[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the new SF V update is coming out, will this be the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-06-30 19-34-09.jpg (215 KB, 1054x880) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-30 19-34-09.jpg
215 KB, 1054x880
Now that the new SF V update is coming out, will this be the most hype EVO for you this year? Smash 4 at CEO already confirmed that theres a storyline since zero sucks and its a competitive game to watch
>>
Smash 4 is boring to watch, tho. Even fucking Pokken is more fun to watch.
>>
Watching this for Killer instinct btw.

Though i'll check out SF5
>>
>>343349797
the only thing worth watching is guilty gear
>>
>>343351539
I'll watch the side usf4 tournament and probably tekken
>>
>>343349797
>pokken

does that game even still exist
>>
>>343349797
only games i'm watching are sfv and t7fr. i might tune in just to watch the commentators laugh at pokken.
>>
File: 1459833043235.jpg (167 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1459833043235.jpg
167 KB, 1024x576
>>343349797
>will this be the most hype EVO for you this year
No because Animevo will be more hype
>>
>>343356806
>i might tune in just to watch the commentators laugh at pokken.

Pokken turned out to actually be good, surprisingly.
>>
>>343357463
i try to watch anime evo to see a few rounds of some weird more-obscure games but they always have to settle for the shitty announcers since the good ones are off announcing the actual thing

vamp savior's always fun

still dont understand why the gundam game is in there though, complete clusterfuck to try to watch. Didn't help that last year the stream couldnt handle it so it was a pixelated mess for a lot of the action.
>>
>>343357463
idk why but seeing all these logos next to eachother made me ponder their graphic design choices and now i cant stop laughing

its like they all went to school to make a title treatment that would look exactly like every other game in the genre

maybe this sort of graphic design is popular to the genre in the same way that unreadable logos are popular for black metal bands
>>
>>343349797
>The western games at the bottom where they belong
kek
>>
>>343357463
>no Catherine.
I'm still sad for that.
>>
>>343357463
as if dengeki bunko wasnt enough now we have nitro blasterz to extend the audiences naptime with more dull, generic shit.

havent played blade arcus but from the footage ive seen im hoping its a so-bad-its-good sorta deal.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.