[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does it trigger autists so hard that people play FPS on console?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1467234485123.jpg (145 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
1467234485123.jpg
145 KB, 576x1024
Why does it trigger autists so hard that people play FPS on console?

It literally doesn't affect them what so ever
>>
>using memes irl
>>
Autoaim
>>
I don't thing anyone is actually "triggered".
>>
It's more of a "why would you when there are other options available?"
>>
>>343486252
because typically those online shooters that also come out on PC are balanced around the console players, who play these games like they're driving refrigerators.

Blizzard is LITERALLY the first developer to straight up balance the game separately on PC and console.
>>
>>343486552
there's a lot of reasons for that:
>they don't want to pay $800 when they could pay $400
>they grew up with consoles and feel more comfortable with a controller
>they want to play on a couch
>their friends play exclusively on console
>they like physical copies of games
>they don't care about nude mods
>they want to play with girls
>>
>>343486252
You seem a little triggered
>>
>>343486770
>>they grew up with consoles and feel more comfortable with a controller
This is the only part of your post that has any relevance for an FPS
>>
>>343486252
Those two gentlemen might as well be Greek gods in my eyes.
>>
>>343486770
You can do all this on a PC though, tard
>>
>>343487203
no you can't. you can't get a PC for the same price as a console that runs games with console quality visuals. you can't play FPS with a controller on PC because you will get your teeth kicked in. you can play on a couch, but you have to link your pc to a TV which is a hassle. you obviously can't play with consolefriends. no reason to buy physical copies of games. well, you can use nude mods. but you can't play with girls, unless you're playing an MMO, which nobody wants to do.
>>
>>343486252
They should be careful
Overloading on memes is dangerous
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.