[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>rewards change >WarioWare gone >no free Platinum game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (4 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 KB, 318x159
>rewards change
>WarioWare gone
>no free Platinum game in its place
>free games only available through Gold Coins
>already own SMB3 & WL3, everything else is meh or too expensive
>Gold coins discounts are all good but way too expensive
>Platinum discounts are all for garbage games
>themes suck
>Miitomo trash still in bulk
Why is My Nintendo such a bad system?
>>
>>343394726
well zelda picross is a game
although even compared to wario ware it seems a bit insubstantial
>>
File: looks like you're all done.jpg (647 KB, 1698x1109) Image search: [Google]
looks like you're all done.jpg
647 KB, 1698x1109
Gee I wonder.
>>
It really sucks that you can't get points from physical copies of games. Any gold coins I'll ever get are only going to come from virtual console games and eshop exclusive games.

And the rewards themselves are kinda shitty. Wario Land 3 and the Mario Kart 8 DLC are good but I already own those. Mario 3 and 64 are games everyone and their grandmother should own by now. New Super Luigi U looks overpriced. I might be able to get enough coins for Metroid II and then probably never play it.

Why do coins expire after only six months? That's retarded.
>>
>>343395668
well I the first physical game I'll be buying since my nintendo came to be will be MHX later this month, I'd expect it to come with a coin code
>>
>>343394726
>Why is My Nintendo such a bad system?
Because it's free. What the fuck did you expect? Do Sony or Microsoft give you free points to buy games with?
>>
>>343397569
>What the fuck did you expect

Something like old Club Nintendo?
>>
>>343397569

Nigger I get free games monthly from daddy Sony.
>>
>>343397720
Well, in Europe they never had any decent reward and the Wii Mini exploit fucked everybody in the ass. The point is that you can't expect something good and basically free to go on forever.

>>343397723
If you have to pay a monthly fee to get them, they're not free.
This is like those advertisements that say "buy 4 cans, get 2 for free". You're just paying a bit less for 6 cans.
>>
>>343397880
You could trade stars for Wii and DSi points and buy any digital game you wanted.
>>
>>343397569
If you used Bing enough, you got free Microsoft Points from like 10 weeks of just typing random garbage into the search bar.
Dunno if it's still around, but it happened.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.