[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What point and click game do you recommend? I Want some good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: point.jpg (167 KB, 400x565) Image search: [Google]
point.jpg
167 KB, 400x565
What point and click game do you recommend? I Want some good adventure.
>>
>>343322303
Primordia
and
I HAVE NO MOUTH AND I MUST SCREAM
>>
>>343322557
>I HAVE NO MOUTH AND I MUST SCREAM
I read it a long time ago, but never play game. Thanks for remind
>>
>>343322898
To be honest, because of the size of the action menu, the sheer number of ways you can accidentally kill yourself is pretty incredible.
>>
>>343322303
Black Mirror, the first one not the sequels

Probably one of the most moody and atmospheric games I've played
>>
>>343322898
be warned that game was made to intentionally troll adventure point and click players
>>
I remember when I had a shitty PC , couldn't play any new hot games like Oblivion so I only downloaded adventure games

My favorite from the time were Sam and Max Season 1 , Nikopolis , and Myst V
>>
>>343322303
Indiana Jones and the fate of Atlantis
>>
played the newest broken sword I think it's from kickstarter

It's nothing special but really nice throwback to simpler times. Get it only if you're adventure fan
>>
>>343322303
Tormentum
>>
File: Full_Throttle_artwork.jpg (125 KB, 256x342) Image search: [Google]
Full_Throttle_artwork.jpg
125 KB, 256x342
>>
dreamfall the longest journey is still great 2 b h
also unfortunately telltale does actually still make good point and clicks
>>
Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon.
>>
Beneath a Steel Sky needs to be talked about more.
>>
>>343322303
Beneath a Steel Sky is free on GOG and supposed to be a cyberpunk classic. Got it earlier but haven't started it yet.
>>
Harvester was interesting
>>
The curse of Monkey island is one of the most beautiful artstyles in any game I've played, along with a beautiful soundtrack and funny script and voice acting. The puzzles are obscure and the results are often pretty hillarious, as is common in the monkey island series
>>
File: 14544.png (107 KB, 251x341) Image search: [Google]
14544.png
107 KB, 251x341
>>343322303
Primordia, Tormentum and Fran Bow for recent ones.
>>
>>343326192
Seconded.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.