[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been playing Devil May Cry 4 for almost a decade and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
I've been playing Devil May Cry 4 for almost a decade and only just now did I realize there is a fucking world map in this game.
>>
File: God_of_War_III_cover_art.jpg (33 KB, 294x337) Image search: [Google]
God_of_War_III_cover_art.jpg
33 KB, 294x337
>>343432819
>Buy action game
>Get puzzle game
>>
I was expecting the backtracking to be worse but Dante is so much fun to play that it's not bothering me much. I hope Itsuno got the funding for a proper DMC5 but Capcom is so financially retarded it's hard to stay positive.
>>
>>343432819
How do you get to this map? I didn't know either.
>>
>>343433085
Keep up hope brotha.

And if Itsuno's new game isn't DMC5, then we can hang ourselves together.
>>
So, how it there a jungle and snowy area on one small island?
Is it ever explained?
Dante even acknowledges it
>>
>>343432914
I know, isn't it great.
>>
>>343433493
The gates are fucking with the environments
>>
>>343433416
I wouldn't mind Dragon's Dogma 2.
>>
So am I fine buying DMC3:SE on Steam or is there another version available elsewhere that's recommended instead?

And yes, I plan to install the Style Switcher mod.
>>
>>343433493
The hellgates.

They cause massive the weather modifications. Well, maybe not Berial's for some reason.
>>
>>343433785
As long as you realize you're play the worst version of the game that can never be fixed, sure.
Style Switcher makes it slightly better by fixing some of the bugs but the lighting and shadows are permanently fucked and can't be fixed on PC, ever.
>>
>>343433369
>How do you get to this map? I didn't know either.

Open up the map in the options and press X/A "Next".

It's kind of hilarious how this game has a map at all. Only like the first game has a pretty non-linear structure.
>>
>>343433749
Dragon's Dogma is cool but the combat is a little too simple imo, atleast compared to DMC.

Would be cool to have customisable attire in DMC like DD though.
>>
>>343433785
I'd still go with DMCHD if you have a PS3 or 360.

If you don't have either or really don't want to play on last gen consoles, then I guess the PC version is still serviceable.
>>
>>343433850
>>343433707
That makes sense

Berial couldnt influence anything because he literally just arrived to the human world
>>
>>343432819
>never realized DMC4 had a world map
You and me both.
>>
>>343434174
Scope of DD was huge. It'd be cool to see them get a chance to build on top of what they had. Very hard to get something perfect the first time.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.