[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Silent storm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: ss41.jpg (139 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ss41.jpg
139 KB, 1024x768
How the heck are you supposed to defeat panzerkleins? Nothing can penatrate thier armor.
>>
>>343396043
Heavy grenades at first, lazer weapons later.
Or you can try to headshot a driver with regular weapons.
>>
>>343396175
Even the seadevil only does blue damege about 10 or 4 vp. I aim for the head.
>>
>>343396551
Well, grenades make wonders as i said. PMW-1 especially.
>>
Steam/GoG version of Hammer & Sickle when?
>>
>>343398084
Never. A cold war game where russians are good guys fighting american jewish illumati. Its not kosher
>>
>>343398503
>american jewish illumati
Is that really what it was about? I only remember playing it when I was like 12, and I felt really awesome when I found a way to beat it in 5 or 6 missions or so, but also felt that maybe that wasn't the best way to beat it because I felt like I skipped all the story with that path and had no idea what the fuck was going on.

Which is exactly why I'd like to play it again.
>>
>>343399202
No, you're fighting against the third force just like in the silent storm.
>>
>>343396043
"Panzerklein" is one of the worst names for mechs I've heard.
"Wanzer" is also really bad.
Why not just call it a mech?
>>
>>343396043
Sometimes you play a game and then comes a point where you just need to ask "Why the hell was this put in the game?"
>>
>>343400642
>"Panzerklein" is one of the worst names for mechs I've heard
Game was oriented for russian market and panzerklein sounds better than mech in russian.
>>343400654
I think they were used as a tool for class balancing.
>>
>>343396043
This game was so close to being awesome, pity the plot and panzerkleins ruined it. skill trees and stuff like affinity were also handled poorly :/
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.