[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck you faggots, I'm excited for it. I've been waiting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
fuck you faggots, I'm excited for it. I've been waiting for this my whole life.

>tfw it probably won't be complete till the mid 2020's
>>
File: FF7-Remake-Multi-Part[1].jpg (59 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
FF7-Remake-Multi-Part[1].jpg
59 KB, 600x338
>>343397414
shit wrong picture

meant to post this. Mods pls delete OP pic.
>>
I thought Shutter Island was pretty good desu

Definitely better than memeception senpai
>>
>>343397487
Just give up, you fucked yourself up senpai.
>>
>>343397578
Not OP but I never did watch inception.
But shutter island is pretty good.
>>
>>343397710
>>343397578
Shutter Island is amazeballs, one of my favourite psychological thrillers. I still think Teddy was sane, I've tried explaining it to my friends numerous times.
>>
>>343397865
>I still think Teddy was sane
When, at the end? Well his question did imply that he did became sane.

That's what you're getting at right?
>>
>>343397865
Well no shit, the ending made it pretty obvious.
>>
>>343397865
That was the point, yeah.
>>
Teddy was crazy
>>
>>343397983
Lmao, the movie and book are ambiguous about it, fucking idiots
>>
>>343398474
>ambigous
his last words in the movie were: "Which would be worse: To live as a monster, or to die as a good man?"

but i'm sure that doesn't imply anything.
so ambigious
>>
>>343398474
Haven't read the book but it's about the most obvious thing ever in the film. He even willingly follows the people about to lobotomise him. If he really did regress at the end instead of faking it, he'd at least question his position.
>>
>>343397414
op go eat a bag of dicks i was stoked to hear about a shutter island game, but ff7 is looking good too.

>tfw he gets lobotomized at the end.
>>
I thought we were getting a Shutter Island game then.
>>
What would a Shutter Island game be like anyway?
>>
Alright fuck OP this is a shutter island thread

If a game were to be made, who should develop it?
>>
>>343400171

Point and click adventure game
>>
>>343400171
LA Noire with dream sequences
>>
File: OuBwpJW.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
OuBwpJW.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>island level
>go behind the schizophrenia
>no treasure chest
>>
I legit thought there was going to be a shutter island game when i saw this thread, didnt even question it.

Would it work? Would you play as Dicaprio or one of the other inmates?
>>
>>343400192
Quantic Dream
>>
>>343397414
Shitter Island was garbage though
>>
>>343397414
>>>/tv/

>>343397487
>>>/tv/
>>
File: Josefumi.png (374 KB, 531x877) Image search: [Google]
Josefumi.png
374 KB, 531x877
Not sure how you'd even make a game out of it, you could stylize it like manhunt or thief but the gameplay would all be farce considering he's being led along the entire time.

>mfw realize I'm more interested in this than the ff7 remake
>>
>>343400557
>Shitter Island
haha wow dude so clever
>>
>>343397983
>>343398158
>>343397979
No, I mean, my theory is that Teddy actually was a police officer investigating the disappearance on the island, and Ben Kingsley was lying to him and fucking with his mind. They were feeding him hallucinogenics through the cigarettes to make him doubt his own mind. The explanation that he was insane the entire time doesn't explain how he saw the woman in the cave.
>>
>>343400192
Hideo and Kojimas new production for sure
>>
>>343400810
You're not very good at kino anon.
>>
>>343400557
This. Can't believe you all enjoyed it. Movie was completely predictable and a fucking boring slog to get through.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.