[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Resident evil 5 XO partner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 256x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 256x314
Looking for people who want to run through the whole game, much experience on professional want to voice chat at some point. Leave gamer tag please, :D
>>
File: 1466893760676.png (3 KB, 698x1284) Image search: [Google]
1466893760676.png
3 KB, 698x1284
Honest question, are you a homosexual?
>>
If you're serious, play solo and give Sheva a full inventory of first aid spray. Its easier
>>
>>343402026
I honestly wouldn't recommend anyone to play this solo. But if you really must, upgrade the first sniper rifle you get to max to unlock the infinite ammo bow that does a shitload of damage and give it to Sheva. Tribal costume is optional. This way at least the AI won't use up your ammo.
>>
Looking for someone to play the game with me and eventually go to professional
>>
>>343402102
On professional, the game cheats for Sheva. For example, when you're on dying status, when playing Coop, even when your coop partner is in the middle of the healing animation, your health is still going down and most likely will die. But with the AI, it will stop draining when it starts the animation.
This is for unlimited ammo run
>>
>>343402756
Even for sprays? If you resuscitate you instantly help but the sprays are slightly more dangerous.
>>
>>343402957
Yup, even for sprays.
>>
>>343403118
Fucking cheaters. Well I guess it makes sense because you need to basically play back to back if you want to be able to help each other up on Professional, the AI is probably not that smart. Still, it's a lot more fun in co-op with voice chat in my opinion.
>>
>>343403203
I'm not saying its the best option, but if its between playing with a random or playing with the AI, I'm gonna pick the AI
>>
>>343403428
Oh yeah, I can imagine. I'd play with OP but already doing another run with a friend
>yfw we're going to try beating up Wesker melee only in the original campaign and the DLC

It's going to be varying degrees of fun.
>>
>>343398853
RE5 was my shit and i would love to help you but im a poorfag and dont have the 20 bucks for it ;_;
>>
>>343398853
Add my gt Dr Pavel I'm CIA and if your serious I'll buy and play it with you. Britbong btw
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.