[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was playing this and my mother entered the room.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: main_art.jpg (875 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
main_art.jpg
875 KB, 1200x630
I have to see her later, what do i tell her?
>>
>>343444184
>white "parenting"
>>
>>343444392
I don't usually play weeb games,it's on the Store for $3,only reason.
>>
File: ass girate.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ass girate.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
I fucking remember this game.
It was the ass shaking video. I made a webm of it.
>>
>>343444184
Tell her that you find all the underage girls in the game cute and that you want to _pat their tight heads__
>>
>>343444184
You still here OP?
Is this game good?
>>
>>343445815
the first playthrough is kinda meh but once you get the speed boost and know the areas its fun and easy to plat
>>
>>343444874
I don't see it on Steam
>>
>>343444184
Why do you even need to tell her anything?
If she's actually asking, just say it's an adventure game or something. Why so insecure? It's just a video game, bro
>>
>>343445815
I like the battle system. Girls are generic and self insert is shit. Story isn't that great but I'm only at ch. 4. Was worth the $4 I paid.

>>343447165
Wasn't it supposed to be ported? I remember it got an ESRB rating.
>>
>>343447689
FUCK MAN, I REALLY WANTED TO PLAY THIS ON 4K RES
>>
>>343444184
Tell her you're at the very least straight, gotta take the good with the bad.
>>
>Panties are an equipable item
>Girls get mad when you try to look

Otoha being the dumbest cunt alive who gets shit on by everyone is pretty funny to me, after how many games of Neptune being the same character who got away with it is surprisingly refreshing.
>>
>>343444184

tell her that you won
>>
>>343446995

>le cheevos kids

mods ban this kid
>>
>>343444184
IMMEDIATELY LET HER KNOW YOU ARE NOT A FAGGOT AND ITS JUST CUTE GIRLS DOING CUTE THINGS. SHOW HER SOME SoL ANIME TO MAKE HER UNDERSTAND BETTER OP. PLEASE OR SHE WILL CALL A PSYCHIATRIST BEHIND YOUR BACK. IT HAPPENED TO ME.
>>
>>343450236
>SoL anime
no, Puella Magi Madoka Magica
>>
what does she think you're a pedo or something?
>>
>>343444184

"Thanks for buying it for me, mom. It's fun."
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.