[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is okami worth playing? What's it like? What's the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_m2pb6r5vdv1qijnn9o1_1280.jpg (347 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2pb6r5vdv1qijnn9o1_1280.jpg
347 KB, 1280x853
Is okami worth playing? What's it like? What's the best way to play it?
>>
Yes
Blind
>>
>>343484310
Well if you enjoy any 3D Zelda game it's no question, you'll love Okami too.
>>
At least have the decency to rename your filenames.
>>
If you're playing on Wii, make sure you know that you can draw straight lines by holding the Z button on the nunchuck. Makes some stuff a lot easier.
>>
>>343484310
Motion controls: Wii > PS3
Graphics: Emulated Wii > PS3 > emulated PS2
Controller: Emulated Wii(can use mouse) > PS3 > Emulated PS2

It's a great game.
>>
it is everything twilight princess should have been
>>
>>343484310
Yeah it's a decent Zelda clone.
>>
Really good, but if I remember right it gets repetitive near the end.
>>
>>343484310
Yes.
Beautiful.
On the PS3 in my opinion. Can be played using Wii or PS2 emulation, though.

For the 'truest' experience, try not to use guides your first playthrough. Just keep going until you're done. If you don't give a shit about that, try to reserve your guide usage to just side quest bullshit and collectables. The main game is super easy barring a few points. Just take in the scenery and the amazing music.
>>
The only zelda game I played was twilight princess and got bored of it a few hours in, okami kept me hooked and I'm near the end of the gane.
>>
>>343484698
>Waah it was saved from tumblr
Get a grip
>>
It's a good game but it suffers from the same boring ass intro and padding of recent Zelda games. It's also piss easy. Still recommend it tho.
>>
File: 0vdpc1s.jpg (92 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
0vdpc1s.jpg
92 KB, 800x450
>>
>>343486541
There are still side characters in the artbook I couldn't find at all in the game. A huntress girl I think?
>>
Not the best Zelda. Still a great game.
>>
>>343484310
Yes
Zelda
PS3
>>
>>343484310
If you like Japanese folklore and 3D Zelda, you're pretty much guaranteed to love it.
>>
>>343488065
Not the girl in Uepk'er (I think that's the name - it's been years since I played)? The one you race through the cursed forest.
>>
>>343489406
It's been quite a while myself, everything I've seen implies she got a pretty long subplot, but I'm not quite sure which character she was. There's one in the artbook named haruka, and that seems like the one I couldn't find, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>343484310
Yes, but go into it expecting zero challenge and some tedious segments
>>
When is the PSN version coming to PS4?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.