[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Undertale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Just finished this.

It tried REALLY hard to be a Mother game. (Direct quotes, interface, game mechanics, similar characters, etc)

It was okay, but it ended up not as unique as Earthbound, and not as emotional or well written as Mother 3.

The developer was lucky kids don't know better.
>>
>>343343232
It isn't for everyone anon, it was also overhyped immensely.
>>
>>343343232
Did you actually play it or just kill everyone you met?
>>
>>343344187
I played all the endings
>>
I enjoyed it, while still understanding the hatred this board generally has for it. Having a singleplayer experience ruined by a fanbase doesn't seem really seem like anyone above the age of 15 would do, but whatever. Music is phenomenal, thoroughly enjoyed as a whole
>>
>>343344538
Its music is good for an indie game.

The best track is from an earthbound fangame, and was used in homestuck as well.
>>
>>343344187
This is what I hate about Undertale faggots: apparently really enjoying the combat doesn't count as "really" playing the game
>>
File: Off.png (141 KB, 640x356) Image search: [Google]
Off.png
141 KB, 640x356
>>343343232
I've never played Undertale. I love Off, something which evidently inspired it, and am well aware of Undertale's cancerous fanbase. (the latter of which kept me from playing it.)

Is it worth getting into?
>>
>>343345346
the creator of undertale made an earthbound fangame and made music for homestuck
>>
>>343345590
It's earthbound if the entire game played like the final boss of mother 3: defending until the battle ends.

Or you can kill people and get the worse ending.

6/10
>>
>>343345590
No
>>
>>343345590
nope, overpriced to begin with anyway
>>
>>343345679
It's still not an undertale song.
>>
>>343346242
it is now
>>
>>343346295
So I guess fly me to the moon is a bayonetta song.
>>
>>343346442
did the creators of bayonetta also create the song
>>
>>343346664
Why does that matter? It's part of the OST isn't it?
>>
>>343346775
because the creator of undertale created the song
>>
File: 1467130438057.jpg (30 KB, 461x488) Image search: [Google]
1467130438057.jpg
30 KB, 461x488
>Liking SJWeven Universe tier shit
>>
>>343347249
>being a dumb parrot
>>
>>343345590
It's okay. Game is decent, but incredibly overhyped by the fanbase. It's no revolutionary RPG like Final Fantasy VII by any stretch of the imagination, nor is it as substantial as other 8/16 bit RPGs from the past.

Skellybros the best characters in the game. Shame they were front loaded in the near beginning.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.