[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When does this game get good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Final_Fantasy_VII_Box_Art.jpg (45 KB, 256x255) Image search: [Google]
Final_Fantasy_VII_Box_Art.jpg
45 KB, 256x255
When does this game get good?
>>
I think tetris is a fucking boring shit of a game
am i wrong or right? why?
>>
>>343459198
YOU are the one who needs to "GIT GUD"
>>
>>343459198
I like that the setting (meaning the first few hours in Midgar) screams 90s more than Linkin Park.
I'm replaying now on vita, just got done with Shinra HQ when you get to the open world for the first time and I'm having an ok time
>>
>>343459198
When you infiltrate the Shinra building. That whole section and everything after is when the game starts proper.
>>
>>343459198
Roughly 2 decades ago. If you didn't play it at least once back then you will find it's not that enjoyable of a game.
>>
>>343459593
The midgar parts map and the 3-door puzzle is actually tedious as fuck (the first time you play it and you're like 10 and don't know what you're doing), but after that the game does get better, yes.
>>
>>343459624
Can't speak for 7, but I went back and played 4 and 8 with no nostalgia goggles no problem and enjoyed them.
>>
>>343459624
I played it for the first time at the end of 2015 and enjoyed it.
>>
>>343459624
He just doesnt like old videogames, thats all
Ive been playing old games recently and despite being worse than FF7 i enjoy them
OP isnt just a fan of those games
>>
>>343459809
Man, you played some of the lamest games in the series.
>>
>>343459198
never
>>
I don't get the point of RPGs. they're not hard or skillful you just have to look at stats farm for shit and level up

If it's the story why not just read a turn to page X book
>>
pretty much when you get out of midgar but the climax of that is pretty fun. then you remember how fucking boring the kalm section and cosmo canyon are but you keep going cuz it'll be worth it

if you're not having a blast by the time you're at temple of the ancients then just end yourself
>>
>>343462975
Pretty much this. The whole Aerith rescue is awesome. Well, except for the "get behind Shinra soldiers then tell Barret and Tifa to follow you" part.
>>
>>343459198
When you hop in a time machine and go back to 1997 when all you wanted was a psx and a copy of fvii for xmas because that's what your cousin is getting but instead your parents buy you an n64 and yoshis story yoshi's story is still one of my favorite games of all time
>>
>>343461016
You haven't played much RPGs, right?
>>
>>343463276
I've played 3d ones but only like pokemon and undertale maybe something else for 2d one. I tried persona. Tabbing through menus just isn't appealing to me
>>
>>343461016
JRPGs haven't required grinding since the SNES era
>>
>>343459198
>>343461016
The only reason you're not enjoying it is because you're an emotionless robot, destined to spend time in prison after being charged for multiple counts of rape.
>>
>>343459198
Gameplay wise it's pretty boring (what you see is what you get). The only thing that kept me going was the story.
>>
>>343463276
He's right in most cases. At least regarding ff and pokemon. if I'm wrong just tell me why
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.