[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here stuck in competitive mediocrity? In league I peaked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Who else here stuck in competitive mediocrity?

In league I peaked at D3
In CS I peaked at Global, but quickly lost it
In Dota I peaked at 4.5k
Now in Overwatch I got placed at 61 and got up to 69, but now I'm just losing my rank, and now I'm at 63

What am I missing to get to the top? I feel like I'm close in every game.
>>
>>343490126
Once you take your "competitive" gaming seriously that's when you start ruining your rankings.

I suggest learning how to not worry so much about it. Have fun, don't dread on how long you'll be at the top.

Try meditation or something anon or jerk off. My best suggestion.
>>
>>343490126

>competitive multiplayer video games

How does it feel to be cancer on humanity?
>>
>>343490126
Damn...that was one horny guinea pig
>>
That guinea pig is a boss
>>
>>343490126
>>343490416
and his name is Randy

kek
>>
File: 1449192286794.jpg (115 KB, 788x568) Image search: [Google]
1449192286794.jpg
115 KB, 788x568
this seems to happen often
>>
...so wouldn't that that technically make him a new papa guinea?
>>
>D3 is bad

I want this meme to end. You're in the top .5% of JUST people in ranked.
>>
>>343490126
Being at the top of anything takes natural skill and dedication. If you are putting in the time and just can't break through to the top, you just lack the natural skill that others have. Practice alone does not make perfect. Your only hope is to reduce yourself to a game will a skill cap that you can actually reach.
>>
File: 1448669640456.png (91 KB, 334x266) Image search: [Google]
1448669640456.png
91 KB, 334x266
>>343490761
>>343490126
Post guinea pig harems
>>
>>343490126
>400 babies

Powerthirst is a helluva drug
>>
>>343490126
>Diamond 3
>mediocrity
Don't listen to /lolg/ memes. Diamond is not mediocre. You only get there by being actually good at the game, paying someone to boost you, or being an autismaloidic one trick pony(who is actually good at the game and/or abuses broken shit like Annie)
D5 and D4 are the cutoff. You can make it to D5 abusing the flavor of the month if you're extremely lucky, but you're not going to get much further than that without actual skill to back you up.
>>
>>343490702
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMSKUmBhLLk
>>
>>343490761
what a champ
>>
FOUR HUNDRED BABIES
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.