[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you niggers play more of this? It's good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Rocket_League_coverart.jpg (299 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Rocket_League_coverart.jpg
299 KB, 1024x1024
Why don't you niggers play more of this? It's good fun, better than most of the shit put out nowadays.
>>
I would but I lost my controller and don't want to buy another.

It was one of my fav games.
>>
>>343417318
Got bored in a week and haven't touched it since. It's too repetitive and grows tiresome really fucking quickly.
>>
>>343417318
I'm poor and competitive faggotry doesn't exactly appeal to me
>>
>>343417318
Because I'm terrible and don't want to put in the effort to git gud
>>
>>343417489
Repetitive? I can't think of many games with more depth/skill ceiling
>>
how do I win headers and arials?

I always get directly under the ball and miss every time
>>
>>343417580
Then you don't play many games.
>>
It's a bit boring to play alone. And all of my 3 friends moved on to Overmeme.
>>
>>343417628
continue to practice aerial training until you get it down, you need at least 50% accuracy, try doing each shot until you can get it twice in a row then move on
>>343417703
nice meme
>>
>>343417580
Dude, stop. It's the same fucking shit EVERY match. You can try and tell me it's really deep and has this super high skill ceiling, but the fact of the matter is this: It's football with cars. You hit the ball with your car, and try and get it in the net. That's ALL YOU DO in every match. There's no variety in the game at all.
>>
>>343417939
lol, you haven't played much then
>>
>>343417628
also, headers??
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.