[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>final boss is too hard >drop the game and never play it again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: rtx1sxpi.jpg (287 KB, 1353x1897) Image search: [Google]
rtx1sxpi.jpg
287 KB, 1353x1897
>final boss is too hard
>drop the game and never play it again
>>
What, you think I'm some kind of casual?
Nice try asshole, fuck outta here.
>>
>>343454470
>realized you were too drunk to do it
>finally do it sober
>beat it under a minute
>realize how something super obvious I was supposed to hit would destroy the boss
>remember bitching to myself in a drunk rant how that it was bullshit and why couldn't I hurt it

Ah good times.
>>
>>343454470
Hello FFX
>>
the minish cap lel
>>
>>343454470
Hello FF3
>>
>>343454470
What is Golden Sun 1 and 2?

Seriously, those dragons were hard as fuck. Each time I ended up walking away from the game for at least a year. However, each time I eventually went back to the games, I beat the bosses first try. I have absolutely no clue how
>>
>Drakengard1+3.mp4
>>
>>343454912
this (i think)
dropped it at jecht
what the fuck was that all about
and the methods of getting the legendary weapons was utterly retarded to the point where i'm sure i must have misunderstood something about it
>>
>>343454912
To be fair, if you only finish each characters individual sphere grids, the difficulty is pretty much perfect for the battle. If you level anymore than that, the final boss becomes a literal pushover
>>
File: thisshit.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
thisshit.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>
>>343454470
dmc 3
>>
>>343454470
dmc4 and reavengence on hard for my first playthrough man

then realized you can run under the debri attack on armstrong but still haven't bothered since it requires me to hook up the 360 again

>>343454819
killer is dead vine boss(first one if i remembered) for me. that mashing was too much for drunk me
>>
>>343454470
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
I was just too casual at that age.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.