[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Steam sale suggestion thread. I wanna buy one of these. Which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: pls.png (93 KB, 255x403) Image search: [Google]
pls.png
93 KB, 255x403
Steam sale suggestion thread.

I wanna buy one of these. Which one is the best? Which will give me the most play time and stay fresh? Why?
>>
dont bother, the nazi mods will just delete this thread like they did the last one
>>
>>343449106
Only one?
Factorio.
Runner up, UnderRail.
>>
File: 123.jpg (157 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
157 KB, 1920x1080
>>343449670
Deleting these threads? Fucking why?
>>
>>343449769
Would you mind giving a reason or two why they are better?
>>
Factorio or Stardew Valley, dunno which genre you like the most, but both can hook you for a long ass time. If you like some comfy farming with some extra dating, get Stardew Valley. Factorio is a bit harder to explain, but if you like obsessing on how to improve production of stuff and I guess a bit of min-max, it's really fun for that. Coming up with better ways to gather/produce/process materials is a good time.
>>
Would you guys recommend Verdun?
>>
>>343449106
what about battle brothers or rebel galaxy.
>>
>>343449985
Factorio is an autism factory simulator, you can build some pretty impressive shit and as bonuses, you get to also have to defend your shit and it's really easy to mod, just drop a folder into your mods folder and it's active in most cases.

As for Underrail, it's a great Isometric RPG, which there aren't many of nowadays.
>>
>>343450185
Its a great game, if you like a camping the simulator.
>>
>>343450561
Actually a good description of Factorio, and that's not a bad thing. If you like to obsess and be an autist about improving everything at a factory, you can spend countless hours having fun with it.
>>
>>343449106
I mean, Factorio, UnderRail, and Stardew are all completely different games, but it should be one of those 3. I suggest factorio but that's just my personal taste. I love factory games and building and puzzle stuff. It's so much fun.
I don't as much enjoy the stardew or underrail styles, they're just not as fun.

Basically, if you like minecraft with technic stuff, or zachtronics games, factorio is your wet dream. if you like harvest moon or whatever, then you'll love stardew.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.