[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This shit updates every fucking week and I haven't seen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: share_steam_logo.png (21 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
share_steam_logo.png
21 KB, 512x512
This shit updates every fucking week and I haven't seen a meaningful change that's actually affected my experience for a goddamn decade.

What the fuck is actually updating? Clearly nothing I'd ever notice. This is some botnet shit isn't it?
>>
>>343476996
They gotta add that infrastructure for more microtransactions.
>>
>>343476996
>i don't know what's going on i don't want to look up patch notes everything is going to shit
i sure hope you don't vote.
>>
>>343478393
oh yes, the long list of "bug fixes" for bugs I never experienced
>>
>>343478727
do you realise how much of an ignorant retard you appear to be right now
have a good day swimming in a pile of your own shit. I'm out.
>>
>>343478727
That is literally the argument my five year old nephew would use. Please stop posting until you can form coherent thoughts.
>>
>>343478973
>>343479143
>nothing meaningful has changed for steam in a decade and I have nothing noteworthy to bring up so I'm just going to defend these ridiculously frequently updates with insults

sounds about right
>>
>>343479382
Im not gonna read you the patch notes you lazy piece of shit, if you dont like steam then dont fucking use it. /thread
>>
>>343476996
Recently its been more new features for the Steam Controller, and fixes for upcoming Vulkan games on SteamOS/Linux.
>>
>>343479694
And nothing of value was brought to the conversation.
>>
>>343479729
>steam controller
fascinating. oh wait, nobody cares. Who the fuck even owns one of those
>Vulkan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_games_with_Vulkan_support
look at all these games that I give a shit about. Oh wait, I don't give a shit about any of them
>SteamOS/Linux.
see: steam controller
>>
>>343479898
Because there's nothing to discuss, steam updates because they change things on the client. Either deal with it like a big boy or delete steam. Wow that was really hard to figure out huh? Thanks for wasting a spot on the catalog faggot, kill yourself.
>>
>>343480054
Its about new games adding Vulkan support, you don't really think an API that's essentially DX12 with none of the drawbacks is only going to be used for three games do you?
>>
>>343480219
hey buddy you said "I'm out" but here you are bumping my thread. Like a fucking spot on the catalog is something that actually matters. Of course you'll defend this because steam is your #1 source of shitty turn-based japanese anime games so you'll eat it all up.

>>343480391
I guess I'll need an update for that when it actually matters in fucking years or whatever, but so far there has been a single game announced and I don't give a shit about it.
>>
>>343480521
Ive proven you incompetent multiple times and now this is just getting sad. If you dont like using steam then dont use it. If you cant follow this simple logic then you literally have autism and should seek professional help. Sleep tight you utter fucking moron.
>>
>>343481067
>I've proven you incompetent multiple times
[citation needed]
>long-winded uncreative le epic 4chan insult
Have you considered taking it up the ass while you download steam games? I heard the deeper a black man's penis is in your asshole the faster your download will go
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.