[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK THIS GAME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 546893_front.jpg (264 KB, 640x786) Image search: [Google]
546893_front.jpg
264 KB, 640x786
>Reach underground lab in the desert
>Party is around level 35
>Roles and equipment are up to date(got best gear at this point along with level 5 roles)
>Get near the end
>ITS A TRAP
>Fight 3 mechs
>Ridiculously overpowered and wipes out my party even though I was prepared
>That one party member needs to survive because if not, game automatically ends
>Failed already multiple times
>Grinding up for levels at this point takes forever

Fucking dropped. This difficulty spike is bullshit. Also protecting that one person is fucking bulshit. If I want to protect people, I'll play Counter-Strike on Hostages mode.
>>
GIT
>>
>>343331606
Use better strategies
>>
>>343331606
Learn to fucking play you dumb noob.

Either focus the big one in the middle or use reverse gauge

No wonder this board is shit at games, stop going in like and idiot and think. Beat it on my second try at lower level than you
>>
I'm a fucking casual and I could beat it. Quit bitching OP.
>>
Are the lewds good?
>>
File: Stone Cold Stunner.gif (495 KB, 220x140) Image search: [Google]
Stone Cold Stunner.gif
495 KB, 220x140
>>343331701
>>
>>343331606
star ocean games are really casual until bonus dungeons and bosses, you may have brain problems.
>>
>>343332356
PS3 version of 4 and this game(5) has bullshit difficulty spikes throughout the main story, not counting the optional dungeons and optional bosses.
>>
File: The Rock.gif (3 MB, 196x115) Image search: [Google]
The Rock.gif
3 MB, 196x115
>>343331701
Clearly you need to wait for the advanced DLC to appear...knowing Square Enix, it will take a year like the Lightning Returns DLC releases.
>>
>>343332532
>PS3 version of 4
That SUCKED! Inside of a dungeon, where the fast travel is on the other side of the island, with a random party selection, and all of the enemies are immune to most of the selected parties attacks.
>>
File: CT rescuing a hostage.jpg (420 KB, 1453x817) Image search: [Google]
CT rescuing a hostage.jpg
420 KB, 1453x817
>If I want to protect people, I'll play Counter-Strike on Hostage Rescue

It doesn't work like that anymore though
>>
So how is the game?

I think the pink haired potato is cute. Should I buy it?
>>
>>343334096
I love it but I'm huge triAce faggot.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.