[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We need a dead by daylight discussion. Favorite killer/survivor/perks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Dead_by_Daylight_2.0.0.jpg (161 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Dead_by_Daylight_2.0.0.jpg
161 KB, 1600x900
We need a dead by daylight discussion.

Favorite killer/survivor/perks
Funny stories.
When will they fix fucking matchmaking?

gogogogogo
>>
Is this game worth the price?
The concept sounds so fun but I could imagine it going so wrong in so many ways.
>>
WAY TOO FUCKING HARD AS A SURVIVOR
>>
shit game

going to die soon
>>
File: jew duck2.jpg (39 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
jew duck2.jpg
39 KB, 375x375
>>343460141
>Those games are typically there to cash in on Early Access buyers.

They slowly (if at all) develop while the game sells. Then when the well runs dry, they just jump ship or push out an update long enough to keep from getting removed from the store.
>>
>>343460352
Not really. Devs are incompetent and don't even play their own game.
>>
File: four.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
four.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>343461032
It's not even early access but they had FOUR fucking patches yesterday to fix issues that the previous patch introduced.
>>
>>343460352
It's kinda like the standoff at the end of a level in Left 4 Dead but it's just you vs the tank... and there's no guns. Obviously it's more polished then that but it's fun. I like it.

>>343460428
Found the newb. The survivors are OP as shit if they are good. If not, they get mauled by the killer who just has to be competent.

>>343461032
It's not early access. It's a full game and it's complete v1.0.
>>
>>343460428
>Get sprint perk
>Get premonition/spine tingle if the killer is a wraith

You have escaped.
>>
>>343461032
>getting removed from the store.

name one game where this has happened
>>
>>343461970
Killer:
>Iron Grasp
>Deerhunter
>Shadowborn
>Insidious

GG
>>
>>343463158
The Stomping Land
>>
>>343463528
>Insidious and Deerhunter
>not Bloodhound and Sloppy Butcher
>>
>>343463158
Just thought of a couple more. Beasts of Prey and Project Orion. Almost any UNITY asset flip game *blox.

OH. Almost did the captcha. WarZ
>>
File: ha10.jpg (212 KB, 600x872) Image search: [Google]
ha10.jpg
212 KB, 600x872
>>343463158
lol Actually, someone made a list.
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3071895
>>
>>343463639
Bloodhound is also good too. I like Insidious the most because I find a corner and don't move while the survivor is on the hook. Newbs always rush that shit thinking I left the area.

This game did a good job balancing the perks.

>>343461970
Also spine tingle is worthless if the killer approaches the generator with his back turned to it.
>>
>downloaded the save with everything unlocked
>got bored
>played too much to refund
dang
>>
If they're gonna punish survivors for disconnecting, they should at least add a ping meter in the lobbies. It's annoying when the killer has Taco Bell wifi and the survivors are teleporting back and forth while the killer sweeps them up for a free win.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.