[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went so so wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: nintendo shit the bed.jpg (31 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
nintendo shit the bed.jpg
31 KB, 800x600
What went
so
so
wrong?
>>
Club Nintendo forcing people to take the surveys in order to earn coins. 95% of people would just spam their way through them for their coins which is why they stopped caring in the final years and now have a new service that did away with the surveys altogether.

There isn't anything wrong with My Nintendo. You just have no idea how the real world works if you expect to get something for nothing.
>>
>>343493026
Nintendo is for children, who eventually grew bored of the same old shit.

All of the neckbeards are into Steven Universe and MLP now.

That's their fanbase gone.
>>
Does anybody use miitomo anymore?
>>
9.2 happened
>>
>>343493026
you grew up
>>
>>343493747
>95% of people would just spam their way through them for their coins
disgusting.
>>
THE FUCKING FAGGOTS TOOK OUT THE WARIO WARE GAME BEFORE I POSSIBLY COULD GET ENOUGH POINTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>343493747
>Club Nintendo forcing people to take the surveys in order to earn coins. 95% of people would just spam their way through them for their coins

Retards like them are why Sticker Star exists.
>>
>>343494134
You could get 90 points every week for logging into MyNintendo and opening both the eshop and Miiverse on your Wii U or 3DS. That should've been plenty of time to get enough points for WarioWare.
>>
File: 1444783333258.jpg (51 KB, 480x410) Image search: [Google]
1444783333258.jpg
51 KB, 480x410
>>343494396
Wrong, you get 120 points each week because of the stray coin that you can "pick up".

I found out about it perfectly late enough not to get it.
>>
>>343494592
Oh yeah. Forgot about that.

Well it clearly said on the page for Wario that it was going to expire on the 1st. Not their fault you missed all the threads about this back in March or April or whenever it was.
>>
>>343493026
No points for physical purchases
>>
>>343495138
Okay. I take back my earlier comment about there not being anything wrong. That's really shitty.
>>
>>343495124
I thought it was america only just like club nintendo AND the fucking miiitomo mobile app that could have helped me to get enough points.

All I can do is wait and hope that they'll put it up on the store.
>>
>>343495138
>Buying physical
>2016

Are you really that retarded?
>>
>>343495138

yeah, this is total shite
>>
>>343495571
>Running the risk of losing all your games if something fucks up
Are you?
>>
>>343495767
>Not knowing what Nintendo Accounts are
It's not 2009 anymore. You brick your console , all you lose is your save data.
>>
>>343495767
Like your house burning down?
>>
Did anything go wrong? You get free coins just for dicking around on Miitomo and logging in to shit once a week. One of the first rewards was a download for a game that'll probably be on the eShop for 3DS. What exactly is missing?
>>
>>343496269
Coins expire after x amount of weeks.
All rewards run for a limited time. So far only coupon codes, WarioWare, and Miitomo items have been added then later removed.

It's to encourage people to spend more money on the eShop. That's it. But so far people can get anything worthwhile for free and minimal effort.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.