[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which Console had (in your oppinion, not including backwards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: thumbnail my spirit.jpg (2 KB, 127x73) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail my spirit.jpg
2 KB, 127x73
Which Console had (in your oppinion, not including backwards compatability) the better exclusives? Please name them and why you like 'em, im considering buying one of them! i'm researching myself as i am writing this. Im already interested in the Ps2 compilations on Ps3 (plus maybe sonic generations, the legacy collection, etc), and i don't really now about the original releases the ps3/xbox360 had
>>
PS4 has bloodborne
Xbox has [emptyspace]
PC has [link to pastebin of huge list of pc shovelware]
Wii U has bayonetta 2

So basically It's a toss between PS4 and Wii Us 1 game,but the PS4 also gets third party support so the ps4 should be the obvious choice by virtue of having the largest catalog of games
>>
>>343399316
Fable 2
>>
>>343399520
The topics was 360 and PS3
>>
>>343399643
Get a PS4.5/NX and future proof yourself

But this isn't even a topic,PS3 absolutely outshines the 360 since 2011 in terms of games
>>
360 had no good exclusives
>>
>>343399858
I've heard a lot about games like virtual on, chrome hounds and lost odyssey. I think there's probably lots of good games on the 360. Plus I do like the Halo games, so Halo 3, ODST, and Reach are shoe-ins for me.

I'm more interested in creative or Japanese games, I know the PS3 has quite a few of them, but would be open to the 360's offerings. As I understand it, the 360 had a great library early on.
>>
>>343399858
Lost Odyssey.
>>
>>343399316
360 for the first half of the generation, PS3 for the second half
>>
As far as I can tell, the 360 doesn't have that many noteworthy exlusives. Unless you really care about Gears of War, Halo or Forza:
>Ace Combat 6
>Lost Oddyssey
>Blue Dragon
>Tenchu Z I guess
>Chromehounds was hell of a game, but the servers are shut down so no reason to get it now

PS3 on the other hand has a lot of exclusive japanese stuff:
>Yakuza 3 and onwards
>Drakengard/Nier
>all those weebgames of which quite a few can be decent if not great if you're into that sort of thing

Also has Resistance, Killzone, God of War and Uncharted if you're more into western AAA stuff/shooters and GT, Wipeout and Motorstorm if you want some racing games.

Overall I'd say the PS3 is the better choice, even if the 360 has a few good exclusives itself.
>>
File: kalma1117-1456798063.jpg (297 KB, 1400x1861) Image search: [Google]
kalma1117-1456798063.jpg
297 KB, 1400x1861
>>343399316
http://pastebin.com/QZbMaP54

http://pastebin.com/3NvJkA5C
>>
>>343400683
What do these lists show? Because it's not exclusives for each platform.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.