[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: games where you only enjoyed one installment from the series.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 230572.jpg (235 KB, 1423x800) Image search: [Google]
230572.jpg
235 KB, 1423x800
ITT: games where you only enjoyed one installment from the series.

Not a huge fan of these games. It's mainly to do with the cringey weaboo tier anime dialouge. They're all relatively fun games but I found Tales of Phantasia the best because I didn't have to hear shitty voice acting
>>
File: 1235.jpg (60 KB, 493x500) Image search: [Google]
1235.jpg
60 KB, 493x500
Tried the other ones. Didn't like em.
>>
Doesn't really count but anything after pokemon gold and silver. I actually don't even really like red and blue all that much because gold and silver just fixed all it's problems.
>>
>>343489073

Phantasia wasn't even that great either. It has massive pacing and story issues. And you sound like someone who has only played a handful of JRPGs and classify them as all the same.
>>
Vesperia had pretty good English voice acting for a JRPG. The rest are pretty bad for it yeah.
>>
>>343489154
which ones did you try? what didn't you like? 7 (what you posted) is a solid entry but other games do what it does better
>>
>Tries to get into Final fantasy series
>Too many annoying edgy teenagers
>Can only enjoy spinoffs and side games like Crystal Chronicles and FFTactics games
>>
>>343490680

FF I-VI don't have edgy teenagers. But they're also not really good.
>>
>>343489073
You're probably one of those retards who secretly like weebshit but have to keep lying to himself to not like this stuff because you've been brainwashed by the media into thinking it's not socially acceptable to like anything animu, thus you keep telling yourself anything weeaboo is cringey and you're not allowed to like it.
>>
>>343490680
>edgy teenagers
Only FF i can think off that has those is Type-0
>>
>>343489073
Sly 1 and ff 9
>>
>>343491109
>shitting on FFV

Get the fuck out nigger
>>
>>343493648

I enjoy the class system in Dragon Quest III more than Final Fantasy III or V. Deal with it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.