[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ragnarok Battle Offline
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9
File: images.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
All the torrents for this game seem to be down :( all the links I find online are broken, I'm not sure where else to look?
'Ragnarok Battle Offline is a Beat 'em Up Fighting Game made by doujin developer French-Bread. Designed as a homage and a spoof of the MMORPG Ragnarok Online, it is notable in that it is amongst one of the few fan-made Spin-Off games that have been given an official release by the developers of the original game. It embodies all the fun of Ragnarok Online without the "online" part.
Given its origins, the story can be best summed up as No Plot? No Problem! You take control of one of 14 different adventurers (seven classes - Swordsman, Archer, Acolyte, Magician, Merchant, Thief and Novice - with a male and a female variant of each class) and you go and...beat up monsters.
However, that really shouldn't matter. Because it's fun!'
>>
>>343401161
>without the "online" part
What is RBO Online tool?
>>
I'm your fucking god

https://www.nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=ragnarok+battle
>>
File: 8069-Cover.jpg (373 KB, 1893x1875) Image search: [Google]
8069-Cover.jpg
373 KB, 1893x1875
>>343401668
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUVKING WAY! im now no longer atheist i love you
>>
>Rushed it with friendos for around 8 hours straight, sleep didn't exist. Couldn't beat final mission and we left it there
>Can't coordinate to do this again, so our characters have been wating at the inn for around 6 months
>>
File: images (1).jpg (18 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
18 KB, 251x201
>>343401651
uh rephrase
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
>>343402638
tell me more details?! you use gamepads? you had fun? you nostalgic for the days
>>
Man, I wish there was another game like this.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (13 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
13 KB, 259x194
>>343402938
me too you find any game that compares?? we used to play some river city ransom, little fighter 2, dungeons dragons arcade, TMNT arcade, castle crashers which are fun too but this game is by far the best. I wonder sometimes how the french bread company is doing, i would easily throw money at them to bring it out here. its way more fun than the MMO haha
>>
>>343402901
>>343402901
Two gamepads and keyboard, SHITtons of fun, and it was fun looking up skills and how they all worked

How come other beat'em ups aren't just as good? Is it the leveling/stats system? Is it the incredible amount of bosses? The variety of the areas?

>>343401651
If you are lying i'll throw you off a fucking cliff
>>
>>343403278
Call me a scrub but the game was too hard to me, it kicked my ass so many times I quit rather fast after reching a boss for the nth time only to get obliterated.
>>
>>343401668

Now I want this with the expansions. ;_;
>>
File: rbo.jpg (19 KB, 958x39) Image search: [Google]
rbo.jpg
19 KB, 958x39
>>343401668

Downloading and seeding a bit if anybody else wants it.
>>
File: 0.jpg (40 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
40 KB, 480x360
I honestly think the game design is like impecable it had the complexity of a single player side scrolling adventure game combined with multiplayer. I used to play this game alot in high school and now like 10 years later my friends and I want a nostalgia trip. We used nyko airflo controllers. I think this time we are going to purchase an xbox 360 wireless reciever, (because nintendos wii u GCN to USB thing is fucking useless, even though theoretically it would be perfect for this game)
>>343403695
it was extremely hard but the music and art and gameply were so enticing no??
>>343403730
Maybe someone can figure out how people in japan actually buy this game and then we could have a sure fire way of getting and support the developers, my japanese is shit
>>
What a fun game. I always had a good time being mage but all of the classes have cool spins to them, especially with air combos.

Still haven't beaten it though. The game drains you with how little exp you get for fucking up a mission (happens often with friends). Especially since they can take a while too. At that point though it's better to just level in the boss arena but the grind can kinda suck.

Also that OST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5OBDT3_4Fk
>>
File: ratburn.png (187 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
ratburn.png
187 KB, 500x275
does anyone know how to properly write up a video game general post about this I would love to talk about this game on and on. because i only know two people in RL that (even know) and love this game everyone else just talks about overwatch
>>
>>343401651
RBO Online still hasn't been released last anyone saw.
>>
File: RO thread.jpg (273 KB, 838x1056) Image search: [Google]
RO thread.jpg
273 KB, 838x1056
I used to local this with my sister, we both fucking love RO. Good days.

>>343401668
This better works
>>
Haven't torrented anything in years.
What torrent client is "safe" these days?
>>
>>343404150
>Maybe someone can figure out how people in japan actually buy this game and then we could have a sure fire way of getting and support the developers, my japanese is shit

I think you can purchase it off melonbooks.
>>
>>343406142
Just download utorrent version 2.2.1
>>
>>343403730
I can give you one, but it's from a private Russian tracker with mandatory registration and no English overlay.
>>
>>343401668
How do I even install this?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.