[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Humble Monthly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: unlocks.png (1004 KB, 628x944) Image search: [Google]
unlocks.png
1004 KB, 628x944
What did you guys think about the unlocks?
>>
I'm mad.
I've played all the games for an hour or so and only hurtworld is kinda fun
>>
Is Kentucky Route Zero finished yet or did they just give up?
>>
>>343490997
Act four soon
SOON
>>
>>343490808
I was disappointed other than Satellite Reigns at first before I looked into the games.
Everything other than Cthulu whatever card game interests me. Didn't even notice Avernum at first when I was disappointed. Spiderweb makes cool games.

>>343490997
Nope and allegedly no. Two years since Act 3 was released. Dev tweet in fucking November that Act 4 was "almost done" and they were so excited to share it. Tweet like a week ago that 1.5 scenes left to finish + proofreading and other fixes or something in Act 4.

I'm sure Act 4 will come out but I'll be extremely surprised if there's ever an Act 5 unless they've already worked on a lot of it during this time.
>>
>>343491094
It's been soon for half a year now. Im not buying it until he finishes the damn game
>>
>>343490808
I've only heard of one of these games.
>>
>>343491347
It's kind of disappointing that there are so many unfinished games in these bundles.
>>
>>343491738
disappointing, but can you say you're surprised?
>>
>>343491995
I am a bit, the last bundle was really nice, with rocket league.
>>
>People actually fell for this trash
I hope none of you anons are actually retarded enough to have this happen to you
>>
>>343492365
They did have Infinifactory a while back.
>>
>>343492365
It's not trash and I am happy with it though. I paid early already for the next one as well.
>>
I bought red solstice on the sale and there's still literally no one to find for multiplayer games fuck. Singleplayer is kind of fun but it's get really boring and tedious with how shit controlling other characters is compared to every other RTS.
>>
>>343493015
Just play with your friends man. I play these kinds of things with my BF.
>>
>>343493561
Easier said than done, I can't convince people to play games they don't wanna buy.
>>
fucking nothing
>>
>>343493718
That's why you buy it for them.
>>
I guess it really isn't that popular here.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.