[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this game good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (567 KB, 800x374) Image search: [Google]
file.png
567 KB, 800x374
is this game good
>>
pls respond
>>
Id like to kno too.
>>
>>343390143
Fuck yes.
>>
It's ugly, boring and gameplay sucks.
But it amassed quite a number of fanboys, so what do I know.
>>
>>343390901
It has deep character customization with lots of damage types to spec in.
Lots of varied builds that are effective at all levels of difficulty.
Content is being added consistently by great devs.
Story and world are quite cool if you like that stuff.
>>
It's a good ARPG, but it does not transcend the genre. If you weren't keen on Diablo / Torchlight / etc, you won't find any further enjoyment in this one. If you enjoy a ARPGs though, you'll probably like it a lot. God bless.
>>
Yes.
Why do you need /v/ to approve tho?
>>
>>343391143
i don't know how asking an opinion is seeking approval
>>
solid single player ARPG. admittedly, I haven't tried the online aspects.
>>
it's as good as any other diablo clone

you should know exactly what to expect from these games
>>
The ending is so terrible, it's anticlimactic, resolves no questions asked during the game, and is just a general blue balls feeling all the way through. It's so offensive that it put me off playing the game for the last 3 months, and counting. Before the ending though, the game is a blast, addicting loot-based system, cool progression, nice graphics, immersive story which is akin to Dark Souls in some respects, and it's no hand-holder. It's great. But then that fucking ending man......
>>
>>343390143
I tried, but the plot and gameplay are all just so dry. Just endless areas where you trudge through zombies and over-sized insects. Skill system is good, but why they make you choose between leveling up a class and putting points into skills I have no idea.

Most NPCs don't have voice actors either, they just gave up and put up walls of text to explain a plot that somehow managed to make a unique setting boring.

Path of Exile is F2P and they put more effort in than this. Definitely have buyer's remorse.
>>
File: workingonmy2Dgame.jpg (356 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
workingonmy2Dgame.jpg
356 KB, 2048x1536
I personally love it and think it'll be better than PoE in no time but as it stands yes the game does feel "dry" but I mean it's $25 you cunts.

and the devotion system is fucking awesome, you can bind certain abilities to skills you already have to say you use an aether ray and bind it with sheperds call your pets will have huge damage uptime etc
>>
>>343390143
if you liked titan quest and diablo ii, you will love it

if you hated titan quest you will hate it
>>
>>343391423
>he plays arpgs for the story

you know it's being continued in a free expansion and then a paid expansion, right
>>
>>343392740
lol
>>
>>343390143
no
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.