[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ACT LIKE YOU KNOW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 3dmap.jpg (815 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
3dmap.jpg
815 KB, 1280x1024
ACT LIKE YOU KNOW
>>
>>343455767
and somehow that game was more fun than 5's singleplayer
>>
>>343455767

>inb4 everyone points out that isn't the Vice City map, it's infact a custom Sims map.

We already know.
>>
YOU TAKE MY SELF
YOU TAKE MY SELF CONTROL
>>
>>343456260
wrong for the single reason of there being no RC missions in V
>>
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>343456463
Original version by Raff >Laura Branigan cover
>>
>>343456530
git
gud
>>
>>343456575
Those 15 years were his to spend.
>>
>>343456260
While technically impressive, the story and characters of V were so underwhelming and disappointing.
It was neither as interesting and exciting as the one in IV, nor as fun and extraordinary as the ones in VC and SA.
>>
>>343456530
Literally none of the RC missions in III or VC were difficult. They pale in comparison to Zero's missions in SA (which were agonizingly difficult in the original PS2 release), and on their own they serve as cute gimmicks that break up the standard rooty tooty point and shooty gameplay.
>>
File: Boatyard-GTAVC-exterior.jpg (221 KB, 1280x525) Image search: [Google]
Boatyard-GTAVC-exterior.jpg
221 KB, 1280x525
Why was the docks neighborhood so comfy? It's supposed to be this boring and gray and trashy place, but everytime I drove around there I felt good for some reason.
>>
>mfw replaying it with widescreen mod + trails mod + silentpatch
fucking incredible
same with III
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.