[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone who has experience already with camera modifications for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 9
File: 2015-09-01_00010.jpg (785 KB, 5120x2160) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-01_00010.jpg
785 KB, 5120x2160
Anyone who has experience already with camera modifications for the game, any help would be greatly appreciated.

What I want to do is remove the cinematic CQC effect, returning CQC throws to what they were in MGS3 and 4 (much more satisfying from my point of view)

I want this so bad because one time the camera bugged out and I got to see how good it looked when you could see the entire throw happening on screen (seriously it looks amazing)

Not hoping for much but if any kind soul could point me in the right direction on this I'd be greatly appreciative.
>>
>>343395530
The game has much bigger problems though for example its an outpost raid simulator in an empty open world. Play 1 mission and you've played them all.

I think a better mod would be to mod the story and progrssion and level design back into the game.

At that point I think it would be better to just go back and play the games with proper CQC
>>
>>343395664
Are you retarded? You better be
>>
>>343395664
>muh cinematics and corridors
>>
File: 1465852716849.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1465852716849.jpg
28 KB, 640x480
How it's the game funny.story,gameplay? I never played a metal gear game and worth 20 $?
>>
>>343396287
>muh open world sandbox with no cohesive narrative, progression path or meaningful level designs/areas or characters for that matter.
>>
>>343396323
... Play them in order and skip 5. The only thing 5 has going for it is it has good gameplay but literally, literally everything else is dog shit tier. Shit and completely absent story, completely empty and baron world, literal copy and paste missions of raiding the same enemy outpost in the desert over and over. There's like 1 boss in the entire game, the cqc is also now a cinematic cutscene.

Just play them in order, 1 is considered the best MGS game anyway, then play 2, 3, PW, 4 and GZ. Skip 5, it's a waste of time.

If you truly want to experience what MGS is do what I said other wise go play your empty AAA desert explosion simulator
>>
>>343395664
>someone asks for something about the camera
>WAHH MGSV IS SHIT KOJIMA IS A HACK SKULLFACE IS RETARDED
Jesus fucking christ, you are like SJWs getting triggered by something, just fucking get over it, manchildren.
>>
File: 1420836761048.jpg (58 KB, 492x480) Image search: [Google]
1420836761048.jpg
58 KB, 492x480
>>343395664
At first it was really funny seeing Kojimadrones roll around a puddle of their own tears, but the fact that it's been almost a year and you are still crying like babies is fucking pathetic.
Can't even say like babies since babies eventually get tired of crying.
>>
>>343396693
I'm sorry for standards were so low you were literally ready to accept and still do defend such a shit and unfinished game
>>
>>343396323
Dont listen to the assburguers in this thread, if you enjoy gaming mgsV is a must, the game is simply fantastic with a ton of options and freedom. Is my favorite mgs after mgs3 and I love all the games in the series, maybe except mgs4 but even that game is at least decent

Ive put 80 hours into mgsV and still on 75%, the amount of content ypu get os simply ridiculous, its worth even at full price. The thing is, if you are new to the series you will miss a lot of references but the game still amazing

Even the "no level design" is a shitty argument, you have a fortress, a destroied palace, a gigantic military base, a villafe on a gigantic hill and thats only on the first map.
>>
>>343396323
play MGSV is a fun game with great gameplay, just ignore the ridicules story and the cringe characters
>>
>>343396760
I'm not defending it, in fact, i've been dissapointed just like that but I eventually moved on in a little time. I'm just making fun of a bunch of drones who unironically spent an entire year crying about one single videogame.
You know what's even worse?
No one would truly care if the story was complete.
It's not about gameplay, in the end, if it did have a complete, long story, nobody would be giving a shit about the dead open world or the missing Battle Gear.
It's all about the story, which makes all this even more pathetic.
>>
>>343396919
>just ignore the ridicules story and the cringe characters
It's MGS, you have to do that with all entries.
>>
>>343396919
>>343396927
I truly can't understand why people say the story is shit, MGS story was AWAYS been wack and MGSV story is waaaay better than MGS4. That being said no mgs have a good story, do you guys even read or watch movies? There isn't a game with story on Borges or Mann level

People that say mgs series is about the story first are truly missing the points, gameplay on the series was AWAYS the selling point.

>>343396323
keep in mind the main story is ALL on chapter 1, chapter 2 is just bonus stuff about other characters
>>
>>343396323
It's fun.
If you want an operator simulator but you don't want to go full retard with ArmA 3, this is the best.
I'd also say it's a great Mercenaries 3.
>>
if you want to feel like a badass spy play this game, or you can't listen to the retards on /v/ and miss one of the best games in this generation along with Witcher 3 and Bloodborne
>>
>>343396989
>>343397151
>MGS story was AWAYS been wack and MGSV story is waaaay better than MGS4

you got me, I can look past the retarded story but the cringe characters really annoy me, it's like they ware made by a 4 year old autistic kid
>>
>>343397337
The entire franchise is like it was made by a 4 year old autistic kid.
This franchise was built upon ripping off countless movies, books and songs, there's not a single original thought in it, and not a single example of good writing either.
Doesn't help the fact that every single character in this franchise is a walking cliche.
>>
>>343397385
>and not a single example of good writing either

see, thats why /v/ is a joke, everything is absolute shitty or a masterpiece withouth anything in between
mgs is a collection of things Kojima like, and the story is all about cliches and not well written, thats for sure, BUT The Boss is an amazing character, simply one of the best written character in the industry
you guys just need to stop being so fucking absolute at everything
>>
>>343396341
but there is a narrative, progression path and areas lol

you say sandbox like it's automatically a bad thing
>>
>>343397607
>The Boss is an amazing character
The Boss is yet another walking cliche, specifically, the Mary Sue.
She's just a jaded soldier who, for some reason, everyone looks up to.

And then we have ''The Boss' will'' contaminating the entire franchise when it was just
>lol guys chill out with the illuminati bullshit
>>
>>343396523
The entire point of the game since GZ was that you would be put in open areas and given the ability to complete it your own way with whatever loadout you want
>>
>>343396523
>The only thing 5 has going for it is it has good gameplay but literally, literally everything else is dog shit tier.

Why would anyone play games for the story?
In fact, why would you play fucking MGS for the story?
It's dumb as fuck.
>>
>>343396523
How the fuck can you complain about TPP having copypaste missions, no story and raiding the same outpost repeatedly and then recommend GZ in the same post.
>>
>>343397607
>The Boss is an amazing character, simply one of the best written character in the industry

woah lets not go nuts
>>
>>343397839
because GZ was actually good
>>
>>343397839
Because he's another contrarian who unironically thinks a paid demo he played while the hype train was still going is better, when it's just basically a concept art on a map which is just as boring as the ones in MGSV, but smaller.
Now let's wait until he explains to us the genius of the map because it has a bunch of jails a cliff and a building area.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
113 KB, 1280x720
thanks for all the helpful modding tips guys
>>
>>343397885
>no bosses
>no story
>no cardboard box
>no knocking
>no different outfits
>no fun weapons
>no codec
>no weapon variety
>no enemy variety
>no camo index
>incomplete
>30 minutes long
>almost no tapes
>Skullface is a fedora tipping edgelord
>level design kills any kind of variety in gameplay, you either save Chico first or Paz first
>having to carry each prisoner individually to the LZ because no fulton
>health regeneration
>braindead AI
>ammo everywhere
>blind enemies because ''lol it's night''

Yeah, it's a great paid demo if you are an easily impressionable ADHD 10 year old.
>>
>>343397910
Blame the anti-MGSV SJWs, they get triggered and start crying whenever they see something about the game.
>guys le hype was so le real, what went le wrong we didn't go le nuclear :((((
>>
>>343397897
well, to be fair, the level in GZ was really well put together and the story was top notch.

The biggest problem TPP had was that it simply failed to live up to the visceral rawness that was in GZ
>>
>>343397910
oh sorry i guess we shat up your thread.
http://www.nexusmods.com/metalgearsolidvtpp/mods/258/? this mod can do all of the things that you want.
only for TPP though
>>
File: 1352652869764.jpg (51 KB, 640x399) Image search: [Google]
1352652869764.jpg
51 KB, 640x399
>>343397953
>le GZ was 30 minutes long meme
>>
>>343398054
>was really well put together
It was a generic military base.

>the story was top notch.
>Big Boss rescues Paz and Chico
>motherbase is destroyed
>Big Boss falls in coma

10/10, pure kino.
>>
>>343398097
Oh, you mean the extra missions happening in the same small map?
Well, we can bump that up to 2 hours then.
>>
>>343398104
>It was a generic military base.

But is was more intricate than the standard base in TPP; not as flat. Also I think the geometry in GZ is bigger in scale than TPP as well.

>>343398147
also S ranking everything and getting 100% and just exploring the base in general
>>
>>343398090
wow you're the best anon, thanks a bunch
>>
>>343398264
>BUT IN COMPARISON TO MGSV

This is always the argument used when someone calls you out for praising a shitty, boring and generic map without an ounce of originality or personality.
No, being better than MGSV is no reason for something to be praised.
>>
>>343398349
What? On it's own it's still an all around awesome game...
>>
>>343398264
>also S ranking everything and getting 100%
Then you can get maybe 300 hours of MGSV, that's great, right?

>just exploring the base in general
I didn't explore the maps in MGSV, why would I explore some military base?
In fact, you can see pretty much the entire base from certain points aside from the building area.
>>
>>343398403
>GZ
>awesome
No it's not.
It's a shitty, short and unoriginal paid demo that lacks of everything.

If it wasn't because it was the prologue of TPP I wouldn't even have pirated it.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (20 KB, 506x113) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
20 KB, 506x113
>>343398406
>Then you can get maybe 300 hours of MGSV, that's great, right?

yeah

>I didn't explore the maps in MGSV, why would I explore some military base?
In fact, you can see pretty much the entire base from certain points aside from the building area.

k
>>
>>343398470
I got it for 5 bucks and free on my xbone and got about 50 hours in it and still haven't completed it. Pretty good deal if I say so myself
>>
>>343398545
>I still haven't completed it
If instead of working towards the 100% I spent all the time replaying the first mission of Black Ops 3, i'm sure I could reach about 10k hours in the campaign.
>>
>>343398616
but see, the great thing about V is that it isn't a linear corridor shooter pasted together with static scripted events!
>>
>>343398664
No, instead is in a map of pasted together bases with some empty fields between them with static scripted events.
>>
>>343398264
it is, the only area that really compares it OKB Zero

If I could go back in time and fix this game, I'd add a massive playable indoor base to the Serak Power Plant, meaning that in the level where you go after Huey, instead of going around the mountain, you go through the base and under it. The base doesn't stretch the whole way though, they're connected via a high speed rail

On top of that, more varied terrain in africa, more forest and at least one other industrial area bigger and more coplex than mfinda. Like the area in Voices except more interesting architecturally and actually populated.

Children and prisoners being forced by PMC's to work almost as slaves? perfect

The last thing I'd do is alter the twist so that Punished Snake actually is Big Boss, but still thinks he's a body double
>>
>>343398768
right, with a bunch of different weapons and gadgets to tool around with
>>
>>343398485
>445 hours

Holy shit

693 hours here

I really wish they would release some more significant content for SP, not MGO shit. Manually placable cameras and shit in FOBs was cool, but fuck man I really want something more meaty. I want a reason to play more MGSV.
>>
>>343398908
meh. If you want close quarters stuff, do a fob. Camp Omega was more intricate, but that was the entire game. TPP is still good for its own reasons
>>
>>343396323
Honestly MGR is a lot better than MGSV. That being said MGSV is not a bad game, worth the 20$
>>
>>343397196
This is how I approached the game and I wasn't disappointed
>>
>>343399014
The main game needed an indoor sneaking area, that doesn't mean that all of it would have to be cramped. It was an opportunity for a really neat level that they completely threw away. FOB's are shit once the fun of killing other people's men wears off, it's just a copypasted motherbase so who gives a shit
>>
>>343398987
They went back to doing FOB shit after MGO died in weeks.
>>
>>343399014
>>343399216
The main game needed a third map that was some kind of completely enemy territory city, with an industrial zone like the Mfinda Oilfield, but much bigger.
Also, fill those empty spaces in Africa with jungle, and patrols walking around.
>>
>>343398908
>The last thing I'd do is alter the twist so that Punished Snake actually is Big Boss, but still thinks he's a body double

But that's kiiiinda implied though.

The horn causes hallucinations for Snake, and we even see this taken to its full extent in the Paz side-story. Snake dreams up people, conversation, locations and even TAPES that don't exist.

That means that the whole game is basically open season for mindfuckery. The game is full of 1984 references, in which TRUTH=LIE. The final nail in the coffin is that quote at the beginning of mission 46.
>Facts don't exist, only interpretations.
Basically, there is a possibility that Venom Snake is Big Boss for real, but it's impossible to know. It's left deliberately unanswerable, like MGS2.
>>
>>343399216
FOBs are great because they're challenging as fuck. That's where your indoor snek is. Otherwise, the game is fine with the smattering of buildings and tents we got... indoors doesn't really work with the control scheme and overall design
>>
>>343399303
And the whole game is a flashback from Outer Heaven Big Boss, remembering the events in the same sequence they occurred, but still with the taint of his brain damage

>>343399519
Indoors works perfectly fine with the control scheme, the only problem with it is how retardedly small the FOV turns when you go inside a building. If you don't believe me, mod your FOV and head to Da Smasei Laman.

Vanilla is some stupid shit like 50, modding base value to 110 means indoor will adjust to something like 80. If anything the FOV should increase when you head indoors, not decrease, its mind boggling that in this day and age games could get this wrong
>>
>>343399797
>muh FOV autists
>>
>>343399519
>FOBs are great because they're challenging as fuck. That's where your indoor snek is.

This.

The FOB platforms actually brings some much needed variety and complements Africa and Afghanistan nicely. The levels are tighter and you can't bring a buddy, it also has its own weather condition with mist.

FOB's actually made me feel like I was playing a modern MGS2 and I would argue that ignoring them seriously hurts the experience.
>>
>>343399883
Except by your own admission the vanilla camera doesn't fucking work indoors, the entire reason is because it needlessly limits you to a tiny vision area

MGS4 had hundreds of tight indoor areas that worked just fine because they didn't needlessly limit your peripheral vision

It's just bad game design, and when fixing the indoor gameplay is as easy as adjusting a camera value, there isn't any argument for the game to lack indoor areas
>>
>>343400354
I never said the camera didn't work. It's that a large chunk of the items you have, not to mention the fulton, just don't work well in corridors
>>
>>343400641
>just don't work well in corridors
That's just outright wrong though, name one outside of fultoning that doesn't have an indoor use

C4, Grenades, Audio Decoys, Smoke Grenades, Boxes, Molotovs, Magazines, Smoke Stun and Sleep grenades all have uses indoors. Just because you wouldn't be able to call in helicopters doesn't mean that type of level isn't allowed to exist.

It would also introduce a scenario in game where you actually have to manage item use, rather than having full resupplies at the touch of a button. And on the topic of fultoning, they're all XOF soldiers, so they shouldn't be able to join motherbase (it was stupid that they could in the if you fultoned them at OKB Zero). If anything miller should be torturing them all to death for info on cipher, making extracting them a resource bonus rather than manpower.
>>
>>343396523
it has good controls, not good gameplay
the gameplay consists of fultoning shit all the fucking day and being gated by upgrades
>>
is there a Kaz skin with bionic arm?
>>
File: 1465231073876.jpg (53 KB, 599x412) Image search: [Google]
1465231073876.jpg
53 KB, 599x412
>>343401375
>miller should be torturing them all to death
They're not niggers though
>>
>>343401449
It has good gameplay because the controls are so good
>>
>>343401604
but the gameplay is the most boring and repetitive shit ever
>>
>>343401691
maybe change up your loadout lol
>>
>>343401771
my layout has nothing to do with traversing empty terrain to fulton some nigger on a tower for 60 hours
>>
>>343401449
The upgrades are a mental barrier and nothing else, the game is completable with base equipment and the things you're able to develop with the free volunteers you constantly get. By 4th and 5th level equipment upgrades it's just superfluous stat shit and attachments that look different but function the same anyways.

If you really want to experience good gameplay, turn off 3D marking and Reflex mode. Good becomes goat, especially once you replace reflex mode with a shotgun.

>>343401691
There's no actual need to fulton people. If you think it's tedious, pick one or two soldiers you want to fulton and leave the rest. Imagine those soldiers waking up to their buddies just missing, never to return, isn't it hilarious?
>>
>>343401857
>traversing empty terrain to fulton some nigger on a tower

That's only one small part of the game though. There's an entire metagame around it as well as more tightly constructed missions that you can play for rank and the FOB mode which really puts your skill to the test.
>>
> OP, someone who actually plays the game and enjoys it, just wants a camera mod
> /v/ comes in and starts shitting up the place about MGS players crying still
> the hypocrisy in that the real MGS fans are just trying to enjoy the game and it's /v/ who is crying

Sometimes I hate you all, but mostly all the time.
>>
>>343401990
>>343402048
did I imagine all those extract faggot x missions and side missions or what are you trying to tell me about not fultoning shit
>>
>Going back to GZ after TPP.

Holy fuck the controls are so much worse.

It just feels rushed and unpolished.
>>
>>343402178
please buddy, The objective of a mission isn't important, it's the open endedness of the approach that makes it work
>>
>>343402178
The game doesn't force you to fulton every soldier, in fact if you do you end up with way more C and D ranks than you would regularly since volunteers are always b-a++ after a certain point in game.

The side-ops are just that, side ops. I agree that there should have been more "destroy the gun emplacements," "retrieve intel," "assassinate target," or "sabotage supplies" type side-ops, but fultoning someone for a side objective every once in a while isn't the huge chore you're trying to make it out to be.

A lot of the main missions don't even require any sort of fultoning, and the ones that do its only ever one or two people. In fact the only time you ever fulton more than two people for a main objective is if you replay the Blood Runs Deep mission with the Child Fulton
>>
>>343396598
SJWs at their core are just faggy attention seeking reactionaries, thus no different than the loudest cunts on /v/. They are one and the same.
>>
>>343402257
>It just feels rushed and unpolished.
I'll give you two guesses as to why

big hint: the answer is because it's rushed and unpolished
>>
File: 13910620-1443298843.jpg (40 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
13910620-1443298843.jpg
40 KB, 960x540
>>343395530
Is there any benefit/hindrance using someone other than snake on missions?
>>
>>343402716
>unpolished
when will this meme end?
>>
>>343403006
none as far as I know
I love doing missions with two bff cuties, be sure to use XOF outfit com Quiet and Square camo on your qt
>>
>>343403006
none other than: running sounds sound dumb as fuck, no arm upgrades/running punch (without the "savage" trait), and the fact that the wrist crack is disgusting
>>
>>343403308
What about abilities like fast reload, botanist, athlete?
>>
>>343395530
i also have some questions regarding mgsv modding

i want to use the real big boss mod and it requires the snakebite mod installer. would this stuff work on a pirated mgsv?
>>
When's someone going to make a mod for taking away that stupid running speed upgrade.
>>
>>343403785
Right... The running in TPP is so unmmatural and I didn't realize it until I replayed GZ. I feel like a lot of important balence is lost when you can just run the fuck away at jet speeds from everything
>>
>>343403489
all fast reload and athlete do is bring them up to snuff on where big boss is at on those skills with the arm upgrades
>>
>>343403785
Don't use snake then...
>>
>>343396323
gameplay is 10/10
Story for first timers would probably be 7/10-8/10
>>
>>343403006
Score bonus on FOB
Increases their stats, improving your overall FOB level
Challenge when you use someone underleveled
Fast Reload ruins the feel of bolt action raifus
>>
>>343404457
What a stupid response.
>>
>>343404591
is it though
>>
>>343404586
this pretty much, its a solid 9/10 game
>>
It's one of the few games I loved 100% but at this time holds no replay value whatsoever.
>>
>>343404589
So I could do an FOB with an E rank and get max points?
>>
>>343403054
>when will this meme end?

Ground Zeroes IS unpolished though.

Snake's movement has this really annoying delay, his different movement speeds is limited, he has no knock,he doesn't roll when diving off a height and his arm just straight up clips through bodies if you sprint while carrying them. There is a bunch of other shit I probably forgot.

If you compare GZ and TPP you realize they made a bunch of very pleasant adjustments that are hardly noticeable but still makes it really hard to go back to GZ if you've played a lot of TPP.
>>
>>343403785
>When's someone going to make a mod for taking away that stupid running speed upgrade.

His running speed bothers you, but not shit like him being able to carry a fully grown man and sprint with him like it was nothing?
>>
Despite what anyone says, if MGS 5 actually had a substantial plot like every other game in the series it would have been received as GOTY.

MGS 1:
>A retired spec ops operative is pulled out of retirement and sent on a hostage rescue and neutralisation mission after terrorists take over a nuclear weapons facility. The centre piece of this being a nuclear weapon that would completely remove the threat of MAD. Throughout the story you are fed information that not everything is as it appears, with the ultimate reveal being that you are being used as a guinea pig to test out a new biological weapon. The story touched upon points about how military contractors and weapon manufacturers can lead a nation into never ending war, while those fighting on the front lines suffer the consequences while ultimately becoming radicalised. Almost everyone in the story has been affected by war, with it leading to self destructive tenancies in most of the characters.

MGS 5:

>A frog eating mercenary and renowned soldier has his military base destroyed by a mysterious skeleton faced man. The skeleton faced man was angry that Russians and Turks invaded his Bulgarian homeland, so he decided to find a way to destroy both the English language and imperialism by enabling all nation states to have access to nuclear weaponry. The mercenary rebuilds his military base and kills the skeleton man while finding a preventative cure for the parasite causing people speaking specific languages to die.Child soldiers are involved in the story, however nothing happens with them because of the game being rushed. It is then revealed at the end of the game that you are not the person you thought you were playing as.
>>
>>343405739
good luck
>>
>>343406157
It was received really well though
>>
>>343398545
Or maybe you're just awful at video games and you literally take hours to her through a section that takes maybe 5 minutes for anyone who isn't shit.
>>
>>343406929
or maybe I'm just having fun :)
>>
>>343406157
the body double twist sucks, there's no two ways about it. The game could've easily given the fans everything they wanted if it didn't waste so much fucking time with its story on useless missions. It feels like they padded out the Skull face ark to stupid lengths because they wanted it to feel epic despite the fact that they had more interesting arcs in mind, except then scrapped all the later ones and were left with skull face's shitty story

It was cool how many MGS1 character's make an appearance though

>Ocelot
>liquid
>psycho mantis
>sniper+wolf=sniperwolf
>even Rex's doppleganger makes an appearence

no Raven or Octopus though
>>
>>343403785
infinite heaven can do that.
maybe try looking at the mods that are available before you complain they don't exist.
>>
>>343407308
Fine, then you stick to playing unfinished games and keep your input to yourself while people who know what they're talking about discuss ways to improve games.
>>
>>343407891
you sure sound like a hit at parties lol

you're on /v/, what the fuck do you know about games?
>>
>>343408025
You actually think GZ is acceptable as a game. That says all I need to know.
>>
FOBs were great for the first week.
Now everyone who still plays has upgraded to the max and it's a fifteen minute tactical roll simulator.
If you do anything except roll and crawl you'll get sniped instantly.
>>
>>343407791
Except I was told you can't use that and play online.
>>
>>343408123
at that price sure why not

>>343408142
they upgraded the system and now you can spend resources to lower the FOB defenses before invasion
>>
>>343408179
it makes it easier to acquire tanks what with them being everywhere and all
>>
>>343408179
no, you can play online and with your FOB on it, if you raid an FOB though or defend yours it resets all the optional settings to default values, which takes the game right back to vanilla
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.