[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I finally got round to playing and finishing this game and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (28 KB, 260x370) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
28 KB, 260x370
So I finally got round to playing and finishing this game and I still don't know what the fuss was about.

People keep mentioning the graphics. Honestly I think they were mediocre. The environment felt extremely static and overall graphical quality was nothing special.

The gameplay, while satisfying at first quickly becames repedetive and boring as certain rune combinations locked me into an overly simplistic playstyle. Where I would kill a few enemies and move on to the next arena.

The story was nothing special either. The world ID built felt empty and not particularly fleshed out. Samuel wanted to make enemies and the old lady was tricked by the demons and you kill the demons. The end.

Honestly it wasn't bad. But it was so mediocre I cant even recommend it at its discount price. Sure it was fun. But not 45 bucks of fun.
Wolfenstein New Order, however, was a masterpiece. Please buy it and pray for a sequel.
>>
both look really boring
>>
File: thanks_doom.gif (256 KB, 658x604) Image search: [Google]
thanks_doom.gif
256 KB, 658x604
>>343372293
need higher demon population earlier in the game is my only gripe, second half of the levels were great
>locked into certain rune combinations
>locked
sounds like it's your fault you didn't have fun
you probably played on HMP
game was fucking tense on UV, starting NM soon
>>
>>343372510

New order was really good yo.
>>
>>343372293

its a good game in an age of shit games, which for makes it the best fucking game of the year
>>
>>343372625
thanks doc
>>
>>343372625
Kinda makes sense though. Once you master Saving Throw and Rich Get Richer, there's no point equipping the other runes. Well, maybe Ammo boost for BFG ammo.
>>
>>343374594
Faster glory kills + speed boost after glory kill is fucking master race speeding around. Rich get richer is boring as fuck imo if you use that shit to camp or just hold down the left mouse button with the chaingun like I've seen some people talk about.
>>
>>343374891
Siege mode gauss rifle > mobile turret in that situation anyway. Mobile turret fags are plebeian garbage.
>>
Always upsets me when people complain a game is easy without actually playing it on the highest available difficulty.
>>
>>343372293
you should probably kill yourself
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.