[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of the new DOOM movie that Steven Spielberg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: DOOM 2.jpg (20 KB, 656x500) Image search: [Google]
DOOM 2.jpg
20 KB, 656x500
What do you guys think of the new DOOM movie that Steven Spielberg is making?

Think it'll be better than the one with Dwayne Johnson?
>>
>>343356314
They couldn't have not known what BFG meant
>>
>>343356314
it will be overly preachy, watered down and generally mediocre trash like every Spielberg movie
>>
>>343356972
Well I mean, it's meant to be another origin story yea?
>>
You know I read the book as a kid and it was pretty shitty. Just like DOOM, which I also played as a kid. At least the giant book had the queen serve the nigga breakfast with a pitchfork and sword.
>>
>>343356314
Well it can't be fucking worse can it now
>>
>>343357370
I just watched the trailer and I don't get it.

Is it suppose to show how Doomguy became a space marine? Where he gets captured by giant demons as a kid and that motivates him to kill them all on the Mars mission years later?

I mean, what's all this shit about him befriending one of them? The demons don't even look all that scary.
>>
Jaws best Spielberg
>>
File: sporepet.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
sporepet.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>The Big Friendly Gun
>>
File: tv.png (26 KB, 732x260) Image search: [Google]
tv.png
26 KB, 732x260
>go to wikipedia page
>see this
>crashed my sides with no survivors/10
>>
>>343356832
The Roald Dahl book was much older than Doom.
>>
I work at a movie theater and am tempted to print out the rip and tear face and tape it to the main character's head on the poster
>>
>>343356314
>Think it'll be better than the one with Dwayne Johnson?
Itwon't be hard because that movie was a turd.
>>
>>343356314
>The Big Fucking Guy

Didn't know they were making a Bane biopic.
>>
File: 6eqWTIw.gif (1003 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
6eqWTIw.gif
1003 KB, 220x220
>>343356314
It looks like a genuine horror movie whereas the old doom movie was trapped in that era of shitty early 2000's movies.
>>
>>343360157
>it's already fixed
Damn wiki is fast these days.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=The_BFG_(2016_film)&oldid=727758030
>>
>>343360635
Do it Anon.

Even if you puss out and take it down 3 seconds afterward, a picture would do wonders.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.