was surprised, but never saw it or played it. It's supposed to be a complete shit tho if I remember correctly.
>>
>>343501853
>nu-bisoft
>making anything that's not bland and barely finished
>>
It's a third person shooter in the most generic sense with a lil bit of cool bits thrown in. PC performance is absolute rubbish though.
>>
Really mediocre, should've just called it somethings else instead of butchering the ghost recon name, but that's how things go now.
>>
I remember people being weirdly hyped for it. Then after the first month, it fell off the face of the earth. Kind of like The Division and Rainbow Six: Siege now that I think about it.
>>
>>343501853
It's about the best you could've expected from modern Ubi, not a patch on 2 though.

Still probably more enjoyable than the homogenous pos wildlands is going to be.
>>
No, it's fucking awful.

It's basically a generic 3rd person shooter with some pointless stealth sections where you are pretty much invisible. It's too easy but the game is balanced so poorly turning the difficulty up doesn't make the game more difficult, it just makes it more annoying.

If I had to say one nice thing it's that the mission objectives can dynamically change based on what you do. For example, say you have to go to a location, do something and then get out of there then normal mission progression would be infiltrate -> do your shit -> exfiltrate -> extraction but if you went in there and fucked up and wound up killing everyone the exfiltration stage of the mission doesn't happen, the helicopter just comes straight to you now because there is no danger for it to do so. That might just be a standard thing in these sorts of games though, I don't play a lot of them.

Also, it runs like absolute shit on PC.
>>
it made a big deal out of its weapon customization feature, but all the guns in the actual game itself felt similar and generic af

the missions were mostly linear, or switched to being retarded set-pieces if they allowed you to have some freedom prior. Every objective and task was spelled out to you and visibly shown in the HUD

it fucking sucked and turned the Ghost Recon name into a joke, not to mention the rest of all of ubi's Tom Clancy games of late
>>
Just play the PC version of graw 2 if you need to play a ghost recon game.
>>
>>343501853
No, it was fucking garbage
>>
>>343501853
I actually enjoyed it a lot, /v/ can go suck a cock.

The mp was also fun as fuck but it was laggy as fuck and barely anyone played it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.