[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FFXV KINGSLAIVE SPOILERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 27
File: orig[1].jpg (105 KB, 750x842) Image search: [Google]
orig[1].jpg
105 KB, 750x842
i already saw the movie, english dub version. if you don't want to spoil the plot of the movie, don't read this.

>the crystal guarded by the lucis family had been dying for generations. this was kept as a secret that only the royal family knew, the nation was condemned to disappear in the near future as its principal source of power was soon to be erased. knowing this, after winning the war in his youth, regis made a pact with the three gods so they would protect the city and restore the crystal's health until they found a way to live without the crystal. the gods agreed with this pact, but they would ask for a price in return sometime in the future.
> when noctis was born, the gods told regis that his son would have to be sacrificed in order to keep the pact. regis refused. the gods took this as an offence and claimed that when fifteen years passed, they would send a plague to punish humanity.
> it is mentioned that the gods tried to took noctis life when he was a kid anyway, but a force sent by another entity stopped them.
> the armored guy from niflheim's army is codenamed glauca. in the final shodown against nyx, he gets wounded and reveals his face as cor leonis's brother. it gets explained that he got lost in battle many years ago and was considered dead. cor doesn't appear in the movie. glauca's real name is mentis
> glauca summons emerald weapon from final fantasy vii in the final battle.
> crowe survives the events of the movie and along with a couple of soldiers, goes into hiding as they form some sort of "rebellion" group. nyx also survives. drautos, luche and ostium die
> regis knows that the crystal is dying anyway, so he baits the niflheim empire into invading the capital while he sends his son away in order to awaken the power of the fallen kings and face his destiny
>>
> gladio's father betrays regis and helps the niflheim empire
> luna has an older brother which is "the chosen one" by the gods to unleash the plague that will send the world into its correct path. he is also commanded to take noctis' life, so he attends the imsomnia peace treaty as an opportunity to kill him. when he finds out that regis prevented this and sent his son away, he kills the king.
> luna reveals to regis that like there's night and day, there's also another entity that serve as a counterpart to the three gods. she is the oracle of this goddess, which has awaken from a long sleep know that the world is in danger. even though she was supposed to be in altissia to get married to noctis, she travels to insomnia in order to protect him from his brother. when she founds out that noctis is not there, regis asks her to leave the capital, but she chooses to stay and fight for the king.
> when the niflheim army is attacking the citadel, luna fights alongside the lucis army and is heavily wounded.
> the last scene of the movie shows luna walking through the destroyed streets of insomnia while a radio program informs that imsomnia is now under niflheim's empire and that king regis and lunafreya are found dead.
> she hears an airship approaching and niflheim's soldiers surround her. then his brother appears, smiles and the movie ends

also, the "spoilers" about the game plot that leaked long ago in here are not entirely true, most of the details are fake.
>>
>>343324946
regis knows that the crystal is dying anyway, so he baits the niflheim empire into invading the capital while he sends his son away in order to awaken the power of the fallen kings and face his destiny

wtf? so he sacrifices the lives from all the innocent people iving in the city so he can save his son?
>>
>>343324946
Is Regis death actually shown on screen or is it just assumed that he dies like what happens with Luna?
>>
I'm concerned on the lip sync. How does it look in the final movie because the trailer that came out last month looks absolutely terrible.
>>
>>343324946
what did you think of it?
>>
>>343324946
Does it suck?
>>
>>343325654
yes, it's shown on screen. he fights glauca and then ragus appears and commands glauca to extermine the insomnia soldiers at the battle taking place outside the city. ragus tells regis to stop hiding his son and then the king says that he son is actually far away from the city and they start fighting
>>
>>343325762
>>343325767
i liked it better than advent children and while the action scenes are superb, there are two scenes that have the characters explainign lore stuff too long that should have been cut shorter. but the rest of the movie is fine and i loved the ending.
>>
>>343325979
How does the ending tie into the game? Doe we see Noctis fleeing the city?
>>
>>343325692
i didn't notice anything weird with the lip sync. i think it's fine but i haven't watced that trailer so i don't know if it was changed or improved from there
>>
>>343325308
No 1 Dad
>>
>>343326338
here is the trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGl_2gYrfM0
>>
>>343325308
It's a power gambit. If Regis can't awaken the power of the fallen kings then it's on Noctis to do so.

A member of dengeki also spoiled that Knights of the Round appears and then gets upgraded to something regarding Kings and that the designs he saw looked like each member of the summon represented a different traditional FF job class.
>>
>>343326246
the movie begins when noctis has already left the city, so he doesn't appear. the ending scene is taken from the concept art that appeared on the duscae demo last year.

when the radio program is informing about what happened in insomnia at the end of the movie, there's an scene on a rest area with some people commenting the news, you can see the regalia car driving on the highway, but that's the only scene that could tie into events from the game
>>
What movie?
>>
>>343324946
Do you see Noctis in it? Is his appearance markedly different from the game one like Luna's is?
>>
How was Aaron Paul? His voice seems really out of place.
>>
How' are the va performances?
I can imagine it must be weird hearing Sean Bean doing a FF character.
>>
>>343326979
the voices were fine, my only complaints are that luna's voice is more "vulnerable" in the game (in the movie she sounds really mature) and that ragus voice sound like typical anime dub

i also think that the voice cast should have been the same for the game
>>
>>343326854
noctis, gladio, ignis and prompto don't appear in the movie. as i said, you can see the regalia driving up a highway at the end of the movie, but they aren't actually shown
>>
>>343324986
>also, the "spoilers" about the game plot that leaked long ago in here are not entirely true, most of the details are fake.

how do you know that?

and what do you mean "not entirely"?
>>
>>343325308
this is actually addresed in the movie. nyx confronts regis because he thinks sacrificed a whole kingdom just to save one life, but then luna explains that the future of the world lies in noctis' hand and that this was the only way
>>
File: 1466802724985.gif (896 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1466802724985.gif
896 KB, 500x750
Dose this gives you faith that the story is something to look forward too in the full game?
>>
Is Ardyn the best character like he would seem to be?
>>
tell me about Crowe
>>
File: 1466967543538.jpg (26 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
1466967543538.jpg
26 KB, 500x358
Out of a scale of 1 to 10, how was it?

Was it the best video game movie you saw?

How was the English voice acting?

How was your hype for the full game NOW compared to before you saw the movie?

How was the lore overall? Interesting at least?
>>
>>343327641
because i played a portion of the game early this month and i was given a summary of the game plot in order to answer some question about how it tied into the movie and how satisfied i was.

i think the leaked details in here mentioned stuff like ardyn killing luna, the game ending in insomnia and there being a timeskip. that is false. other details like noctis having to collect the power of the old kings and luna waking up leviathan, for example, is true
>>
>>343328278
so will Luna live or not? also what's chapter 0 in the game?
>>
does this movie work for someone who has no idea about final fantasy?
>>
File: altissia huge downgrade.jpg (2 MB, 1920x4312) Image search: [Google]
altissia huge downgrade.jpg
2 MB, 1920x4312
who the fuck cares? xv is downgraded and the gameplay is shit.
>>
>>343328670
Some of us do. But please, entertain us with your shitposting.
>>
>>343327859
i think people are underestimating the story. it's simpler than past final fantasy games like xiii and vii but i liked it. i think they put too much lore explanation in the movie to have it act as a standalone piece (i expected the movie to be extremely action oriented, and the action scenes are superb), but it gets explained again in the game

>>343327929
i found him annoying in the movie, i think the character didn't translate well into the motion capture and movie model. he does not do much in the movie, he is greeted by the king at the beginning and then iedolas sends him back to niflheim

>>343328058
her fathers died when she was young fighting alongside regis in the war and she was taken care by the kingsglaive. she is one of the few people that can cast consistent magic spells. at the end of the movie, she gives a speech about how they did everything to protect the king and how they will do it again to fight for the new king.
>>
>>343328670
>cgi
>ingame engine

Cuckposters fuck off already
>>
File: 20160630_110015.png (653 KB, 829x466) Image search: [Google]
20160630_110015.png
653 KB, 829x466
>>343328872
>literally the newest image of the game
>looks like THIS
>dlc costume and noctis still looks like a faggot

>>343329058
That isn't CGI.
>>
jap here op is the biggest liar ever here are the real spoilers as i saw the movie today
>Diamond Weapon spotted
>ghostly giants' identity (first seen in the Dawn trailer) revealed
>the movie's tagline ("Everything for the future King") ain't kidding
>armored general's identity is surprising
>Regis' odd headpiece is actually a crown
>very tragic movie; people started crying 2 minutes in
>beautiful music; surprise after the credits
crowe dies early
the Kingsglaive unit is full of traitors
kingsglaive Commander Drautos is Glauca
glauca kills Regis
regis' death causes the magic Wall of Insomnia to fall and robs his Sword-sworn of all their powers
nyx uses the Ring of Kings to battle Glauca
the King's power lasts only until dawn and kills him afterwards
lucis had a ton of ethnic tensions with its provinces; many people ended up prioritizing their provincial homes over Insomnia and Lucian identity
Clarus (Gladio's father) stays loyal to Regis, but gets murdered
Ravus Fleuret confirmed to be White Hooded Man, gets mangled by the Ring of Kings
anybody can try to use the Ring of Kings, but the previous Lucis rulers who sort of posses it select the wearer and are vicious towards those they deem unworthy; they are also biased towards the Caelum royal blood
Nyx was allowed to use it temporarily because Regis (who's now part of the hivemind) liked him, but the Ring still killed him
Noctis is the source for his group's weapon summoning powers; he basically routes the power through himself to lend it to them; if he dies, they will be left with nothing
>>
>>343329137
is that not the battle aren they use for testing ?
>>
>>343329220
wow OP's plot sounded way better.
>>
>>343328515
luna survives the movie, even though the radio report informs that she is presumed dead, she is actually alive as the last scene shows.

the first chapter of the game lets you control regis, but it's heavily scripted and does not feature much gameplay. it begins in the battlefield and then it shows regis arriving to the citadel and holding noctis in his arm as the three gods appear. then there's a timeskip and it shows the four protagonists getting ready to leave, they say goodbye to regis and the game begins.
>>
>>343329137
>That isn't CGI.
2013 (which is labeled 2014 for some reason) is.
>>
File: FFXVdadacus.png (1 MB, 1364x766) Image search: [Google]
FFXVdadacus.png
1 MB, 1364x766
So do we know if pic related is now redesigned into the bald right hand-man of Regis??

I think he was Gladios father.
>>
>>343330068
No it isn't.
>>
>>343328658
yeah, i would say it even works for someone who doesn't know anything about the actual game. obviously it ends in a cliffhanger, but everything you need to understand about what's happening in the movie is explained and in my opinion, it makes the movie suffer a bit at times.
>>
>>343330108
>deadacus
ftfy
>>
>>343330108
a character that resembles this man appears in chapter 0, he is gladio's father. but the design for the movie is very different
>>
>>343330182
It is you huge sperglord. GTFO.
>>
>>343330470
do you know how ring magic works?
>>
>>343330486
Says the kid who is sperging out.

Those are all in-game.
>>
>>343324946
post some spoilers about the game man what are you waiting for
>>
>>343329137
Anon, games everywhere gets downgraded. I just don't see your point of pointing everything.
>Hey look it's downgraded
>Hey look pop in everywhere
after pc port
>lel thanks for beta testing console cuck
Are people like you begging for attention or something? And
>looks like a faggot
Big talk for someone who's wearing sweatpants and anime t-shirt everyday.
>>
File: img_chara_clarus_full.jpg (199 KB, 628x1320) Image search: [Google]
img_chara_clarus_full.jpg
199 KB, 628x1320
>>343330470
>he is gladio's father
This guy's Gladio's dad though.
>>
>>343330963
>the design for the movie is very different
>>
>>343330919
>he's getting really mad that his game looks like shit
Stop spazzing you loser it's just a game made for fags. Why do you care?
>>
>>343330660
every past king of lucis has wore it, so it has accumulated the power of every king into it. as noctis awakes the power of the ancient temples, the ring gains strength.

when they return to insomnia and noctis awakes regis' soul, he obtains the summon knights of the round, which has been reworked to represent every past ruler of lucis.

>>343330857
well, what do you want to know? i don't know how to start about the game's plot, because even if it's simple, i would have to write a lot. ask me what you want to know and i'll answer, don't worry

>>343330963
yes, he is gladio's father in the movie. in chapter 0 he looks like the image that person posted but he has curly black hair
>>
>>343331065
Those are very obviously two different people. The only designs that look noticeably different are Luna's and even then they at least look sorta similar.
>>
>>343331326
what are the summons of the game?
>>
>>343331159
This is for (You), anon. Now, share it with your attention seeking friends. You still have Zelda:BotW threads to post about “lel downgrades”. Go along now.
>>
>>343331326
Which summons appear in the game and can you summon them all or there are some summons that you just meet/fight but you don't obtain?

Is gentiana shiva or leviathan? who the fuck is she?

Lunas brother dies in the movie right? so he is not important in the game?
>>
>>343324946
SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE HAS BREAST IN THE ARTWORK

WHY NOT THE CGI MODEL

WHY JAPAN
>>
>>343324946
i kinda wished this movie was the games itself looks more interesting than the game itself
>>
>>343332369
I kinda wish they stop fooling around with a movie, a spin off game, an anime etc and focused on the game itself.
>>
>>343332369
It's all part of the same story, anon.
>>
>>343331661
the summons are ramuh, carbuncle, titan, odin, leviathan and knights of the round. shiva is on the game but i don't remember if she was playable, i'm certain she is

bahamut, doomtrain and diabolos are in the game but they are can not be summoned by noctis. again, i don't think i'm actually sure about the summons, maybe some of these are actually obtainable

>>343331920
there are summons you meet but can not obtain in the main quest at least. bahamut and diabolos are boss fight, doomstrain is an area of the game that can not be explored once you clear it.

gentiana is indeed leviathan, she was sent by the goddess when she was awaken to help luna protect noctis

no, luna's brother does not die in the movie, he's actually the villain that sticks until the end of the game.
>>
>>343332483
You think SE Visual Works, A1 anime studio etc. moonlight as game programmers?
>>
>>343332634
so does Ardyn turn good just like Axel?
>>
File: 1466503220145.png (352 KB, 595x584) Image search: [Google]
1466503220145.png
352 KB, 595x584
>>343330737
It's CGI tho, they're right.
>>
>>343332637
Of course they are not, but making a side project from an unfinished title is hardly ideal.
There's also shit like budget and coordination between the team.

Release the game and THEN you can make as much spin off/movies etc as you like.
As it is now it makes them looks like they are milking of a title that have yet to prove itself.
>>
>>343332634
can you explore Nifelheim or Soleheim? or Tenebrae?

Any other big cities like Altissa? Is Altissa even as big and explorable as they say?
>>
>>343332792
he is neutral. he works for the niflheim empire and when ragus' true intentions are revealed, it's revealed that he has been helping him all along and the niflheim council stuff was just a cover. but at the same time, he believes in a clash between the three gods and the asleep goddess, so he helps noctis during his journey to make him stronger, so when noctis and ragus fight, the two sides are on equal forces

i think he's a villain, but he views the world in a poetic way and noctis and the rest will hold him respect even after they defeat him
>>
File: Cloaked_Man_VersusXIII.jpg (648 KB, 1022x560) Image search: [Google]
Cloaked_Man_VersusXIII.jpg
648 KB, 1022x560
IS THIS STILL IN? PLEASE ETRO MAKE THIS HAPPEN
>>
>>343332913
According to the director, one of the reason why they opted for the movie and anime was because cramming it all into the game in playable form would prolong the development, which SE was firmly against. These "spin-offs" actually made the development shorter.
>>
File: 1466349138147.jpg (197 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
1466349138147.jpg
197 KB, 333x500
>>343333330
You know, i want to believe you. But what i also know is the ten years time skip is happening.

I had the chance to be one of the only motherfuckers in one of the european branches of S.E to see the late game design of Noctis.

He was definitely older, fucker even had some beard.
>>
>>343333024
altissia is the biggest city in the game in terms of things you can do. tenebrae is explorable and its size is actually bigger than altissia, but you don't have as much as stuff to do.

only a portion of niflheim is explorable, soleheim's capital looks like a medieval town and it is as big as lestallum.

there are some villages in the game but they are not that big and charismatic, just contain side stuff, shops and places to sleep
>>
>>343333835
>what i also know is the ten years time skip is happening
Someone from SE confirmed the leak with the time skip was fake.
>>
>>343324986
> the last scene of the movie shows luna walking through the destroyed streets of insomnia while a radio program informs that imsomnia is now under niflheim's empire and that king regis and lunafreya are found dead.

>she hears an airship approaching and niflheim's soldiers surround her. then his brother appears, smiles and the movie ends

What, are there two Luna walking around? Explain this. The King dies and Luna dies, then another Luna walks around.

What
>>
>>343333651
All of these is a side project that couldn't make into the final game.
I am pretty sure its fine to left it as is and release it after the game itself is released.

I can't help to think that were seeing yet another XIII here when it comes to story telling.
How can SE fall so low when it comes to world building and exposure that they have to resort to encyclopedia style exposition like XIII or siphon it into side projects like FFXV?
>>
>>343333975
no, luna is reported to be death but she actually survives the battle and the last scene shows her walkin away on a destroyed hallway. then, an airship appears and some soldiers surround her. and then her brother appears and the movie ends

only regis is truly dead, even though the radio report says luna is also dead
>>
>>343333935
He didn't confirm shit, he just said that the leaker had no inside info and he was proven wrong, the leaker had insider info for sure.

At the very least he knew the E3 contents and he had played the game informer build.
>>
>>343328670
Fuck off Nomura kun
>>
>>343333935
He doesn't work at S.E since 2015, and of course he was doing damage control. Time skip is def happening imo.

Like i said, Noctis definitely looked older. Maybe he grows along with the game but i find the time skip better as an explanation
>>
File: 05.jpg (152 KB, 1129x1600) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
152 KB, 1129x1600
>>343334221
ah ok, thank you for clearing that up.
>>
just to clarify, there's no 10 year timeskip at the end of the game, but when noctis and the party finds crowe and the rebellion team, there is a week or so timeskip in which they plan to take back insomnia and the party gets new outfits
>>
>>343333917
What happens to Iedolas?

What happens to Aranea?

Why did Gladios dad betray Regis?
>>
>>343334472
Can you change the outfits back?
>>
>>343333835
>>343334346
Lucis kings suffer from accelerated aging. He doesn't need a timeskip to look older.
>>
>>343334221
why do the character in the last shot of the afrojack trailer look different if there's no time skip? Noctis' hair looks a little different too.
>>
>>343334652
see
>>343334472
>>
>>343334630
>suffer from accelerated aging
they don't, Regis did because he needed to use his life force to keep the barrier up.

Noctis doesn't need to use the ring 24/7 because he doesn't need a barrier to protect the city.

The city is already destroyed.
>>
>>343334231
Its already fake anon, confirmed farce is farce. Get over it.

>>343334346
Incorrect. He stopped working for SE two months ago this year.

Quit spreading horse shit

>damage control

Oh the irony
>>
>>343334507
iedolas gets killed by ragus when the party gets to niflheim and ragus is revealed as the chosen one to fulfill the god's will

the party fights aranea like two times, one of them in a military base, the other one in niflheim. once the niflheim empire is disolved, she doesn't have a reason to fight noctis anymore since she's a mercernary and when ignis offers her the chance to fight alongside them to take back insomnia, she refuses. however, she appears in insomnia to buy the party some time

clarus was offered the control of insomnia under the niflheim empire
>>
>>343334630
It's not just Noct tho. I've seen him officially but Gladio's late design also leaked somewhere in a very bad quality and fucker looked older too.

He had his hair even more like Nyx's.

I seriously think OP's just bullshitting, his movie spoilers don't even match the earliers
>>
>>343334346
>He doesn't work at S.E. since 2015
He still worked there, so I'd take his word over an anonymous leak.

>>343334507
Doesn't Crowe die?
>>
>>343335058
Second point was for
>>343334472
>>
>>343335024
>she's a mercenary
Tabatha said she's a captain of the Niflheim army.
>>
>>343334802
>Tabata: This is pure fantasy, but it actually plays a quite large role. At the beginning of the game Regis is not even 50 years old, but he is already an old man. They really age extremely fast. The moment one becomes the king, his fate is sealed.
>Dengeki: So Noctis is destined for the same rapid decline?
>Tabata: Of course. If he takes the throne, his aging will speed up.
>Dengeki: Judging from everything we have seen so far, the question of succession was a rather contentious issue, wasn’t it?
>Tabata: Indeed. As a father, Regis was conflicted about letting Noctis take the throne. The story has several main pillars, but for starters is it a story of Noctis‘ maturation as he and his allies observe and experience many things and he mentally grows into what he needs to be to become a king. That is the core of the story.
The Wall is a factor, but it's not the only problem they have.
>>
>>343334625
yes, you can change the outfit everytime you want but you are forced to play the insomnia operation with the kingsglaive uniform after it ends, you can change it back to whatever you like or you can complete the game with it

>>343334652
noctis hair does not grow, it's just styled in a different way. his hair also changes with other outfits that are not story related like the formal outfit
>>
>>343335257
that doesn't contradict anything, a mercenary gets payed to do a job, she was probably payed to be the captain of a unit.
>>
>>343335024
if the niflheim empire is disolved before they get to Insomnia, why are they fighting niflheim airships in Insomnia in the latest trailer?
>>
>>343335257
The captain of the Niflheim Empire's Third Army Corps 86th Airborne Unit, to be exact. However her unit is composed of mercenaries.
>>
>>343335257
she was put in charge of a certain faction of the army because of her skills, but she is only working with them for money
>>
>>343335396
what outifts are available in the game?

are versus xiii outfits in?
>>
>>343335295
Yes and this proves his point. Noctis doesn't have the throne, there is no shield that can drain his vitality.

Op is full of shit. Pretty good liar.
>>
>>343335460
there are niflheim robots and airships left in insomnia because of the kingsglaive events. but by that point in the game, you are not fighting the empire as an actual military force
>>
>>343335576
the normal outfits, a slight variation of their normal outfits, their kingsglaive uniforms and the formal outfit for noctis and a cid outfit for prompto, but i don't know if they are actually in the game or they will be sold as dlc
>>
So is Luna immensely important in the grand scheme of things?

Are we actually see some gameplay of her in her perspective? It seems her side of the story is far more fascinating
>>
>>343336053
she is noctis' guardian sent by the asleep goddess, she is using her powers to guide and protect noctis during his journey. they only meet until late in the game when she explains to the party what is her duty and what ragus actually wants

you never control her, but there she joins noctis in the first battle against ragus
>>
>>343335983
Are there any story arcs focused Ignis, Galdio and prompto?

Like flashbacks or anything focused on them?

What kind of royal arms are there? like crossbow etc? can you use them like regular weapons?

Do all katanas have the greatsword moveset?

Is the Armiger mode fixed? or is it the same as in the demos?

Can you change the design of the car or just reskins?
>>
>>343336369
When in the game will the somnus ost play?
>>
>>343336418
there aren't actually story arcs for each character in the party, they all work as a unified group. but there are plot points regarding each character, like the party and gladio parting ways for a bit after they find out about what his father did, prompto's background with cidney and cid and ignis knowing about the three gods pact all along

however, all four of them are well developed into the story and they don't feel like filler characters
>>
>>343333986
>How can SE fall so low when it comes to world building and exposure that they have to resort to encyclopedia style exposition like XIII or siphon it into side projects like FFXV?
This. They honestly believe that everyone is going to watch Kingsglaive and Brotherhood? At least show bits of the movie and the anime (in CGI) in the game as well. But, since Tabata mentioned he took inspiration of story telling from TLOU, I can imagine they are gonna put story points as a chat between the party members and such.
>>
>>343336418
you can upgrade the car and change its design, but the actual designs are just pattern changes

the are not crossbows, guns or bows that can be equipped by noctis

>>343336736
when noctis obtains knights of the round after reuniting with his father's soul in insomnia
>>
>>343336369
>she is noctis' guardian sent by the asleep goddess, she is using her powers to guide and protect noctis during his journey. they only meet until late in the game when she explains to the party what is her duty and what ragus actually wants
>you never control her, but there she joins noctis in the first battle against ragus

So she plots exposition and is a guest fighter?
>>
>>343328278
>other details like noctis having to collect the power of the old kings and luna waking up leviathan, for example, is true
And those details were already confirmed by Tabata and interviews months ago before the so called "leak" happened, the "leaker" just tried mixing stuff that was already true and known about and mixed it with fake shit to try and look believable
>>
>>343336369
Huh, I can smell TTGL ending here.
>>
File: 1466389877698.jpg (666 KB, 1000x2141) Image search: [Google]
1466389877698.jpg
666 KB, 1000x2141
Dead on arrival.
>>
>>343337123
i think she's like riku or mickey in the kingdom hearts games. they do enough stuff on the story that you could actually play a campaign while controlling her from start to finish and it would make sense.

i'm disappointed that she doesn't join the party at the end of the game permanently, sadly the only characters you get for the party are the ones you start with. there are guest characters, but the four main characters remain the same
>>
File: 9ff9f6241bb44eed867da219306721e0.png (1015 KB, 1267x676) Image search: [Google]
9ff9f6241bb44eed867da219306721e0.png
1015 KB, 1267x676
>>343337064
>the are not crossbows, guns or bows that can be equipped by noctis

Ok this guy is lying people, move on nothing to see here. Just another fake leak.
>>
File: 020.jpg (448 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
020.jpg
448 KB, 1920x1080
>>343337064
>implying
>>
>>343337384
Any female guest characters that temporarily join the group?
>>
>>343337454
That was tech demo shit, it's not included in the game you retard.
>>
>>343337368
Go away Nomura.
>>
>>343337454
i haven't seen any scene in which you wake up a royal pistol and what i played from the game didn't involve any gun gameplay
>>
>>343333835
There is no time skip and the leaks from may were fake
>>
>>343337596
>something showed in a progress report won't be in the game
see >>343337506
>>
File: final abortion 15.png (390 KB, 2665x1133) Image search: [Google]
final abortion 15.png
390 KB, 2665x1133
Dead on arrival
>>
>>343337556
luna during a boss fight
aranea during a certain area in insomnia
a little black haired girl that is a fan of noctis and wants to be like him, she doesn't actually battle and you have to escort her a certain portion of the game
>>
File: E3 absolute shit game.webm (1 MB, 1059x529) Image search: [Google]
E3 absolute shit game.webm
1 MB, 1059x529
>>
File: 1465844279-risitas9.png (52 KB, 136x102) Image search: [Google]
1465844279-risitas9.png
52 KB, 136x102
>>343337618
You're full of SHIT. You're debunked, retard.

>>343337596
What are you ? His personal cocksucker ? S.E did in a sneaky way already posted a photo of Noctis holding a crossbow in a gameplay environnement and there are gun sections in the menu.

MOVE ONE PEOPLE, OP IS DEFINITELY MAKING SHIT UP.
>>
>>343336925
People love the anime turnes out way better then phonenix wright anime
>>
>>343334346
No it isn't, it's fake.

>>343334231
He did. Fuck off back to gamefags.
>>
The Japanese spoilers at least have scenes from the trailers that match them so i'm going to call bullshit unless OP proves otherwise.
>>
>>343337764
See what?

>>343337936
Why are you lying?
>>
>>343337858
>a little black haired girl that is a fan of noctis and wants to be like him, she doesn't actually battle and you have to escort her a certain portion of the game

Ok, you're FUCKIN FULL OF SHIT. I'm the guy who saw Noctis's older design and the girl you talk about is GLADIO'S LITTLE SISTER who's kinda Yuffie ish at the beginning but becomes a badass fighter ten years later.

GTFO. You're just making shit up because you saw this girl in the Uncovered trailer.
>>
File: compression.jpg (153 KB, 686x628) Image search: [Google]
compression.jpg
153 KB, 686x628
>10 years of development
>looks worse than downgraded witcher 3
>>
>>343337858
>a little black haired girl that is a fan of noctis and wants to be like him, she doesn't actually battle and you have to escort her a certain portion of the game

I smell a spinoff game
>>
File: 1467312740162_1.jpg (228 KB, 1920x1028) Image search: [Google]
1467312740162_1.jpg
228 KB, 1920x1028
>>343338048
Look at the icon of the gun you retard.
>>
>>343337384
>i'm disappointed that she doesn't join the party at the end of the game permanently,

Ugh that's a huge bummer
>>
>>343338048
Why are you supporting a liar ? He's been proven wrong many times now. Stop samefagging it it's the case, if not, stop sucking his dick.

also this >>343337980
>>
>>343338249
What's your point? There are no guns in the game.

>>343338315
He hasn't been proven wrong anywhere you fucking autist.
>>
>>343338048
>>343337064
LIARS.

see>>343338249
>>
>>343338386
>There are no guns in the game
There're 3 different posts proving you wrong. Stop trying bruh.
>>
File: 1467277446576.png (555 KB, 3300x3140) Image search: [Google]
1467277446576.png
555 KB, 3300x3140
>>343338386
>What's your point? There are no guns in the game.

What the actual fuck. How can one be so retarded or in a that big denial
>>
File: LeonKennedy-1.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
LeonKennedy-1.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
OP...
>>
>>343338478
>>343338420
Not a single post has proven us wrong. Noctis cannot equip any guns in the game.
>>
>>343338676
here's the (you) you wanted
>>
>>343338249
the build i played had a different menu. like i said, there are no royal guns, crossbows and bows that can be equipped by noctis, the person was asking me about the royal weapons
>>
>>343337064
Bullshit we literally see Noctis using guns, there is a crossbow in the armiger in Platinum demo and there is a weapon type for guns seen in the menu at E3. We also see him holding a gun during the Titan demo.
>>
FFXV is going to be terrible.
>>
File: 1466349080697.png (114 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1466349080697.png
114 KB, 306x306
>>343338676
>Not a single post has proven us wrong.
>US

How does his cock tastes like ?

Stop, Noctis can equip and use guns. We saw it in the progress report, we saw it in the menus and Game Informers had it tested playing the game.

Even your liar boyfriend stopped posting, ashamed of his lies.

STOP.
>>
>>343338676
>Noctis cannot equip any guns in the game.
So
>>343337454
a screenshot of Noctis firing a gun,
>>343337506
a gun being equipped in his weapon when,
>>343338249
and a category for guns in his weapon menu all somehow mean he CAN'T use guns? Okay then nigga.
>>
please read my posts, the person asked about royal weapons. there was no gun gameplay in the build i played and the menu was different from the one that person posted
>>
File: 1466390877538.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1961) Image search: [Google]
1466390877538.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1961
>>343337368
Fuck off Nomura-kun
>>
File: 1467195919064.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1961) Image search: [Google]
1467195919064.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1961
>>343338994
You're just proving his point that the game got worse.
>>
>>343338750
>>343338975
you are gonna have to do better than that to convince us again.
>>
>>343338386
Fuck off Pesmerga
>>
>>343336925
Gameinformer, Venturebeat, and others have noted that the party talks a lot when exploring.
>>
>>343338941
*weapon wheel

>>343338975
>the person asked about royal weapons
Then why'd you say there weren't guns or crossbows at all?
>>
File: the sad story of XV-kun.jpg (4 MB, 4672x4848) Image search: [Google]
the sad story of XV-kun.jpg
4 MB, 4672x4848
Reminder.
>>
>>343339156
Shut the fuck up XV-kun.
>>
File: crossbow.png (585 KB, 500x607) Image search: [Google]
crossbow.png
585 KB, 500x607
>>343338975
>no crossbow in royal arms
>>
>>343339470
this game looks is fucking gay
>>
>>343339082
See>>343338994
Desert Leide location is the same in both
Stella is confirmed by the devs as a weak damsel who needed saving, Luna is shown active and strong while fighting with a Trident
That scene is still in the game it's literally the game CGI version of that scene, kingsglaive is different CGI altogether.
New Regis is still wearing the same exact suit and he's also more warrior like
Last two points are self explanatory Nomura-kun. Stay cucked.
>>
>>343339365
Fuck off Pesmerga
>>
So what exactly was their reason for holding back this game for ten fucking years? It sure wasn't money since SE practically has their own mint from churning out shitty low-content kingdom hearts reskins disguised as full games.
>>
>>343339082
>his
And you try so hard too.
>>
>>343338975
There is literally a crossbow in the armiger in Platinum demo.
>>
>>343339556
>>343339653
>>343339749
samefag
>>
>>343339726
Shitty management in SE in general, Versus XIII never really having a big dev team, Nomura also working on a bunch of KH games alongside VsXIII and FFXIII and XIV.
>>
>>343339845
but i could not equip it in the build i played. every shoot type of weapon was not available, and there wasn't any ancient king with a crossbow
>>
>>343339556
>thinking I'll read all that drivel
see >>343337368
The game looks like shit now.

>>343339726
Nips don't know how to make open world games.
>>
File: 1466957793918.png (287 KB, 368x469) Image search: [Google]
1466957793918.png
287 KB, 368x469
>>343340123
>>
>>343339726
It was never in active dev as a game until 2012. 2006-2009 it was just a cgi concept trailer done by a handful of people not even a game yet, 2010 some twenty so devs devs finally made a ps3 prototype in their spare time for a few months before being put on hold late 2010 because of XIV tanking, it was on hold from late 2010 until July 2012. In Jan 2011 they just made a trailer from the little they did in 2010 but it wasn't until July 2012 it got 200 member devteam, budget, new 8th gen engine and started actual full developed as XV.
>>
>>343340114
>and there wasn't any ancient king with a crossbow

so list their weapons, what kind of royal weapons are there and how many?
>>
>>343339889
Says the leader of samefags
>>
>>343339556
Shut the fuck up XV-kun.
>>
>>343340114
So you are full of shit and lying. We've known there are guns since August last year when we saw Noctis using one, Tabata confirmed that guns work like TPS, we see a crossbow in the armiger in Platinum demo this year then at E3 we again see guns both in the weapon equipmentequipment and we see Noctis holding one during the Titan demo and we see one equiped in the weapon switch menu in the screenshots from last week.
>>
>>343340843
>equipmentequipment

take your pills xv-kun
>>
>>343340123
Fuck off Nomura-kun
Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.