[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With the steam sale finishing soon, I'm down to 5 games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1465651859040.png (155 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1465651859040.png
155 KB, 500x375
With the steam sale finishing soon, I'm down to 5 games I'm trying to choose from.

Stardew Valley
Factorio
Disgaea
UnderRail
Caves of Qud

Which one is the best? Which will give me good value for money and will be continuously entertaining to play?
>>
>>343406815
Go for disgaea.

you also get free tf2 stuff from disgaea.
>>
>>343406935
Why though? What makes it a better choice than the others?
>>
>>343407080
Because I said so.

you clearly don't have the intelligence to think for yourself you fuckwad, that's why your asking me.
>>
>>343407232
Surely an intelligent person can come up with reasons for why their answer is right. Right?

Educate me oh wise one.
>>
>>343407330
I can, I'm just too lazy to explain it to a other lazy fuckwad.

maybe you should research the games your buying before you buy them.

that's why you have 100+ games in your steam that you don't play and won't play.

Fuckwad.
>>
>>343407457
You're not a very nice person.
>>
>>343407509
I know, I have mental problems.

They have been getting bad lately.

Such is life.
>>
>>343407579
Fair enough.
>>
Well fuck you too buddy.
>>
I'd say Stardew Valley, but I don't know just how much playability it has.
>>
>>343408275
It seems people play it for dozens if not hundreds of hours, but it just looks kinda like a farmville simulator to me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.