[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will you fall for the WoW Legion b8? I've already jumped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1459363873401.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459363873401.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Will you fall for the WoW Legion b8? I've already jumped in, no fucks given, I have a rogue lying about and I leveled a priest, so priest time.

Are you experienced in being a priest? What's your favuourite spec? Tips (of the dick) on healing for a noobie? I hear disc is pretty easy so I'm going to spec like that.

PvP focus, I don't wanna ruin raids yet.

Pic unrelated ,sum jojos.
>>
This entire post gave me cancer .

And learn to spell you fucktard, there's no 'u' in favorite
>>
>>343398346
>no 'u' in favorite
Objectively wrong.

I resubbed OP, but not because of the new x-pac. I hadnt subbed since Warlords launch and I was getting the itch.
>>
>>343398543
You're honestly retarded if you resubbed to that pile of shit you call """wow"""
>>
>>343398346
>implying
It's spelled favourite
>>
>>343398605
You make a compelling argument. Do your teachers give gold stars for that reasoning?
>>
>>343398641
No it's not? There's no fucking u in favorite

>>343398346
>no 'u' in favorite
Objectively wrong.

I resubbed OP, but not because of the new x-pac. I hadnt subbed since Warlords launch and I was getting the itch.

Can you not spell ? There's no u in favorite , do you even speak English ?
>>
>>343398951
http://grammarist.com/spelling/favorite-favourite/

So in the States youd be correct, but any other english speaking country youre wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong. Objectively wrong.

You americans are embarrassing to the other native english speakers (and users of Metric).
>>
>>343399052
>http://grammarist.com/spelling/favorite-favourite/

>So in the States youd be correct, but any other english speaking country youre wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong. Objectively wrong.

>You americans are embarrassing to the other native english speakers (and users of Metric).

Uh what ? The way America speaks English is the only correct way to speak English wtf Is wrong with you ?
>>
>>343399194
Literally just trolling at this point.

>Favorite is the preferred spelling in the U.S., while favourite is preferred in all the other main varieties of English. These preferences extend to all derivatives, including favorites/favourites, favoritism/favouritism, and favorited/favourited.

>Favourite has been the preferred spelling in British English for several centuries,
>>
>>343399194
American English is pleb English. nearly as bad as pikeys and scots
>>
File: Style.png (441 KB, 429x833) Image search: [Google]
Style.png
441 KB, 429x833
I play Wildstar.

I just wish more people did too
>>
>>343399274
So why the fuck do those other countries spell it wrong ? The only correct and right way should be the American way , which id without a u.

We speak the language correctly and have been throughout history
>>
>>343399391
I genuinely feel bad for you if you think that the US is the end all be all of society and culture. The only thing you people lead in worldwide is obnoxious/criminal politicians. Now THATS an objective fact.
>>
>>343399468
Biggest military and greatest place to live ? Stay deluded.

Still can't get over why other countries spell words wrong, if something is done in America , it's done the right wsy, not ,spelling favorite with a u

All through school and life never seen it spelt with a u
>>
>>343399878
>greatest place to live
Which part exactly?

The mid-west, crawling with meth? THe inner city with the fucking dumb ass dindos?
The fucking crime rate makes your post wrong. I- wait.

Youre trying to troll me again, arent you?
>>
File: 0000000.png (184 KB, 498x408) Image search: [Google]
0000000.png
184 KB, 498x408
>>343399878
Merica!
>>
>>343400024
No place in the world greater than New York.

Fact.

Only country in the world that matters is America. Everything done and made is basically because of America.

The language you're speaking right now is because of America.
>>
>>343397028

I might give it a month, friends have subbed for pre expansion event but fuck that. No event will trump the zombie one.
>>
>>343397028
Subbing once the pre-patch comes out. I don't like the changes for ret paladins (which I mained for several expansions) from the ptr, so I'm probably going unholy dk or fury warrior.
>>
>>343400579
Kek
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.